• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2014 |OT3| : DIE HARDEREST (HAPPY NEW YEAR WOOHOO!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I've been through so many steam sales these outages don't even faze me anymore, if anything I'm surprised there were only 2 :(

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Wait, why isn't Blood Omen on Steam? Volvo pls.
Licensing issues, and the fact that the game doesn't run on modern OSes (not joking, it worked for Windows 98 but it needed a special fan patch for Win2K and above and even then it wasn't stable at all). The IP ownership for this game is a huge clusterfuck.

It's available on PSN, however, for $6.

Licensing issues, and the fact that the game doesn't run on modern OSes (not joking, it worked for Windows 98 but it needed a special fan patch for Win2K and above and even then it wasn't stable at all). The IP ownership for this game is a huge clusterfuck.

I was surprised it wasn't in the Legacy of Kain Pack Amazon is selling for $4. Well, that sucks ;(

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
WTF did natural selection 2 replace some deal earlier, I don't remember seeing it when the new deals popped (guess I was blinded but the glory of 75% Valdis)

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge

A real shame as it's still the best in the series for me. I simply fell in love with the world, characters, and combat and can still appreciate it when I play it again now. Soul Reaver and beyond, they have not aged well to me at all.

rav

You can still get to them, try to login, and then hit offline mode. I just played some games for a bit waiting for it to come back.

airplane01.jpg

This got me

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
ARMA II, Serious Sam 3, Slender The Arrival, and Delver for Flash?

Saints Row IV, Payday 2, Far Cry 3 for voting?

I want none of those. Oh wait, I have no money to spend anyroad even if they were games I wanted.

Turfster

Flash
  • Serious Sam 3 75% off
  • Delver 50% off
  • Arma II 50% off
  • Slender the Arrival 50% off
Community votes
  • Saints Row IV 60% off
  • Far Cry 3 75% off
  • Payday 2 55% off

denx

I'm gonna sound like a total noob, but what's TDU2? I didn't took much of a look to the storefront earlier today.

Also what the hell, no community sale this time.

edit: I can't vote either. Volvo pls.

KarmaCow

Hmm Delver looks interesting but I think I'll wait till the PC version is done and get it through the Humble Store to get an Android copy as well.

kvk1

Anyone else have a weird "b" URL in their About Me section of their Steam profile?

Freaked me the F out thinking somebody hacked my account, then I saw a couple of my other friends had it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom