• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2014 |OT3| : DIE HARDEREST (HAPPY NEW YEAR WOOHOO!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
A real shame as it's still the best in the series for me. I simply fell in love with the world, characters, and combat and can still appreciate it when I play it again now.
Agreed, it's one of my favourite games of all time despite all its technical flaws. I wish there were a proper Steam port with fast loading and no slowdowns, but alas, it is not to be. :(

Soul Reaver and beyond, they have not aged well to me at all.
Now this I disagree with, still love the Soul Reaver games. Though I will forever be in #teamKain over #teamRaziel :p

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Hey Gravelord, do you still have the image for one of your previous avatars? Specifically the one with Little Wayne(Might be someone else)?

A2LhGqp.jpg
?
iQn4h1wR9FTg2.png

I keep a folder with some of my avis somewhere on the laptop.

Gregorn

Tomorrow is the last day of new sales, isn't it? The 3rd is a best of.

Maybe I should just get stalker at 33% off, I've been waiting too long for them all to be in a perfect little cheap bundle.

Link Man

Banned
Heads up if you're interested in the DayZ mod: Arma II:Combined Operations (the base game and required expansion for the mod) is now $4.99.

mannerbot

Maybe I should just get stalker at 33% off, I've been waiting too long for them all to be in a perfect little cheap bundle.

No, I think tomorrow will be the recap if there is one; the sale ends on January 3rd at 10 AM PST.

Eusis

I wish I could play Slender but its too scary!
Conan didn't think so (well he played the free one but he still thinks the concept isn't really that scary at all.) Outlast though... I think I can blame/thank Conan for my brother gifting me that.

Any no community choice nearly half an hour in and voting isn't working correctly. Steam has shown how democracy will die: a lockup and ballots that aren't tracked properly.
Who are you, PewDiePie?
Floe maybe?

Though to his credit he did keep going for hours and may've even beaten it eventually had he not had amazing assholes for housemates.

So, no community choice?
Heads up if you're interested in the DayZ mod: Arma II:Combined Operations (the base game and required expansion for the mod) is now $4.99.
Got it the other day and i'm surprised how many people still play the mod now that SA is out.

oipic

Ugh, it's saying I voted for FC3 but I clicked Payday 2 ...

I swear this happened to me, too. 'Your vote' was displayed under Payday 2, but when I refreshed the page, it had changed to Far Cry 3.

Shenanigans, Valve's vote-rigging confirmed, etc.

denx

There won't be new sales tomorrow. The sale will either end tomorrow and be replaced with a Weekend Deal, or it will be an encore day.

Nakazato

Does it work with your system in general? Shouldn't be any problems with AE in particular. Give details if you want help. There is a known issue with certain motherboards and MadCatz PS3 sticks.

Im using a hori real acrade pro 3 windows 7 64 bit sees it and I have been able to use the stick on big picture mode to scroll and select

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom