• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2016 - Out of cash, out of cache

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben652

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ben652, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

POST MORTEM #2 -- MB-77E9D86CFE352279 - Taken by Ronan
HAEGEMONIA -- MB-23AC8160B5052FE3
NOSTRADAMUS -- MB-A97815DAA2A90FB3 - Taken by TheMadMan007
POST MORTEM -- MB-211CF7ABE0C689F7 - Taken by Intel
RAGNAROK ONLINE 7 DAYS SUBSCRIPTION -- MB-58BA7103F5BA6A09 - Taken by hesho
CRAZY CARS #2 -- MB-853E5D6F33038528 - Taken by Jack The Nipper
CRAZY CARS -- MB-5BC23DB252B31D92 - Taken by Chairmanchuck

Jawmuncher

Hmmm this is the second time my PC has restarted randomly. Wonder what the cause is. No blue screen or anything, just straight up restarted.

Anteater

GOOD MORNING BANDITS

screenshot_2016-01-17asp6z.jpg

screenshot_2016-01-17gio41.jpg

edit: saw this on somethingawful

vcob9r134o3c.jpg

Teggy

Is there a way to tell who a pawn belongs to if it has the friend icon?

I spent all my discipline on upgrades so I am running around with 3 mages because I didn't have enough left to buy a fighter. A bit of a weakness at the moment :p

Senhua

Taken from The Division Thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw8ZlbQ5II4

PC Version set on Low settings running on a 650Ti

PC Version Video Options: (in case video gets taken down)
Vsync (on/off)
Frame Rate Limit (on/off)
Shadow Quality
Shadow Resolution
Spot Shadow Count
Spot Shadow Resolution
Contact Shadows
Post FX AA
Temporal AA
Sharpen Image (%)
Particle Detail
Enable Wind-affected Snow
Volumetric Fog
Reflection Quality
Local Reflection Quality
Sub-surface Scattering
Anisotropic Filtering
Parallax Mapping
Ambient Occlusion
Depth of Field
Object Detail (%)
Extra Streaming Distance (%)
Chromatic Aberration (on/off)
Lens Flare (on/off)
Vignette Effect (on/off)

Anteater

the division's animations really took a few steps back from the original reveal

dennis am cry

game sorta looks like watchdogs graphically

MUnited83

For you.
"If I don't provide keys those people will buy my game again on Steam."

"Taking advantage of having my game on a bundle so it can finally get enough greenlight votes to publish my game on steam and then refusing giving keys to the people who are both my consumers and also the only reason i'm on steam right now is a genious idea!"

Momentary

Banned
Damn.. that 25% voucher on GMG works on the Digital Deluxe version of Rise of the Tomb Raider. That's a better deal than using the 27% voucher on the base game.

I've been clearing through all the challenges the last month or so, most are pretty easy with devil deals, but some are just brutal.

I know what you mean, I don't know how I have nearly half of them done already. Will attempt Darkness Falls next as that seems most doable right now.

user237

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Car Washer: Summer of the Ninja -- MB-A8128642D74969AC - Taken by gurm3n

take it for the cards

rtcn63

Amber Tamblyn tends to play the naive innocent sorta know-it-all who gets schooled by whoever it is she's second-billing to at the moment. That reminds me, I should watch the rest of The Unusuals (where she starred alongside Jeremy Renner):

Amber+is+Unusual+1NmnRHjaj1pm.jpg

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Jason Momoa is up to being level 14 in Dragon's Dogma.

Loving the game so far.

Teggy

Amber Tamblyn tends to play the naive innocent sorta know-it-all who gets schooled by whoever it is she's second-billing to at the moment. That reminds me, I should watch the rest of The Unusuals (where she starred alongside Jeremy Renner):

Amber+is+Unusual+1NmnRHjaj1pm.jpg

The Unusuals is great and it got better as it went along, definitely watch it. Sadly it's like half a season, if that.

Vamphuntr

Dead Rising 1 would be amazing but most people will complain it's too hard and mod it to tone down the difficulty without trying to understand the systems. It's no wonder they toned it down in 2 and 3 is a kind of press a button and something amazing happen.

100k would be a great start for DD. Being at the top of the best sellers list doesn't mean much for numbers. Zestiria was there for many days and started at 60-70k :S

Anteater

100k would be a great start for DD. Being at the top of the best sellers list doesn't mean much for numbers. Zestiria was there for many days and started at 60-70k :S

someone just needs to making them new nipple mods to keep it on top

i'm sure that's how skyrim and the witcher 3 do so well

Jawmuncher

Dead Rising 1 would be amazing but most people will complain it's too hard and mod it to tone down the difficulty without trying to understand the systems. It's no wonder they toned it down in 2 and 3 is a kind of press a button and something amazing happen.

I had a great time with DR1, was a shame DR2 and 3 toned it down so much. Even though I enjoyed them, they lacked what made 1 so much fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom