• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2015 - Steam GOTY results: Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsfaeksBR

Downloading now!

RswTyVc.jpg

XShagrath

You won't receive the code via email. If you tried getting your code from the website and have a blank order history, click on your name in the top dropdown and select Guest Orders. From there enter your email and order number and it should give you the code. That's what I had to do to get my code.

That's where I'm at, but it just says "Download Code: " and there's nothing there.

Also says the order is "Open". I'd imagine that ones that have code say Fulfilled or Shipped or something like that.

That's where I'm at, but it just says "Download Code: " and there's nothing there.

Also says the order is "Open". I'd imagine that ones that have code say Fulfilled or Shipped or something like that.

Ah I see. Yeah it sounds like either your order is still processing or there's something wrong. :(

Ozium

I had this on one account, and when I logged in and did "check orders" it showed up there, even though before it was only under guest... might be worth a try

XShagrath

I had this on one account, and when I logged in and did "check orders" it showed up there, even though before it was only under guest... might be worth a try
Just trying to understand this.. So you made an account with the email that you had previously used as a guest, and then the order showed up under that order page? I guess I could try that in a bit.

fantomena

What was the new Humble Bundle? My Internet is so slow Im not even sure if this post will be published here and Humble won't load (yet).

Im prepared for another Internet suicide here.

yoshizzle

What was the new Humble Bundle? My Internet is so slow Im not even sure if this post will be published here and Humble won't load (yet).

Humble Card Game bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • Scrolls Full Version
  • Solforge Dinosaur Starter
  • Star Realms Full Version
  • Talisman Digital Edition + Prologue + 2 Character Packs
  • ?
TIER 2: BTA
  • Magic 2015 Duels of the Planeswalkers Special Edition + Garruk's Revenge
  • Dominion Online Seaside Expansion
  • Solforge Two Starters + Bonus Gold
TIER 3: 12$
  • Dominion Online Intrigue + Prosperity Expansions
  • Scrolls Deluxe Pack
  • Card Hunter Basic Edition Premium

Free: Card City Nights (1$ for Steam key)

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)

Scrolls
SolForge Dinosaur Starter
Star Realms
TalismanL Digital Edition and Talisman Prologue

BTA
Magic 2015 - Duels of the Planeswalkers Special Edition (includes Garruk's Revenge Expansion)
Dominion Online — Seaside Expansion
SolForge — Two Starters + Bonus Gold

$12
Dominion Online — Intrigue + Prosperity Expansions
Scrolls Humble Bundle Deluxe Pack
Card Hunter — Basic Edition

fantomena

Scrolls
SolForge Dinosaur Starter
Star Realms
TalismanL Digital Edition and Talisman Prologue

BTA
Magic 2015 - Duels of the Planeswalkers Special Edition (includes Garruk's Revenge Expansion)
Dominion Online — Seaside Expansion
SolForge — Two Starters + Bonus Gold

$12
Dominion Online — Intrigue + Prosperity Expansions
Scrolls Humble Bundle Deluxe Pack
Card Hunter — Basic Edition

Thx. Nothing important then. My interest in card games is at zero.

MUnited83

For you.
Apparently GTA V China loophole has been fixed. Strangely enough, not by making the ROW sub purchase-restricted, but by the ROW sub mantaining the original price. I wonder if this applies to GTA V only or if they fixed the cart glitch for good.( i mean, it still works in a general sense, it just won't be the discounted price anymore)

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Right then boys and girls Squenix is asking for feedback re Final Fantasy.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=976028

Answer how you like but in the interests of Steam (well my selfish interests anyway) just select PC as your only played platform and for Christs sake DO NOT select that you play mobile games.

Cool, thanks for the heads up. Even though I regularly play S-E games on mobile, I still indicated that I only play on PC to promote more Steam releases. I started in on Dragon Quest III (Android) a few days ago and wow this is a great game. I highly recommend it to DQ fans, as it's light years ahead of the NES release and pretty awesome even compared to the SFC and GBC releases. I'd love to see it on PC but given the hardware limitations of the Android / iOS release I'm not holding my breath. I'd have more hope if the Android release had the ability to play the game in landscape screen mode and had controller support.

yo dawgs, whoever buys citizens of earth make sure to drop some impressions. I want to know if its worth it or not, gonna get it for vita if its worth a purchase.

me0wish

Guys, Dominion is awesome, don't skip just because its not on steam. Its also free to play so you can try it out and decide if you want to get the expansions or not, you can even play with expansion cards with out buying them if the host owns them.

For those curious:
https://www.playdominion.com/Dominion/gameClient.html

Its so awesome and unique to play (not to mention, the first of its kind), I have all expansions both digital and physical, and its the only product on amazon that I know of that's rated 5 stars, yes its THAT good.

Knurek

Chapter 5 of Alice: Madness Returns done.
God, that was such a disturbing experience... Really wish the game had some actual design to go with the artwork. Reminds me of those old PC TPP games, Heretic 2 or Shadowman.

Onward to last (and only) boss...

Arthea

Right then boys and girls Squenix is asking for feedback re Final Fantasy.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=976028

Answer how you like but in the interests of Steam (well my selfish interests anyway) just select PC as your only played platform and for Christs sake DO NOT select that you play mobile games.

no question what's my favourite FF game even? (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

it's totally about mobile, guys, most funny part, you can't even pick or write down FF games you bought on steam, no such option whatsoever! (><)
also some genres were funny

autoduelist

Card Hunter is one of the coolest games I played last year. It's like a tabletop D&D game, where each of your characters has their own minideck of 'moves' that enable movement and special attacks. You equip your character with cards that represent your weapons, armor, etc, and so when you're playing each of your characters has their own minideck that effectively controls how often you can use each 'move' your equipment/setup allows.

For example, a magic sword might add 4 cards to your deck. One standard strike, one 'wide attack' that damages multiple enemies, one 'freezing blow' that hampers enemy movement, one 'freeze ray' attack that hits an entire row... (or whatever, I'm making these cards up). Same with armor, footwear, etc as well as spell casters. Great variety in how you set up your units. Your class/race also has some default cards that affect movement speed, etc. You have access to a set number of cards off the top of your deck each turn, which controls frequency of use of your best attacks, etc, and adds a deep level of tactics.

It does not play like a card game, it plays more like a really good tabletop RPG. As you beat levels you earn new cards that you can add to your characters decks (which is how you get new spells, attacks, armor, weapons, etc).

Great, great, GREAT game.

Multiplayer is fantastic too. Lots of free content as well, I played for ages w/o paying a dime. Cool reasons to go back (chance to earn rare cards, etc). Definitely not p2w.

I don't have $12 to spend right now or else I'd be all over this.

yo dawgs, whoever buys citizens of earth make sure to drop some impressions. I want to know if its worth it or not, gonna get it for vita if its worth a purchase.

So far I've heard really good impressions of it. Earthbound keeps coming up, though I've never played that so can't comment. I'll eventually get it
on vita
too once my budget is back in order.

Lomax

It was a Front Page deal on Slickdeals for 24 hours+ and Amazon even price matched it (I think), so it almost seems like it wasn't a mistake, or maybe it was but they stuck with it anyway.

Amazon definitely didn't price match it, they never match Gamestop digital prices, especially mistakes. I still think there's a good chance the keys will get revoked, but so long as they give me a few days to play it I'm fine with that. If we do get to keep the game, I suspect Deep Silver noticed that the buzz on the game isn't great anyway and worked something out with Gamestop to reduce their losses and let the sales go. I strongly suspect we'll see the game at 75% off by the Summer Sale anyway.

All that said, I'm stoked it actually went through and looking forward to playing it tonight and tomorrow.

Dr Dogg

Cool, thanks for the heads up. Even though I regularly play S-E games on mobile, I still indicated that I only play on PC to promote more Steam releases. I started in on Dragon Quest III (Android) a few days ago and wow this is a great game. I highly recommend it to DQ fans, as it's light years ahead of the NES release and pretty awesome even compared to the SFC and GBC releases. I'd love to see it on PC but given the hardware limitations of the Android / iOS release I'm not holding my breath. I'd have more hope if the Android release had the ability to play the game in landscape screen mode and had controller support.

Hahaha well I did say it was for my own selfish ends but hey we're all a band here together right?

Saying that I've been replaying X on my Vita on the way to and from work the past couple of weeks (and I'm not even that big a fan of it). Now it's perfectly fine on that and portable too but who know's how long the battery has left in terms of cycles let alone how long before the OLED screen dies but with a PC release at least I know that in 10, 20, 30, maybe even 40 years time if I haven't kicked the bucket by then that in one way or another I can get a copy up and running. Some might see all requests for games on PC as port begging but for me it's mainly about preservation.

no question what's my favourite FF game even? (&#9583;°&#9633;°&#65289;&#9583;&#65077; &#9531;&#9473;&#9531;

it's totally about mobile, guys, most funny part, you can't even pick or write down FF games you bought on steam, no such option whatsoever! (><)
also some genres were funny

You'd have just put All The Bravest as your fav and screwed everything up!

More seriously I doubt much, if anything will come of yet another survey but when that XII HD Blinged Up Version drops I really don't want to be digging the PS3 out again or worse have to buy a new console to play it :(

Apparently GTA V China loophole has been fixed. Strangely enough, not by making the ROW sub purchase-restricted, but by the ROW sub mantaining the original price. I wonder if this applies to GTA V only or if they fixed the cart glitch for good.( i mean, it still works in a general sense, it just won't be the discounted price anymore)

What do you mean? I mean it still shows up as 30$ here.

I just got my Gat out of Hell preorder bonus code from Gamestop via email.

Was the preorder bonus just one code, or two? The reason I’m asking is because I had order the game twice (one for my brother, & the other one for myself) using the same email address. I was able to get the codes for the main game in separate email messages. But for the preorder code, I received just one email message with two steam codes. And, I just want to make sure that both codes are for the same content.

louiedog

Was the preorder bonus just one code, or two? The reason I’m asking is because I had order the game twice (one for my brother, & the other one for myself) using the same email address. I was able to get the codes for the main game in separate email messages. But for the preorder code, I received just one email message with two steam codes. And, I just want to make sure that both codes are for the same content.

Just one DLC code in my email for a single order.

It's only one code.

It was just one code for the bonus, but since I ordered two copies of the game, I got two codes in the same email.

Dr Dogg

No way man, I'll never betray my PS3 and my Vita!

I'll remember this betrayal Lain!

Actually I wouldn't be surprised if Squenix started focusing a little more on PS4 and bringing over a few more legacy titles after VII. Maybe that's the litmus test and if that doesn't sell that at least they know there's a bunch of crazies that snap up FF titles regardless what state they're in over on PC.

Arthea

I have this head exploding dilemma right now. I just installed my new fishing game and I'm oh so tempted to play it, but I need to go to bed as I'll have a very hard day at work tomorrow, but I can't go to sleep because I wanna play some, but if I'll try to play some, I might not get any sleep at all, because what if it's awesome, so I post on gaf instead of playing or going to bed. How ridiculous is that?

No way man, I'll never betray my PS3 and my Vita!
betrayalton!

Nabs

I have this head exploding dilemma right now. I just installed my new fishing game and I'm oh so tempted to play it, but I need to go to bed as I'll have a very hard day at work tomorrow, but I can't go to sleep because I wanna play some, but if I'll try to play some, I might not get any sleep at all, because what if it's awesome, so I post on gaf instead of playing or going to bed. How ridiculous is that?

betrayalton!

After reading the Wot I Think, you're probably better off getting some sleep. You'll be up all night fishing.

Backlogger

Amazon definitely didn't price match it, they never match Gamestop digital prices, especially mistakes. I still think there's a good chance the keys will get revoked, but so long as they give me a few days to play it I'm fine with that. If we do get to keep the game, I suspect Deep Silver noticed that the buzz on the game isn't great anyway and worked something out with Gamestop to reduce their losses and let the sales go. I strongly suspect we'll see the game at 75% off by the Summer Sale anyway.

All that said, I'm stoked it actually went through and looking forward to playing it tonight and tomorrow.

Yeah, you are right about the Amazon thing. It was Saints Row IV they were selling for $4.99. My mistake.

Hopefully they don't revoke the keys, but I guess nothing would surprise me at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom