• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday trading/giving away thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
21Dcc.jpg

trading everything
Want - offer me something

I want Phsychonauts, Will give you all my Spiral knights energy, and all my coupons. I freaking want this game.

Harpuia

Oh lordy, I just spent the better portion of the last hour doing the achievement for Rise of Immortals. I fucking got a -50% off Duke Nukem Forever coupon. Hell, if it were coal, I'd be happy! But no, FUCKING FIFTY PERCENT OFF A SHITTY GAME GSDIOHGFSONOUSGNERG.
but in all honesty, the team work I experienced with the other three dudes trying to play this crappy game together was almost worth it. Almost. Not really.

On topic, anyone want to trade for my Hotties Hoody and a couple refined metals I have lying around? Something inexpensive, like a game under 10 bucks or something. Preferrably Binding of Isaac or Dungeons of Dredmor.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I got a Humble Bundle 3 (Crayon Physics Deluxe, Cogs, VVVVVV, Hammerfight, And Yet It Moves) code I'll trade for Faerie Solitaire ($1 right now on Steam). Anyone?

EDIT: Gone. Thanks orangecaramel.

oipic

Sanity check and advice, please guys: is the Orange Box and/or Portal 2 a fair trade for the F.E.A.R. collection?

Trying to find a nice new home for this F.E.A.R. pack, but don't want to rip off anyone! Would've loved Arkham City in exchange for it yesterday (while it was on sale), but I'm guessing that ship has long sailed now.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Just check the prices on the store and compare. All the Valve games seem to be in high supply, though.

oipic

Just check the prices on the store and compare. All the Valve games seem to be in high supply, though.

Thanks mate. Combined, they total less than the F.E.A.R. bundle (at least on the Australian store), but obviously all sorts of supply and demand factors come into play and skew that a bit, I suppose. One man's junk, another man's treasure, etc.

Bebpo

Banned
Have:

Nation Red x 3
Dawn of War II x 1
bunch of coupons you don't want

Want:
Coal
or
a decent $5-10 game I don't have.

inky

Have:

-Orange Box
-75% off Empire Total War (can be used with GOTY edition)

Want:

-Avadon BF
-EDGE
-Rock of Ages
-Coal ?

Make an offer through PM if u are interested =)

Have:

yavG0.png

Want:

Blur
Sonic Generations
Rage

But I mostly want Blur right now. Can PM me, post here, or friend me on steam (same username as here: hiddensentry).

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Have:

14 Coal

Want, in order of preference:

Bastion [7 coal]
Worms Reloaded [6 coal]
Alice: Madness Returns [10 coal]
Anomaly: Warzone Earth [4 coal]
Recettear [8 coal]
Bulletstorm [7 coal]
Warhammer 40k Dawn of War II [9 coal]
Bioshock 2 [5 coal]
Fear [4 coal]
Unreal Tournament 2004 [4 coal]

http://steamcommunity.com/id/slaystench

Have:
33% Valve
50% Valve
50% Shadowgrounds Pack
50% Nordic Games
50% Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012
60% Magicka

Want:
Anything.....

Send me a PM me for any trades.

Looks like the market for coal is starting to collapse. Should have listened to me this morning when I recommended moving your investment over to hats.

Looks like the market for coal is starting to collapse. Should have listened to me this morning when I recommended moving your investment over to hats.

I tried trading this morning (and yesterday) but NO ONE WANTS MY 27 COAL.

Oh well. I'll just craft it and get some coupons.

fin

Have The First Templar, -25% Valve and some coal. Oh and 188 Spiral Knights bucks...
Want DOTA 2
It's the time of giving :)

Prelithe

Have:

-HIB3 key (from HIB4)
-The Witcher Enhanced Edition Gift

Want:

-DEFCON
-Guardians of Graxia
-Anomaly: Warzone
-Psychonauts

Willing to buy games for 2-3 coal each. PM offers please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom