• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2015 - Steam GOTY results: Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

derExperte

Hm, time to reinstall Strike Vector and hope for some beginners to try their luck instead of getting constantly destroyed by the same few pros. But don't buy if you want to play sometime in the future, game will be dead again. Deaaaad.

Don't be one of those guys.

Arthea

Hm, time to reinstall Strike Vector and hope for some beginners to try their luck instead of getting constantly destroyed by the same few pros. But don't buy if you want to play sometime in the future, game will be dead again.

shit... it has no singleplay at all? I forgot... and store of course says it does have... dammit volvo, can you fix at least this finally? Or it's too much to ask?

derExperte

shit... it has no singleplay at all? I forgot... and store of course says it does have... dammit volvo, can you fix at least this finally? Or it's too much to ask?

It has. Just like all those other multiplayer games have 'single player'. Really basic, only good for learning the controls.

Arthea

It has. Just like all those other multiplayer games have 'single player'. Really basic, only good for learning the controls.

I should have thought about it, not sure why I didn't...
$6 down the drain, thanks volvo! Well, I got +1 and a book, but still, why I fall for this singleplay according to valve half of the time, anybody knows? I need to cure it.

edited: otoh... I can invite you when time comes for me to try it
and you'll finally get some wins, no? (><)

Well Archie published 2 series, one where Archie married Veronica, and another where he married the other girl (Betty I think?)
All in all good books from what I heard.

Archie also married (and had a child with) Valerie from Josie & The Pussycats.
Dude gets around.

derExperte

I guess many people have seen the fake-videogame trailer for Starr Mazer

167367cc89cf715222fadab4559b7cd6_large.gif

7fba9df1ed0bdea8055e513672c4b07e_large.gif

Well, it's going to be a real videogame. If you haven't watched the trailer yet, do it.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/imagosfilms/starr-mazer

Maniac

Banned
So I've been playing some Inversion... It's really quite lovely, in my opinion. It's pretty, has a few nice mechanics and I'd never heard of it!

... And now I wish I hadn't. It crashes during every single loading screen bar the one when I resume the campaign.

Better yet, I've not been able to find any solutions on google thus far. Maybe I'll try and re-install it... :|

See, that earned you this.
I hope you feel sorry now =p

I'll watch and hear the entire thing.

It's only fair punishment.

I already feel a deep, cutting pain in my eyes and ears, yay!

Arthea

Sure, but high ping can be a huge problem, where do you live?

right around the corner from you, but that still can be a problem. (><)
And I don't mean now, I can't install anything until I'll finish some more games, but when I will, if you feel like it, we can play some. I'll let you know when that time comes, deal?

derExperte

Woops, finally happened to me, forgot to buy the last HB Weekly. Only wanted the 1$ tier and I would've forgotten about those games right away so no big loss.

right around the corner from you, but that still can be a problem. (><)
And I don't mean now, I can't install anything until I'll finish some more games, but when I will, if you feel like it, we can play some. I'll let you know when that time comes, deal?

Sure.

L.O.R.D

wow , my local super market "panda" is doing insane promotion
buy any card and get the other one for free
steam wallet - nintendo eshop -PSN- Xbox - Google play - iTunes

usually he sell any $50 card for 215 Saudi riyal ( $58 )

so i got 2 $50 steam card for $58
maybe i should get nintendo eshop card next

Lomax

So I've been playing some Inversion... It's really quite lovely, in my opinion. It's pretty, has a few nice mechanics and I'd never heard of it!

... And now I wish I hadn't. It crashes during every single loading screen bar the one when I resume the campaign.

Better yet, I've not been able to find any solutions on google thus far. Maybe I'll try and re-install it... :|

Are you running anything else like RadeonPro, fraps, or any other injector? When I get regular crashes they seem to be the culprit as often as not (happened to me with Gat out of Hell this week).

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Type:Rider
Finding Teddy
Little Big Adventure (for Android)

BTA:
FarSky
Strike Vector
Homeland

Well... I'd bite it for LBA if it was on Steam
Type:Rider is pretty good, it's pretty and it has good music. The controls are awkward as fuck sometimes though, but it'll probably just impact the collection of a few ampersands and completing the hidden level (fuck that shit).

It gets frustrating if you're trying to go for all the achievements, but beating the game shouldn't give you many problems at all.

Kagemusha

Gunship! should be a good key.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

PARANORMAL STATE -- MB-495764FA0A2EDCE7 - Taken by jmizzal
DUNGEON OF ELEMENTS -- MB-2A1CC7CD6DF4EDD0 - Taken by autoduelist
Strike Vector -- MB-A325C5A4090A30EE - Taken by 420 Blaze It
DOCTOR WHO Adventure Games -- MB-AF4B254F86CDC548 - Taken by tylergregg
Finding Teddy -- MB-40D5E255B1858472 - Taken by Popstar
GUNSHIP! -- MB-C516F53FB2A6B85C - Taken by Darth Kupi
Type Rider -- MB-C5A936B19475F59D - Taken by trailmix16

I don't think Konami is going to add cards to Ground Zeroes. That's fine I just won't buy it for the third time. That'll show em.
They said they will but not when.
RobertPeelerKJP said:
Hello,

We've had confirmation that trading cards won't make it in by launch unfortunately. While I've seen some of you request it, because it won't make it by the release date, the question I have for you is would you want it added later?

I can't say now when it would be added or if at all, but if it shows up late, would it still be something you'd want?

-Robert
GrimRemastered.com is up but not much new content.

Knurek

hm....f2p?

Seems to use the Card Hunter model.
Might be worth a look.
Certainly doesn't have &#8364;250 of DLC available, like that Might & Magic card game.

So, do we have a solid list of games for BeMine17?
Last time I checked I heard Cinders, Sanitarium, The Real Texas, Last Inua and Majestic Nights. Which would be an amazing bundle, all things considered.

//EDIT: Anyone can tell me why Steam queues updates instead of just downloading them? Certainly didn't do that before last client update.

Nete

Maybe once the patch gets out of beta. Maybe not.

RobertPeelerKJP said:
Hello,

Don't have much to add to this discussion other than to say, yes we will be adding in the beta as an official patch so that players can play the game with the fixes implemented without having to switch to beta opt-in.

People will remember only the good part, the right part about what you did.

Oh that reminds me...we're also going to be dropping in something new for Steam users soon...can't say much for now.

Remember silence beats talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom