• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2014 |OT3| : DIE HARDEREST (HAPPY NEW YEAR WOOHOO!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Dogg

Sogooood. I really hope they're able to eventually bring Ark of Napishtim to Steam. I really want to play that one again.

Actually seeing as I'm building a Steam collection of Ys titles having Seven on the big screen would be a blast to go through again. Falcom have been on the pulse with pc for a while and I'm sure XSEED would be game to get more stuff on Steam.

Coppanuva

My haul:

Blade Symphony $2.99
Super Hexagon $0.29
Don't Starve 2-pack: $1.69
Legend of Dungeon $1.59 or something
Pixel Junk Eden: $1
Valdis Story #3.74
Metal Gear Rising: $20

What price did the Bioshock season pass glitch to this morning? $10?

$5

I'm reminded while playing Burial at Sea that I really liked Infinite. I should finish it on 1999 mode, incredibly tense but still manageable. Although the differences aren't as magnificent as Mr. Levine talked them up to be.

Hanzou

$5

I'm reminded while playing Burial at Sea that I really liked Infinite. I should finish it on 1999 mode, incredibly tense but still manageable. Although the differences aren't as magnificent as Mr. Levine talked them up to be.

$5!? great deal, I missed it.

Jedi2016

I think the Autumn sale was this same way? The current dailies are 48 hours, recap tomorrow 24 hours and sale ends for everything that's not a daily.
So... the "wait for the dailies" runs out tomorrow instead of Friday? I have one game I'm holding out for, but I don't want to miss the end of the sale by holding out for a daily/flash.

Anyone else having problems adding things to cart? Nothing happens when I click on add to cart. My friend has the exact same issue.

EDIT: aPPARENTLY SOMETHING DOES HAPPEN IF YOU WAIT LONG ENOUGH:

GDUakvx.png

So... the "wait for the dailies" runs out tomorrow instead of Friday? I have one game I'm holding out for, but I don't want to miss the end of the sale by holding out for a daily/flash.

I think today is the last "new" dailies. Tomorrow will be the "Encore" and everything ends on Friday at midday.

Doomshine

Anyone else having trouble adding things to cart? I keep getting "Sorry we couldn't add your item" for everything I try.

EDIT: beaten.

Volcynika

Ok, think I'm done for now. Here are my totals (went a bit overboard but I have lots of overtime coming this month, so it'll still balance in my favor):

Amazon
Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara - $3.75
Castle of Illusion - $3.75
Joe Danger Bundle - $5.00
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed - $0.00 (Yay $5 credit!)
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - $11.99

Humble Store
Tetrobot & Co. - $2.99

Steam - Purchases for myself
Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed: Metal Sonic Pack - $1.49
Bit.Trip.Core - $0.99
Bit.Trip.Void - $0.99
BIT.TRIP FATE - $0.99
Magical Diary - $3.74
Megabyte Punch - $5.09
Mark of the Ninja: Special Edition DLC - $0.99
Desktop Dungeons - $7.49
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians - $1.49
Unholy Heights - $1.99
Castlestorm Complete Edition - $5.09
Skullgirls - $7.49
The King Of Fighters XIII - $10.19
Shadowrun Returns - $8.99
SteamWorld Dig - $7.49
Legend of Dungeon - $1.49
Papers, Please - $4.99
Divekick - $2.49
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - $19.99

Steam - Gifts for friends
The Walking Dead Season 2 - $18.74
Bioshock Infinite Season Pass - $4.99
The King of Fighters XIII - $10.19
Ys I & II Chronicles - $3.74

Steam - Gifts for GAF
Bioshock Infinite Season Pass (3 copies) - $14.97
Savant - Ascent (2 copies) - $1.98
Ys Chronicles I & II+ (4 copies) - $14.96
Ys: The Oath in Felghana (4 copies) - $14.96
Ys Origin (4 copies) - $19.96

Steam - Gifted to me from friends
Remember Me
SpeedRunners
The Bard's Tale

Steam - Gifted to me from Modbot giveaways
EuroTruck Simulator 2

Total: $225.43

Woots!

mannerbot

Check the games you're interested to make sure, go to their store page and see when the "normal" Winter Sale discount ends for them.

An-Det

Just finished Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, which I picked up earlier in the sale. It was good stuff, not overly long but charming and it does exactly what it sets out to do. Definitely recommended if you're interested in it and it goes on sale again.

Man, some of you are going all out on the sales. I managed to only spend $86 and I only had a couple things I planned on getting when it started. I still don't know how I'm going to make a dent in my backlog since I seem to buy 2-3 new games for every one I complete.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Anyone else having problems adding things to cart? Nothing happens when I click on add to cart. My friend has the exact same issue.

EDIT: aPPARENTLY SOMETHING DOES HAPPEN IF YOU WAIT LONG ENOUGH:

GDUakvx.png

Getting it to when I try to buy grimlock. oh well..

Dec

Valdis Story
Critter Crunch
PixelJunk Monsters
Guacamelee
Poker Night 2
Super Hexagon

For SO:

Lego Marvel
Civ 5 Gold upgrade
Critter Crunch
PixelJunk Monsters
Magic 2014

Still hoping cook serve delicious comes back up

Looking for a fighting game to play online. Should I pick up Mortal Kombat Komplete or Street Fighter AE?

My skill level is relatively low. I tried SF4 on 3ds and enjoyed it but also enjoyed the older MK games.

Gvaz

Banned
So the winter sale cards just go away tomorrow? I might as well just sell all of my snowglobes.

No, tomorrow is the last day and will likely be recaps.

i can't find it now but it said something about at jan 2nd at something pm utc the cards will be deleted,

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
As much as I hate hauls being posted, it means the sale is over and regular thread is coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom