• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2014 | OT | !

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
I think I'll grab Ryse. Was waiting for it to hit $20 or lower.

Kevyt

I really wish your steam level increased depending on the number of achievements you have completed from a game - similar to PlayStation trophies. I really don't care about badges or trading items with other members, I just want to play my games. But it's a shame that I'm stuck at level 3... >.>

Steam could use some more updates.

dJk4IeB.jpg

Assassin's Creed Unity on sale, now matching the retail copy's price in EU. Nice deal, Steam/Ubisoft. I'm never going to understand the EU digital download tax.

Is Hack n Slash any good? Some Steam reviews are saying it gets stupidly complicated later on.

user237

Note that you get Spacebase when you buy Hack'n'Slash. Yes, even the not-bundled one.

Confirmed still working.

I almost bought Spacebase by itself until I saw this post

It looks like they're trying to fix it, the image on the front page now shows the price for the bundle instead of the price for just Hack'n'Slash

EDIT - MAYBE NOT WORKING ANYMORE

tjohn86

Confirmed still working.

I almost bought Spacebase by itself until I saw this post

It looks like they're trying to fix it, the image on the front page now shows the price for the bundle instead of the price for just Hack'n'Slash

I got "Spacebase DF-9 Prototype" when I got Hack n Slash. Did you get the actual version or the prototype?

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Is today's sale a joke? Because it looks like a joke to me.

ZServ

Well I meant for the most part, both from media and forum goers (also real life friends).

I personally disliked City quite a bit. Loved Origins though. City's gameplay and narrative didn't mesh well, and that bothered me. The story wanted urgency, but the gameplay was about distracting the player.

Is the borderlands 2 goty edition worth the extra 2.5$? I've wanted to play this for a long time.

Yes. Borderlands 2 is one of very few games that has literally so much content I can't complete it all. And I have >500 hours on it.

user237

I got "Spacebase DF-9 Prototype" when I got Hack n Slash. Did you get the actual version or the prototype?

My Licenses and subscriptions page lists it as:

Spacebase GIFT Gift/Guest Pass

When I go to the store for Spacebase it says I already have the game.

Maybe they just did fix it.

ZServ

Dragon Keep is really the only DLC worth playing, so worth it for that.

I disagree with this heavily. I find all of the DLC's to be ABSOLUTELY fantastic. However, that being said, Dragon Keep is the one that is most "this is different" Borderlands as opposed to "this is more" Borderlands.

Where the hell were you guys going on about Arkham Origins during that $10 Bundle Stars deal last week?

Playing WoW.

Looking at GalCiv3, anyone got any impressions or recommendations?
Actually...I'm on a space kick lately so any good games in spess are cool too.

Uthred

So whats the best way to get all of the Black Flag content? The normal and the season pass? The deluxe? Pointlessly confusing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom