• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2014 |OT3| : DIE HARDEREST (HAPPY NEW YEAR WOOHOO!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesseract

Banned
h9kRObA.gif

Anyone else have a weird "b" URL in their About Me section of their Steam profile?

Freaked me the F out thinking somebody hacked my account, then I saw a couple of my other friends had it.
This was more than just me? I thought I had derped up the last time I changed mine.

Anyone else have a weird "b" URL in their About Me section of their Steam profile?

Freaked me the F out thinking somebody hacked my account, then I saw a couple of my other friends had it.

I've got it. My cart's gone as well and I can't add anything to it either. Hope this blows over soon.

jgkspsx

You know, the YNAB sale is great and all, but that's twice I've closed it in the middle of doing something because I was seeing if Steam was online. I know it's my fault, but, still... really?

Glix

I bought Valdis and Mickey (on amazon) today whilst at work and I just walked in and all I want is to download them and check them out.

:-(

Now I'm gonna go smoke some pot instead.

Here that Gabe???? My drug problem is YOUR FAULT

Fracas

#fuckonami
Something's definitely up. Just bought Guacamelee from the Humble Store and I can't link my Steam account. Dammit

Evo X

WTF is this Derp Trolling shit?

So they just go around fucking with things for no reason?

I would kick in the teeth of the nerds running that if I saw them in person.

I'll check out Slender: The Arrival for 3.39.

EDIT: Seems like things are back. Just logged in, and the cart worked. Didn't manage to get Legend of Grimrock in time though :(

So about.... Don't Starve.

I kinda like the game. But I am finding I am getting bored quickly due to a lack of direction in the game. I am just surviving now. I know there is some portal doorway out there to get to a new world, but I am wondering if it is worth it to spend the time gathering all the pieces to get through it, just to start near square one again in a new world.

So is it actually worth it? And perhaps, am I missing something else to the game? I haven't tried it with any mods yet... going to later when I am done with the base game.

WTF is this Derp Trolling shit?

So they just go around fucking with things for no reason?

I would kick in the teeth of the nerds running that if I saw them in person.

It's some weasley nerd in his mum's basement. Guaranteed.

Edit: missed out on Grimrock. FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom