• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2014 | OT | !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

About Love, Hate and the other ones is on sale with a 25% discount but I think everyone got that 80% voucher which should bring it down to a stupid 95% off

Shifty1897

Oh shit I just remembered after buying it. MGR only runs at like 24fps on tvs hooked up through hdmi doesn't it? Fuck.

Theres easy ways around it. I think I just used NVidia Control Panel to render in 1920x1079 and then it defaults to a locked 60fps. Kinda weird.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
The Rocksmith 2014 store page is stuffed again. Everything Ubi touches breaks.

Edit: Of course it loads immediately after I post about it. Of course.

Ensirius

ground zeroes dl'ing

A07kXwK.gif

whats the word on flight sim x?

I had to go to newegg's youtube channel to check this out.
Let's say it was worth it.

Was having trouble downloading Ground Zeroes, so I tried to restart Steam. Now it won't start. You would think Valve would have the whole sale server overload thing fixed by now with all the sales they've done.

The Rocksmith 2014 store page is stuffed again. Everything Ubi touches breaks.

Edit: Of course it loads immediately after I post about it. Of course.

Still, worst publisher of 2014. Not even Valiant Hearts and Child of Light can redeem them.

Braag

Steam is dead for me. Can't even add money, let alone buy anything. Fix it Gaben.

Steam is always experiencing some heavy load during major sales. Every time you click to open a new page, it's a coin toss whether it will load the page or give you an error.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Yes, IIRC. It has all the VR missions and suits.

The only thing that ISN'T included in MGRaiden is the "Snake sword" since that was Japanese Snake's voice and licenses weren't for the west.

Salsa

my wishlist looks disappointing sales wise

zLWJ5BU.png

except for Super Time Force being 40% right off the bat. hoping for 75% daily

Onionkid

vouchers are for specific games

I got it and I know some others did, no idea what you had to own to get it, if anything

I was assuming it was from owning Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers since it seems to be the only other game they've developed on Steam, but who knows.

Cbajd5

Okay, can anyone else just not add anything to their cart or is it just me? I'm doing this from the browser since steam refuses to open.

Edit: Steam App works for me.

Whichever bright egg at Steam HQ thought loading up the entire contents of people's wishlists to the storefront wouldn't cause any problems... grats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom