• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2016 - Out of cash, out of cache

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyougar

none, the only evidence we have is that the PC market is completely bombing. That's speculation on my part but it's pretty safe speculation. Most of the people that play those games can do it on any computer. They aren't building rigs just to do it. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a huge subset of players that ONLY play DOTA or LoL and nothing else.

And pyromaniac at its full force. If orichi posts (the putin avatar guy) we have a jackpot on our hands.

gelf

I find poorer sales of prebuilts a slight worry because just having access to one in the home can be an initial entry point to PC gaming for some, especially kids. From there they can get interested and look into upgrades and the like. I first got into PC gaming on a crappy Packard Bell my dad bought. What if it was like modern day and he just got an ipad.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Man, MGO is a real bummer.

The one good thing I can say about it is that you can have Monsoon's and Armstrong's boss theme from MGR:R playing during matches. Apart from that there is some serious CQC warping going on and autoaim in a competitive game is kind of bullshit.

Not my cup of tea at all.

I haven't ran into CQC warping here compared to the PS3 release. It's actually really nice playing compared to the PS3 version.

Happy birthday Kurt~!
And thanks for the giveaway.

Thanks!
Happy birthday! I also recently turned 27 so we're in that "it's all downhill from here" club together. :D

Thank you :)
Happy birthday Kurt!

Yeah, I turn 27 in three months and at that time I'll be having my vacation in Asia.

Thanks! looks like we are a bunch of youngsters :)
Happy b-day mate :)

Thanks Tizoc!
Happy Birthday Kurt!

Thanks Ozium!
Happy birthday !
Thanks!
6zsJZOM.jpg

:)

Thanks! One of my favourite movies :)
Thank you!
happy birthday dude
Thanks zky!
Happy Birthday

Also I heard we were port begging so I'm shopping around for a nice harbor so that we can port beg some more.
Thanks! Let's anchor this ship :)
Happy birthday!
Thanks Ningen!
What would it mean if you connect on a deeper level with the fake friend messages than your real friends?

---

Happy Bday Kurt.
Thank you!
Happy Birthday.

I want to say there has to be at least one other that does it.

Thanks jaw!
Feliz cumpleaños!!!!

Hopefully this year the store currency changes to arg pesos and offers prices similar to those in Brazil. Not only that would be great for our wallet given the current situation but I won't have to keep bothering some cool gaffers from Brazil during every other sale xD
Would be an amazing birthday gift :) Gracias!
For some reason i assumed you were younger than me :eek:

Happy birthday!

lEwACD5.png

We are all youngsters here se7en :) Thanks! Time to punch Death in the face.
I thought Kurt Russell was like 60 something.

64, actually. I'm just a fake Kurt Russell :)
Thanks Puncher! :)
Happy birthday!
Thank you!

Thanks rabbits! :)
JaseC still buying games. No way PC gaming is dead.

Oh and Happy Birthday Kurt!

Indeed, as long as Jase is around, PC gaming can't die :) Thanks!

Parsnip

i must once again mourn the passing of another brother in arms

PFC Andriy Parsnip.

Parsnip was a fresh recruit, and very eager to do good things. But the poor soul was too eager for his own good. He made his way forward into cover. but there are such creatures for whom cover means nothing. they can still see you...

Thin Men...

Parsnip felt as safe as one could on the field, but from the gaze of the Thin Man, he could not hide. The Thin man was nowhere to be seen when he went to cover, but almost as if they reacted to his sudden sense of safety, they lunged out from the dark fog.

Needless to say, the whole unit has a general hate for the Thin Men, and will do all in their power to eradicate them.
Nooo.

inm8num2

Tharsis review (PC Gamer)
Tharsis isn’t very good, which sucks, because it’s so alluring to me. It’s got a spaceship diorama—hell yes—and science, and gambling. It’s actually played by rolling dice in space. Tharsis looks good, too, and it’s full of things I want to manipulate: a crew of down-on-their-luck astronauts on a journey to Mars, a spaceship with modules I can mess with, dice that roll and bounce and decide who lives and dies. But it’s too random and murderous to be enjoyable.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
super LTTP with this, but Lego Marvel Super Heroes really is fantastic. Even just playing the levels, so I imagine that someone getting deep into the unlocks must get a fuckton out of this game

def sim

I purchased the xbox one wireless adapter the other night. It has a loose usb connection and I don't feel comfortable having it connected up in front. I'm going to have to use the extension it came with along with some velcro strips to keep it on the underside of my desk. Kind of a pain!

Anyway, happy (belated?) birthday to Kurt Russel.

I meant am I juniored forever? Also what does LTTP stand for?

You mean thread. I made one bad thread. Most other threads are just random questions I needed help with.

LTTP is Late To The Party, when you start playing a game a while after everyone else has.
RTTP is Return To The Party, when you start playing a game a while after you last finished it.

Most of the time they are old games or ones that had big hype. That's how i see it anyway.

Shadownet

Banned
LTTP is Late To The Party, when you start playing a game a while after everyone else has.
RTTP is Return To The Party, when you start playing a game a while after you last finished it.

Most of the time they are old games or ones that had big hype. That's how i see it anyway.
Hmm.. What if you have to make a thread about a game/movie you just rewatched and want to talk about how good or bad it is?

Remember This Shit? RTS?

You don't need to make threads anymore. Just ask here.
Mmk.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
super LTTP with this, but Lego Marvel Super Heroes really is fantastic. Even just playing the levels, so I imagine that someone getting deep into the unlocks must get a fuckton out of this game
I made the mistake of playing that game with my nephew who likes Deadpool

Unlocking Deadpool takes 10+ hours.

jdw_b

Hmm.. What if you have to make a thread about a game/movie you just rewatched and want to talk about how good or bad it is?

Remember This Shit? RTS?

Mmk.

So, is it just me or does anyone else think X Movie/Game sucks/is great?

That's a great template for a thread title

r3n4ud

My son and I have 103 hours played. I guess you can call it our 'comfort' game. Also one of my favorite games of all time.

Can't wait for the new Lego game coming out soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom