• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2014 |OT3| : DIE HARDEREST (HAPPY NEW YEAR WOOHOO!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chixdiggit

Its really good. It gets somewhat repetitive after awhile, but if you enjoy tactical strategy and unlocking things like classes and weapons, it will be worth the money.
Id still maybe wait for a sale.. but at this point, it doesnt look as though we are going to get one.

It is 50% off right now on a Flash. Worth it?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
woot lets get our vampire incest on Gaf!

header_292x136.jpg

smile-shock.gif

what? why are you looking at me like that? :(

The_Monk

Aw, I got a physical Rome Gold Edition as a present (Total War & Barbarian Invasion) but when looking for an answer on Support, I saw that these keys won't redeem on Steam. Oh well! :)

Dr Dogg

Trade done, keep refreshing ur inventory and u should see #6 in there =) Thanks mate.

Received, no worries. I wonder if the crafted items price are going to rise after the sale? Most are penny's now apart from the super rare.

The whole economy of Steam is like something out of a Douglas Adams story.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Aw, I got a physical Rome Gold Edition as a present (Total War & Barbarian Invasion) but when looking for an answer on Support, I saw that these keys won't redeem on Steam. Oh well! :)

You could try asking Sega for a Steam key but I wouldn't bother without proof of purchase.

ChaoticEko

Neo Member
Have two extra #2 Globes, I need 1,3,4,5,7,8,9.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/bretteko0410/

Decided to bite on Bioshock Infinite. I haven't cared much for the other bioshocks(I've tried to play them) but I was told from a friend that this one was a lot different, and would hook me more than the others. What i'm wanting to know is, is my friend correct?

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
I'm currently playing a steamless version of Dark Souls and let me tell ya, it's weird how much you'll miss that overlay.

The_Monk

You could try asking Sega for a Steam key but I wouldn't bother without proof of purchase.

By proof you mean a receipt, right? Since it was a present I don't have it, I only have the game, manual, key from the game, etc. I could always try, can you PM me the info I would need to make a request to them, please? My other two Sega titles redeemed fine, as all the huge list of DLC's too.

I'm currently playing a steamless version of Dark Souls and let me tell ya, it's weird how much you'll miss that overlay.

I actually have some fond memories on playing Age of Empires like that. Click on those desktop icons, having only up to two games installed, replaying some missions, gathering a lot of wood and stone. I also remember playing a lot of Dune 2000 like that, building my base. Ah, the good times!

Gurrry

I havent gotten a single globe yet. Ive voted on almost every single flash sale there is.

Whats the deal? How do I do this?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
It's nuts that this isn't a price error, considering Burial at Sea itself is still selling at full price.

Also, just noticed that it's #2 on the top sellers list. Crazy.

its a price error just like the other day. probably just this time there isnt anyone working at 2K to call valve and scream at them

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
By proof you mean a receipt, right? Since it was a present I don't have it, I only have the game, manual, key from the game, etc. I could always try, can you PM me the info I would need to make a request to them, please? My other two Sega titles redeemed fine, as all the huge list of DLC's too.

A receipt or an order confirmation e-mail/document is what you'd need. Try asking whoever gave the game to you if they still have it (slim chance if the copy was bought at retail rather than online, but you never know).

Posting again.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 18 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Awesomenauts Cluck Costume -- MB-66F0625311526A40
Metro 2033, Risen, and Sacred Citadel -- MB-A97349878140F688
McPixel -- MB-2A31BE1335F12F62
F.E.A.R. -- MB-8075E75249581CF0
Scribblenauts Unlimited -- MB-DC1C270A32E15025
English Country Tune -- MB-7232F91BF0DBD091
Orcs Must Die! GOTY -- MB-9B1F178EBA45B0AF
Broken Sword Director's Cut -- MB-9890ABB9E2A883F0
Awesomenauts -- MB-91BAA4DBDCC8C47D
Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 Uprising -- MB-66DAE33A0C2817D0
Bastion -- MB-3D695026634CAA52
F.E.A.R. 2 Project Origin -- MB-002345AF6ED3B006
Frozen Synapse -- MB-D84AC75A10C60FDA
Sanctum Collection -- MB-83912D4848BFB889
Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Box -- MB-752E1958B7311034
Batman Arkham City GOTY -- MB-E7C60DF478131D8F
Nightsky -- MB-FD1D20C2FAD0F9A6 - Taken by EdmondD
FTL Faster Than Light -- MB-A643A132039B1F68

t1388634752z1.png

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
I better not see Grim Heaper's English Country Tune key go unclaimed. Puzzler fans, you enter for that. Don't make me
post about it in the thread again once the raffle's over

damn, you are refferring to my steam level right?

im level 4.. how do i rank up? i havent payed much attention to all of the steam features.
OK, so assuming http://steamcommunity.com/id/gurrry/ is you, you are literally 4 XP away from level 5.

• You could register 4 more games to your account (they don't have to be bought from the Steam store; they could be purchased from any retailer or even gifts from friends)
  • Or you could work on completing this badge. You've already done 11 of the things on the list, so you only need to do 3 other things to get the first level of the badge.

Coppanuva

Does anybody know of any decent mech games on steam? I have front mission (which is OK), but I'd love something that feels like Armored Core or is fast paced with a ton of customization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom