• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2014 | OT | !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xclash

can't grow facial hair
I spend $65 this steam sale and this makes it the least amount I've spent on a Winter/Summer sale. It really sucks to have the majority of these games.

My haul:

AoE2 The Forgotten Expansion
Super Meat Boy.

It sucks being poor and having an 8 year old pc lol.

Is the Forgotten a great addition to the series?

Try Rogue-lites, or any thing with procedurally generated content. They give the best bang for the buck IMO.

FTL, Spelunky, Crimsonland, or Binding of Isaac, depending on if you want to be Captain Picard, Indiana Jones, Doomguy, or an abused child.

the sale no longer sucks

It was okay. I've gotten a few things from the sale (Child of Light, Gunhound EX, 1001 Spikes, Shadowgate, Shadowrun Dragonfall DC). It could've been a better one though.

EDIT: I see what you mean. Congrats man. Prepare for the Great Depression. =P

Super meat boy is an excellent game. You did well!

It is really fun indeed. At least with the limited time I had to check it out. Looks like the late levels will be extremely challenging.

Try Rogue-lites, or any thing with procedurally generated content. They give the best bang for the buck IMO.

FTL, Spelunky, Crimsonland, or Binding of Isaac, depending on if you want to be Captain Picard, Indiana Jones, Doomguy, or an abused child.

Nice, I'll check em out. Thanks.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I remember that one of the Total War games had a ton of mod support for it. 40k, Lord of the Rings, etc. Does anybody remember which one it was?

Any opinions on The Fall?

Saw it in the Giant Bomb thread and it looks interesting. But it also seems like a game that will likely be in a humble bundle and/or cheaper soon enough (though it's only $5 now).

How long is it?

It took me about 3 hours to complete the first episode of The Fall. It's kind of a contained experience/story and has an interesting blend of more traditional point and click adventure game mechanics combined with side-scrolling platforming and gun-based combat.

I liked it, enough that I'll buy the second episode, whenever it comes out.

MUnited83

For you.
My haul:

Bound By Flame
Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition
Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag Gold Edition
All Alien Colonial Marines dlcs
Project Zomboid
Toybox Turbos
3DMark
The Escapists
The Holiday Express + The Game of Gnomes Twin pack
Mount your Friends
Dungeon of the Endless
Magicite
Dovetail Games Fishing
Nancy Drew Collector's Pack (around 20 Nancy Drew games)
Dyad
Victorian Admirals
Max: The Curse of Brotherhood
Gunhound EX
Season Match
Season Match 2
Season Match 3
FortressCraft Evolved!
The Treasures of Montezuma 3
Echelon
The Abbey
Godus
Sanctum 2 Complete Pack
Onikira Demon Killer
Supreme Ruler Ultimate
Depth
Sonar X3 Producer
Anno 1404 Gold
Grass Simulator
OTTTD
The World II (Hunting BOSS)
Moto Racer Collection
Nosgoth - Immortal Pack
Natural Selection 2 - Mega Pack
300 Dwarves
Rise of Venice Gold
Gardens Inc. – From Rakes to Riches
Farm Frenzy 4
Disciples Sacred Lands Gold
The Stalin Subway
Gods Will Be Watching
King's Bounty: Dark Side
Salvation Prophecy
The Sandbox
Startopia
GRID Autosport
Arena Wars 2
Nancy Drew®: Alibi in Ashes
The Long Dark
Super Time Force Ultra + Soundtrack
Sakura Spirit
Colonies Online
Bus-Simulator 2012
Forge: Ymil's Revenge
The Joylancer: Legendary Motor Knight
Delver
Our Darker Purpose
StuntMANIA Reloaded
Concursion + Soundtrack EP
The Clockwork Man Bundle
Glare
Bet On Soldier
Prehistorik
The Promised Land
Conflict Desert Storm
Crash Time 3
Hail to the King: Deathbat
Omikron: The Nomad Soul
Journal
Strike Suit Infinity
Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut
The Treasures of Montezuma 4
Aggression: Europe Under Fire
Back To Life 2
For The Glory: A Europa Universalis Game
Majesty 2 Collection
Sledgehammer / Gear Grinder
The Guild Gold Edition
Save the Furries
Robotex
The Stalin Subway: Red Veil
Over The Void
3 regional versions of Max Payne and Max Payne 2
Minimum
The House
A Bird Story
Leadwerks Game Engine: Indie Edition
Leadwerks Game Engine: Standard Edition
Lichdom Battlemage
Ultimate General: Gettysburg
ETS2 dlc

Tizoc

arnold-schwarzenegger-as-conan-the-barbarian.jpg

Crom wishes you all a happy new year with great fortune and endeavors.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 32 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Tizoc, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

header.jpg
header.jpg

t1cxE6r.gif
Toki Tori -- MB-3D7207896BAE4DC8 - Taken by JoduanER2. 1 entrants total.
Penguins Arena: Sedna's World -- MB-9DFBEDEE76948389 - Taken by Rawket Lawnchair. 1 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition -- MB-3C6F2C592C470CEB - Taken by Berto. 77 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Ikaruga -- MB-600F901F0E52EE56 - Taken by Zantar. 46 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Skullgirls -- MB-73053A46CDA06CAD - Taken by Jay RaR. 6 entrants total.
Return to mysterious Island 2 -- MB-4F34552DB25F1FFC - Taken by drakaenae. 1 entrants total.
Wickland -- MB-C67C96D86023E89B - Taken by Naked Snake. 1 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes -- MB-C9843720E37E08AF - Taken by Luap. 1 entrants total.
Salammbo: Battle for Carthage -- MB-679A7C1AAC824520 - Taken by Bayonetta. 1 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
DuckTales Remastered -- MB-BD7E406370969ABC - Taken by MicroByter. 25 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Strider -- MB-53141174091FD599 - Taken by bkw. 26 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Toki Tori 2 Plus -- MB-C011F4FA05D0A341 - Taken by SapientWolf. 2 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Metal Slug 3 -- MB-A55FEF7C7CE856D8 - Taken by Iron Badger. 2 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Ghostbusters: The Videogame -- MB-78F8CFFDC2ADDC15 - Taken by JBourne. 7 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Volgarr the Viking -- MB-BF19F791744D532A - Taken by eyeless. 11 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Hatoful Boyfriend -- MB-A44E008CBD4D468E - Taken by Patison. 13 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Gunhound EX #2 -- MB-B409A5CB59303E6B - Taken by Oldschoolgamer. 7 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle -- MB-BF49702B40993202 - Taken by daydreaming. 6 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Dungeons and Dragons: Chronicles of Mystera -- MB-7B5BB1FCAFE48DAD - Taken by The Shadow. 8 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Stick it to the man! -- MB-6DFCBCA27C499712 - Taken by Catshade. 2 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
t1cxE6r.gif
t1cxE6r.gif
Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death -- MB-80BF67E907382AF9 - Taken by woo and indeed hoo. 2 entrants total.
Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy -- MB-65FB194DFDBE26E1 - Taken by topyy. 1 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Gunhound EX #1 -- MB-16748A86BFCCB777 - Taken by The Reloader. 10 entrants total.
Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy -- MB-364AA1A743BE50D3 - Taken by fuzzy123. 2 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Valiant Hearts: The Great War -- MB-3A194D24241976EE - Taken by Xeteh. 29 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Ys: The Oath in Felghana -- MB-CB987306A5B7F8B3 - Taken by TheLight. 27 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
The Talos Principle -- MB-A8CC6DF38E5AAE92 - Taken by Maxwood. 123 entrants total.
White Noise Online -- MB-9219C064A5DDD6F7 - Taken by InfiniteNine. 1 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Metal Slug X -- MB-E8D6EEB883FC1E2C - Taken by OFFIS. 12 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Castle of Illusion -- MB-669381D96E9046F0 - Taken by TheMadMan007. 10 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Freedom Planet -- MB-23F620B6AE095915 - Taken by Tellaerin. 31 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Lost Planet 3 -- MB-4F4F107DB90B51DD - Taken by spindoctor. 38 entrants total.

t1420153061z1.png

I got:
Toki Tori 2 for friend.
Shadow Warrior
Brothers: Tale of 2 Sons.
Dishonored .
Witcher 2.
Bionic Commando rearmed.
Marlow Briggs.

Beat Brothers already short game but still fun, controlling 2 characters at the same time is a mind fuck until you get used to it..

Shadow Warrior i thought was going to be fun turning out to be fucking repetitive, could be the worst game i bought in this sale, Jury still out..

Downloading Dishonored as i type this..

Played 30mins of BC game is fucking fun..

Walked away with //

Tomb Raider: Legend (modbot giveaway! tanks!)
Far Cry 4
Kerbal Space Program
Goat Simulator

Was really good with self-control ''till I blew $48 on Far Cry 4, then I felt I couldn't buy anything more at all except what I had truly planned on.

Happynewyearbrehs

Adventis

While a few things improved with the Director's Cut, the actions they took have lead to more than a few glitches and graphical issues and as such I recommend sticking with the original version of the game. The DLC is nice, but not needed and that's the only thing you would have to buy separately if you skip on the Director's Cut.

I found to be a fun game that let me live out my Robotech desires of fighting as a fighter jet and then turning into a mech that shoots many a missile. It's a typical sci-fi action story with standard arcade like space combat of destroy all the enemies or defend your ships, but it's very smooth and exciting as you continuously get better at the game or try out different armaments either in ship form or robot fighter form. Plays great with a joystick as well.

I also recommend looking at the side-sequel Strike Suit Infinity, which is a different game of the same vein. Still space combat, but unlike Zero's story and mission focus aspect, this is a high score chasing hyperactive series of levels that is the shoot-em-up for space combat genre. If you are into that kind of thing and idea that is, some might feel like there is not enough as it is just waves of enemies for high score.

Both games come with just beautiful scenery for a very vibrant and spectacular look at alien planets, nebulas, stars, and especially Earth and Luna and all the space traffic that goes between them.

It won't scratch the same itch as say an Elite title, it's not as straight forward and easy as Star Fox, but they more than made me happy as a fan of the space combat genre.

Thanks for the impressions man!! Will probably end up grabbing the original Zero ;)

Dingotech

is binding of issac rebirth's local co-op good for couch sessions with 2 xbox360 controllers?

Yeah it goes well, I played it with my brother the other night.

The only problem is when you get exploding tears, you start killing each other really quickly!
Especially when you have Ipecac+Montro Tears!!

Woah at that giveaway! Nice work man.

demolitio

Ended up getting nothing this sale since I can't rely on this motherboard to play anything right now and need to save up for a new one. New 970 ends up going from a blessing to a curse thanks to the mobo.

Tried to plug in a controller to play AC: Unity and my computer froze...lol.

Hell, the one thing I was looking for this sale didn't even end up going on sale (Ardennes Assault for COH2) which sucked since I told myself I wasn't paying that much after they nickle and dimed players since launch.

Edit: Also, I guess NBA 2K15 won't be as cheap anymore since it's the same as the console versions finally? So used to playing it on console first, trading it in, and then getting it on PC for 10 bucks...lol

I'm still annoyed I wasn't able to get anything through the auction. When it started pretty much everything had thousands and thousands of gems as the highest bid so I just crafted a couple of booster packs. I wasn't expecting Valve to reset everything. I definitely could have gotten something with the gems I had.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
I'm still stuned by the price of that Sherlock Holmes collection, been eyeing those games for a long while. Made my seal.
Crom wishes you all a happy new year with great fortune and endeavors.
post-47144-Great-Scott-gif-Back-to-the-Fu-Trnh.gif

Can't believe I missed out on Ghostbusters at $1.99. I'm really kicking myself about that one.

I was on the shitter when I saw it on my tablet, but by the time I got to my PC to buy it, it was already past the end time and the next flash sale had started. :(

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
My own haul has been nothing but gifts from friends (and one kind Gaffer), haha. Didn't spend anything this time after all, not much on my wishlist had massive (>60% off) sales this time around and I find it more prudent to wait for the massive reductions since I already have so many games to play right now, no point in buying something at $10 that I'll play next year when it'll be $2. ^^ So I got:

Enclave (thanks, Lomax!)
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
Trails in the Sky
Freedom Planet
Ys I & II Chronicles

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Tizoc, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 32 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Tizoc, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Toki Tori -- MB-3D7207896BAE4DC8 - Taken by JoduanER2. 1 entrants total.
Penguins Arena: Sedna's World -- MB-9DFBEDEE76948389 - Taken by Rawket Lawnchair. 1 entrants total.
Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition -- MB-3C6F2C592C470CEB - Taken by Berto. 77 entrants total.
Ikaruga -- MB-600F901F0E52EE56 - Taken by Zantar. 46 entrants total.
Skullgirls -- MB-73053A46CDA06CAD - Taken by Jay RaR. 6 entrants total.
Return to mysterious Island 2 -- MB-4F34552DB25F1FFC - Taken by drakaenae. 1 entrants total.
Wickland -- MB-C67C96D86023E89B - Taken by Naked Snake. 1 entrants total.
Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes -- MB-C9843720E37E08AF - Taken by Luap. 1 entrants total.
Salammbo: Battle for Carthage -- MB-679A7C1AAC824520 - Taken by Bayonetta. 1 entrants total.
DuckTales Remastered -- MB-BD7E406370969ABC - Taken by MicroByter. 25 entrants total.
Strider -- MB-53141174091FD599 - Taken by bkw. 26 entrants total.
Toki Tori 2 Plus -- MB-C011F4FA05D0A341 - Taken by SapientWolf. 2 entrants total.
Metal Slug 3 -- MB-A55FEF7C7CE856D8 - Taken by Iron Badger. 2 entrants total.
Ghostbusters: The Videogame -- MB-78F8CFFDC2ADDC15 - Taken by JBourne. 7 entrants total.
Volgarr the Viking -- MB-BF19F791744D532A - Taken by eyeless. 11 entrants total.
Hatoful Boyfriend -- MB-A44E008CBD4D468E - Taken by Patison. 13 entrants total.
Gunhound EX #2 -- MB-B409A5CB59303E6B - Taken by Oldschoolgamer. 7 entrants total.
Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle -- MB-BF49702B40993202 - Taken by daydreaming. 6 entrants total.
Dungeons and Dragons: Chronicles of Mystera -- MB-7B5BB1FCAFE48DAD - Taken by The Shadow. 8 entrants total.
Stick it to the man! -- MB-6DFCBCA27C499712 - Taken by Catshade. 2 entrants total.
Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death -- MB-80BF67E907382AF9 - Taken by woo and indeed hoo. 2 entrants total.
Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy -- MB-65FB194DFDBE26E1 - Taken by topyy. 1 entrants total.
Gunhound EX #1 -- MB-16748A86BFCCB777 - Taken by The Reloader. 10 entrants total.

Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy -- MB-364AA1A743BE50D3 - Taken by fuzzy123. 2 entrants total.
Valiant Hearts: The Great War -- MB-3A194D24241976EE - Taken by Xeteh. 29 entrants total.
Ys: The Oath in Felghana -- MB-CB987306A5B7F8B3 - Taken by TheLight. 27 entrants total.
The Talos Principle -- MB-A8CC6DF38E5AAE92 - Taken by Maxwood. 123 entrants total.
White Noise Online -- MB-9219C064A5DDD6F7 - Taken by InfiniteNine. 1 entrants total.
Metal Slug X -- MB-E8D6EEB883FC1E2C - Taken by OFFIS. 12 entrants total.
Castle of Illusion -- MB-669381D96E9046F0 - Taken by TheMadMan007. 10 entrants total.
Freedom Planet -- MB-23F620B6AE095915 - Taken by Tellaerin. 31 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Lost Planet 3 -- MB-4F4F107DB90B51DD - Taken by spindoctor. 38 entrants total.

t1420153061z1.png

Zantar

Neo Member
This has been a pretty decent sale for me so far. Only spent the steambucks I made from flipping 3c backgrounds that I bought just before the auction started.

My haul:
Transistor
Trails in the Sky
Spelunky
Chivarly Deadliest Warrior

There's actually a lot less here than I thought... guess that just means I can knock off Valkyria Chronicles, Shovel Knight and Wolfenstein TNO next sale!

Vastag

Divinity seems frustrating so far. Like beyond the trial and error of previous CRPGs.

I was also having problems until I started to use the elemental effects to my advantage. On combat control the terrain using for example midnight oil + some fire spell, rain + some electricity spell or freeze the ground. It's much easier when you start doing some crowd control with the elemental effects. I use two wizards (Jahan plus one of the characters) and two tanks (Madora plus one knight).

I love the combat, almost every encounter is demanding and a possible party wipe. F5 is my most used key lol.

Damage list for Steam Winter Seal 2014:

Dead Rising 2 Complete Pack
Doorkickers
W40K: Kill Team
Dungeon Siege I, II, III with Treasures of the Sun DLC
Tex Murphy Complete Pack
E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy
Warhammer 40,000: Storm of Vengeance Collection
Nuclear Throne
Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments
Sakura Spirit
Child of Light
Lichdom: Battlemage
Broken Sword 4 - the Angel of Death
Gang Beasts
Mercenary Kings
Shadowgate - Special Edition
Space Hulk Ascension Edition
Super Time Force Ultra + Soundtrack
Abyss Odyssey
Kerbal Space Program
Gods Will Be Watching Collector's Edition
Verdun
LEGO® Pirates of the Caribbean The Video Game
LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham DLC: Batman of the Future Character Pack
Far Cry 4 Gold
Lords of the Fallen - Lion Heart Pack
Lords of the Fallen - The Arcane Boost
Booster Pack 1
Lords of the Fallen - Demonic Weapon Pack
Lords of the Fallen - Monk Decipher
Lords Of The Fallen Digital Deluxe Edition
Blackguards: Untold Legends
Remember Me: Combo Lab Pack DLC
Mark of the Ninja: Special Edition DLC
Age of Wonders III Deluxe Edition
Age of Wonders III - Golden Realms Expansion
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
Mount Your Friends
Tabletop Simulator
3DMark Advanced
Command and Conquer 4: Tiberium Twilight
Command and Conquer: Kane's Wrath
Chivalry Medieval Warfare with Chivalry Deadliest Warrior
Command and Conquer: Tiberium Wars
Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3
Jurassic Park
Valiant Hearts: The Great War / Soldats Inconnus : Mémoires de la Grande Guerre
Game of Thrones - A Telltale Games Series
Tales from the Borderlands
Bound By Flame
Bulletstorm
Five Nights at Freddy's 2
Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition
Galactic Civilizations III
Assassin's Creed Unity (RoW)
Defense Grid 2 Special Edition
SpeedRunners - Test Pack 2
SpeedRunners - Test Pack
SpeedRunners
METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES

Guess I'am British JaceC then lol, I also hit Steam level 102 and have over 2,240 games and I have the 10 year Steam badge too.

It was a pretty good sale for what it was.

Happy new year folks.

Any idea when is the next steam sale?

Reason I ask is I kinda wanna get Wolfenstien. But I dont have a PC that can run it ATM (650Nvidia GPU and 4GB RAM) but might be upgrading in a few weeks.

So if the next sale isnt for months I might as well buy it no. But if there is a sale in Feb or anything I could wait for that.

Reason I ask is I kinda wanna get Wolfenstien. But I dont have a PC that can run it ATM (650Nvidia GPU and 4GB RAM) but might be upgrading in a few weeks.

So if the next sale isnt for months I might as well buy it no. But if there is a sale in Feb or anything I could wait for that.
It would be in the summer.

Tizoc

Next major sale is gonna be Summer Sale, Jase usually knows when that takes place though :V

Super small haul for me this winter unlike last winter when I went kinda nuts.

For me:

Lords of the Fallen, South Park: The Stick of Truth and Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

For a friend:

Shadow Warrior, Crimzon Clover and Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Not sure if I'll get anything else. Tempted to get Shovel Knight, Alien: Isolation and some shmups (Revolver360, Redux: Dark Matters, Alltynex Second and Kamui) but I'm not sure if I will.

Danielsan

Here's my haul:

Rayman Origins
Metal Gear Rising
The Fall (auction/bought gems)
Total War: Shogun 2 (Green Man Gaming)
Shadowrun Returns Deluxe (raffle)

Really couldn't care for this sale. A ton of games on my wishlist were/are on sale. But the discounts this year couldn't push me to binge buy a ton of games.

spineduke

Unconfirmed Member
For those who have Dungeon of the Endless, is the crystal pack worth it?

You get a hero who is the best in the game at babysitting the modules for bonus resources. I dunno, it's not something I'd put more than a dollar into. Better to spend your money elsewhere.

Yonafunu

Probably not the place to ask this, but this shit is getting on my nerves so fuck it; any legal ways to get around GFWL? I'm trying to play Bulletstorm and it's not working.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Probably not the place to ask this, but this shit is getting on my nerves so fuck it; any legal ways to get around GFWL? I'm trying to play Bulletstorm and it's not working.

Xliveless doesn't work because the game doesn't support offline/local profiles and in my experience the only crack that exists doesn't work with the Steam version. The latter isn't hard to find if you want to give it a shot yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom