• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2014 | OT | !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try making an account when you aren't checking out, just normally. Then sign into that when you are ready to check out.

Ok, thanks for that, but once I managed to make an account, it wouldn't let me pay by paypal. It kept telling me my password was wrong.

I'm very turned off from the whole experience now. I'm very glad I have 2-step activated and ive already changed my password. Ill live without those games if I cant get that bundle elsewhere.

TMC

Just bought Skyrim for $5. This is my first gaming PC and I never got it on PS3 because I heard it was a mess. Never played any of the Elder Scrolls games before. Should be a great way to break in the gaming rig :).

Panda Rin

Just bought Skyrim for $5. This is my first gaming PC and I never got it on PS3 because I heard it was a mess. Never played any of the Elder Scrolls games before. Should be a great way to break in the gaming rig :).

I'm excited for you :)! You're in for a ride.

edit: don't forget about the mods!

Are people still able to buy from Nuuvem without a VPN? I've bought stuff from them before and didn't use one, but I've seen people post that they were having trouble buying games from them without one.

BHK3

Banned
What has been a flash deal so far? I only just noticed it changes every 12 hours because of steams shitty new layout.

Grief.exe

What has been a flash deal so far? I only just noticed it changes every 12 hours because of steams shitty new layout.

Literally butting up against the bottom of the Daily Deals. Maybe it could be better, but Valve isn't really the one to blame here.

AkcPvBy.jpg

Sch1sm

Literally butting up against the bottom of the Daily Deals. Maybe it could be better, but Valve isn't really the one to blame here.

AkcPvBy.jpg

Also, if you scroll further, just beneath Wish list games you'll see the Flash deal prior still available for another 12 hours. So dailies are 48h, flash and community are 24h.

T

TrueMenace

Unconfirmed Member
Just bought shadowrun: dragonfall, thought I would like it, but nope. Feels like it was made for iPads...something about the UI...and the fact that there is no VO and the models look ugly as hell...ugh. I mean I love isometric RPGs, but this feels incomplete.

Sch1sm

New flash deals!

Killer Is Dead: Nightmare Edition 66% off
The Wolf Among Us 75% off
Bastion 75% off
Valiant Hearts: The Great War 60% off
Awesomenauts 90% off
Omerta: City of Gangsters 85% off

drgambit

Banned
New flash deals!

Killer Is Dead: Nightmare Edition 66% off
The Wolf Among Us 75% off
Bastion 75% off
Valiant Hearts: The Great War 60% off
Awesomenauts 90% off
Omerta: City of Gangsters 85% off

Was waiting for KiD... picked that up...

Fucking off into spaceeeeeeeeeee....

BHK3

Banned
Also, if you scroll further, just beneath Wish list games you'll see the Flash deal prior still available for another 12 hours. So dailies are 48h, flash and community are 24h.

Ah I did notice those, alright I didn't miss anything.

it's sad how the majority of the games listed on the store page for me have the blue line going through them saying "in library."

smh, i've spent to much money on previous steam sales over the last few years.

pirata

Will buying the Skyrim special edition give you all of the DLC if you have Skyrim already but none of the DLC? Is that the best way to get the expansions, or have they ever been cheaper? They never seem to go on sale for very much.

Oh man, this Flash sale came to hurt me. I was holding well, know today i have 3 games i want (Wolf Among Us, Valiant Hearts, and Shadow Warrior). Best sale day for me so far.

pahamrick

Will buying the Skyrim special edition give you all of the DLC if you have Skyrim already but none of the DLC? Is that the best way to get the expansions, or have they ever been cheaper? They never seem to go on sale for very much.

Indeed it will. Amazon does have the DLC for 75% off right now though if you didn't want all three pieces.

akira28

I can't buy those new games. they're cheap enough, but I've spent enough on games already.

90% off Shadow Warrior and i just won't bite.

Chanser

Buy the legendary edition, you get all the DLC. Separate DLC are always more expensive than legendary edition.

jholmes

Do the old Final Fantasy games on Steam have that weird thing where you have to make a Square-Enix account and register with them first still? I remember FFVII having something like that, but not sure about the others.

No but they do have mouse-only launchers, which is totally annoying.

ExoSoul

Banned
Copped Killer is Dead. I heard the game kinda sucks, but that price tho.
wtzgU.gif
You take that back! Take it back right now!
I guess in a way it can be regarded in the same way as people who say Bulletstorm is great. But in yhis case the game actually has a story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom