• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2014 | OT | !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talyn

Oh hey, one of the dailies is the abandoned Spacebase DF-9. Nice to see Valve wasting a slot on that. GG, Valve, GG.

Valkyria Chronicles price hasn't updated right?
surprise.gif

25% off now.

Vuze

Ubicrap games seem to receive discounts much faster than they used to, or is it just me? I mean Watch Dogs was at 45 or so already and AC Bugity is 33 now

ExoSoul

Banned
How long do you guys thing we have till Acti pulls Kora?
I wasn't able to purchase it when it was at -66% but -33% kinda feels like a slap in the face...

Backlogger

Hmm, these sales just aren't that interesting. How many times has Batman Arkham Oranges been $4.99 in the last few months? Nothing exciting about this sale yet for me.

25% off Valkyria Chronicles? I mean I realize the game came out but I was expecting at least 33%. 25% was more or less the preorder price.

Khrno

Another day and the highest discount on my wishlist is 50% meaning $24.99 on Lords of the Fallen or $29.99 on Wolfestein.

Nop, not buying anything yet, I want those 75% discounts, but 66% would make me jump.

zulux21

Note that you get Spacebase when you buy Hack'n'Slash. Yes, even the not-bundled one.

it's weird that you do.
what is the point of the bundle... to get hack n slash, spacebase and an extra copy of spacebase... or is it just a giant rip off getting you to pay $3 more to get the same content you would from buying hack n slash (which I just bought because I had credit this time)

If you're going to get 1 AC game ever, get that one. Easily the best game in the series.
Its really not IMO. Down there with AC3. The ship crap wore off its charm after the first mission doing it in 3. I couldn't even be bothered to finish the 4th, AC2 continues to be the best one. 4 isn't even an assassin game, it's a pirate game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom