• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2014 |OT3| : DIE HARDEREST (HAPPY NEW YEAR WOOHOO!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

grimmiq

For my New Year's Resolution I'm not going to buy a single Steam game before the next Holiday Sale..Finished up $300+ down and 47 games + DLC/Season Passes.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Man, Valdis is awesome. Love how skill-based it is. I just spent like 10 minutes beating a boss way underleveled/undergeared. The combat just feels great and is super responsive.

i'm sorry i ever doubted you guys about Valdis. I only reached the first save point, but i can already feel it being great

Yes moar people learning how awesome the game is :D DONT MISS OUT GUYS 4 bucks is dirt cheap for how good this game is

nbraun80

How does one take game save data from one pc to another? Is there a certain folder in the steam folder I should be copying over?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
New feature that should be implemented for steam
ibw37b1QcNxSj0.png
KuGsj.gif

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I just sent Enhanced Steam for Google Chrome version 5.6 to Google. If you already have Enhanced Steam installed, the update will apply automatically within the next 60 minutes. If you don't already have Enhanced Steam, you can download it here. Changes include:

• Added ability to add a custom amount to your Steam wallet
  • Added checkboxes to DLC list on app pages, letting you select certain DLC and add to cart easily
  • Added sort option to badge page to sort by number of card drops remaining
  • Added card prices to market links on badge pages
  • Added "cost to complete badge" to unobtained badges
  • Added option to display advanced navigation on inventory pages
  • Added foil badge and foil badge progress to app pages
  • Updated Early Access banner graphics (thanks SolventSnake!)
  • Removed function to add all ownowned DLC to cart on app pages due to conflicts with new feature
As always, if anyone has any questions / comments / issues, please let me know.

Sanke__

Should i buy company of heroes dlc/ deluxe upgrade or just play the main game first and wait for the summer sale?

I dont have any interest in multiplayer if that matters

I just sent Enhanced Steam for Google Chrome version 5.6 to Google. If you already have Enhanced Steam installed, the update will apply automatically within the next 60 minutes. If you don't already have Enhanced Steam, you can download it here. Changes include:

• Added checkboxes to DLC list on app pages, letting you select certain DLC and add to cart easily
  • Removed function to add all ownowned DLC to cart on app pages due to conflicts with new feature

Awesome. Keep up the good work.

oipic

• The number of valid voters was: 165
  • 158 games were submitted

These are good, healthy numbers. I (dangerously?) assume there might be a long tail of games with small-ish numbers, but this too shows great diversity among our ranks. I'm proud of you, SteamGAF.

Thanks for the preview, Monsieur d'Orange. #excited #bringonthetableflipping

Love your work

MRORANGE

These are good, healthy numbers. I (dangerously?) assume there might be a long tail of games with small-ish numbers, but this too shows great diversity among our ranks. I'm proud of you, SteamGAF.

Pretty much, there was a tail of games with one vote, but it looks Okay in the balance of things, not to spoil too much but this a pie chart representation of votes for each game, the 2nd pie chart on the right, accounted for 4% of votes, the largest vote share was 6% if I recall.:

6WN6J0N.png

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
The rest of Steam may be down, but I'm still getting messages from the Steam Groups. Some sort of spam I think about an "Enhanced Ste@m", which is a clear sign of a scam when they can't even spell something correctly.
Tbpblush.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom