• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2014 |OT3| : DIE HARDEREST (HAPPY NEW YEAR WOOHOO!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
67% off Rogue Legacy? What a weird discount.
Well worth it, though.

dani_dc

Unless The Stanley Parable is part of an "encore" sale, I'm probably done.

Going to go play some ALBW and Bravely Default for the rest of the day, and hopefully start Valdis after some sleep.

KarmaCow

I'm tempted to buy up some Tour of Duty tickets before the sale is over but worried about forgetting some hidden gems in the last 8 hours.

Lain

I did a double splurge and brought my wish list down from 83 to 71 titles and I can now consider this sale done for me.... hopefully.

ev0

Man, I hope Papers Please shows up again. Was it ever featured other than one Flash Sale? I was unable to buy it at that time

Xanathus

Just finished Bioshock Infinite's Burial at Sea. Honestly I don't see why people were disappointed with it although it might have something to do with paying full price for the season pass compared to only $5. It gives a good look of pre-fucked up Rapture and it's interesting exploring Bioshock 1's themes from the perspective of someone from Bioshock Infinite's universe. Gameplay is still mediocre like in Infinite but it's serviceable for getting the story through, it feels like they don't try to pad things out too much except for the last bit which has you hunting for vents for a rather arbitrary reason. Ending sort of makes sense but leaves me wondering how the heck the next DLC will tie into it considering what happens at the end
makes it unlikely that it will be set in Rapture seeing as the Booker in Rapture is dead

dani_dc

The sale timer ends in less than 8 hours on all games, so...

Some games (The Walking Dead Season 2) have a timer for 31 hours.

The encore sale during summer also happened after all the other deals expired.

Basically, treat today as the last day for any games that you don't expect to be part of the encore.

oipic

These timers counting down, with such finality, all over the store pages are panic-inducing. There are mere hours left before I've got to head to bed... late-sale anxiety disorder is setting in.

Lain

The last purchases filled me with cards, yet I didn't manage to get a complete full set lol so many doubles.
Is there a site somewhere to see what the badge looks like at every level?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom