• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2014 |OT3| : DIE HARDEREST (HAPPY NEW YEAR WOOHOO!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NMFried

If anyone is looking for cards 2, 3, 9 (x2), or 10 I'd be glad to trade/give them to you. Not sure how they work. Just add me and we'll figure it out: TheFallOfNick.

Evo X

If anyone is looking for cards 1, 3, 9, or 10 I'd be glad to trade/give them to you. Not sure how they work. Just add me and we'll figure it out: TheFallOfNick.

I could use a card #1 if you have any extra. I'm so close to crafting the badge. Only need 1 and 5. Sent you a FR. My tag on Steam is DemonFang.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Got my paycheck yays
It's missing money FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.
2014 starting great. Wont sleep as I will go to the office at 9am. Fucking shit.

Eusis

Price is still steeper than I'd like anyway. Well, actually I'd buy it if I didn't blast through it on PS3, but as I did I want to go lower first.

EDIT: And did anyone even play Delver? I saw several questions about what it was like but no actual impressions given.

Kadin

When the sale's over, we'll move back to the regular Steam thread where we talk about those things. There'll be good conversation and lots of Saoirse gifs. You're more than welcome to join us. : )

Thanks! I'll definitely look for it. :)

It's called the Steam thread :) This is just a sale thread, the normal Steam thread welcomes all of that chatter.

Good to know. Was worried this would be the end but I'm glad to be wrong.

Deques

That only works on TQ:Immortal Throne. I didn't want to have to install it.

Why not?

From the Wiki said:
Titan Quest: Immortal Throne adds a fourth act to Titan Quest. The gameplay is mostly unchanged, though there are a few additions. Players can now store extra items in caravans. These caravans can also be used to trade items between characters. Players can equip artifacts, which are made with powerful arcane formulas. An enchanter has been added as well, to make the artifacts. The enchanter can also remove charms or relics from items, and vice versa.

You still play the main campaign with the expansion pack

Ceebs

Price is still steeper than I'd like anyway. Well, actually I'd buy it if I didn't blast through it on PS3, but as I did I want to go lower first.

EDIT: And did anyone even play Delver? I saw several questions about what it was like but no actual impressions given.

Have not played it myself, but all the opinions I saw said that it was the weakest of the batch of roguelike minecraft looking games that came out around that time.

Eusis

Have not played it myself, but all the opinions I saw said that it was the weakest of the batch of roguelike minecraft looking games that came out around that time.
Yeah, I can probably wait for it to be DONE at a minimum. Thanks for that though.

Card Boy

Banned
That only works on TQ:Immortal Throne. I didn't want to have to install it.

No idea what your referring to but there is no logical reason not to install either IM or the unofficial patch.

The unofficial patch lets you play with everyone else with the Unofficial patch and it has Vampire the Masquerade levels of fixes for the game.

Turfster

No more voting.
I was one vote short of another card.
Fffffffffffffffffffffffff

Flash
  • Trackmania Stadium 75% off
  • Terraria 75% off
  • Nether 40% off
  • Rogue Legacy 67% off

Eusis

Is it time to stop waiting?
If it hasn't shown up on sale, probably.

... Hmm. I think there was a community's choice game candidate that failed to show up in a flash or daily deal. So that really may be at least one deal screwed over by the community. Not that we had any way of knowing they'd do that.

Arthea

Experiencing voting withdrawal? You can still rate up content on the Community Hubs and vote for games on Greenlight.
They know us too well, don't they?

i8PnsL6JKDCT8.gif

Ceebs

Well that is a disappointing final batch.

Okay real talk though. I have 2 dollars in my wallet left. What should I grab for under $5.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Well that is a disappointing final batch.

Okay real talk though. I have 2 dollars in my wallet left. What should I grab for under $5.

Rogue Legacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom