• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2016 - Out of cash, out of cache

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUnited83

For you.
I did find it weird that people were more concerned with the result of the things he was saying rather than than the actual thing he was saying. I also find it kind of sad how easily some people let that be smoothed over by giving away a few games via Modbot.
I'm still surprised it wasn't a perma, considering it wasn't the first time he pulled that racist crap and got banned for it. .

Who got banned now?

everyone.gif

(first time using that gif...lol)

Annubis

I did find it weird that people were more concerned with the result of the things he was saying rather than than the actual thing he was saying. I also find it kind of sad how easily some people let that be smoothed over by giving away a few games via Modbot.

Well, I believe it was all somewhere else than SteamGAF. Those who only check this topic wouldn't know.
I don't really browse the rest of GAF myself unless I'm really bored.

My advice: own who you are and go to town with your shit because I'd rather you be gone than have to do this delicate dance where I pretend I don't know the reprehensible garbage you want to say.

Eh, but don't you hate when certain people keep coming back from bans after being openly racist on multiple accounts in OT?

Kind of sucks.

yo dude are you trying to scare shadownet away again or something

Flawless Victory

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl

I always thought this was a bit weird since I went out of my way not to engage them afterwards.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Then what are you doing here?

What am I doing here?

WHAT ARE WE POSTING FORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!?

To get banned
. ;)
---

In other news, did Dirt Rally get an update or is it just a promotion of the month from launch release?

No both parts are of equal poor quality

Eh, Broken Age 1 was at least a completely bespoke experience, even if it was kinda 90's adventure games for babies. Part 2 was such a crappy thing with them clearly trying to do it on the cheap by reusing almost the entirety of Part 1 and then overcompensating on the 90's adventure game thing with those fucking awful cable puzzles.

I really liked Part 1, duder. What were your issues with it?

Flandy

Anyone get any extra The Evil Within (preferably w/ season pass) copies during the winter sale? Looking to buy a copy for a friend

Thanks Bernado

WHAT ARE WE POSTING FORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!?

To get banned
. ;)
---

In other news, did Dirt Rally get an update or is it just a promotion of the month from launch release?

there was a glitch/error/??? at Newegg last night where the code you'd get for buying certain AMD cards was for sale by itself...so lots of $0.99 Dirt Rally purchases

Ludens

Banned
Uplay Humble Bundle 2X Super Remixed Edition, no Steam keys, now with The Division for full price. A glorified pre-order.

Eh, Broken Age 1 was at least a completely bespoke experience, even if it was kinda 90's adventure games for babies. Part 2 was such a crappy thing with them clearly trying to do it on the cheap by reusing almost the entirety of Part 1 and then overcompensating on the 90's adventure game thing with those fucking awful cable puzzles.

I really liked Part 1, duder. What were your issues with it?

As a back, I thought I was backing a new classic adventure game with solid writing and puzzles.

wbacon

Capcom USA
That's pretty tame for current times. (Dead serious, I no longer cringe even at 50 GB. 100+ GB would get my attention.)

Download size should be around 14GB, but the it'll be 20GB after installation. If you pre-ordered, you'll get the additional MP3/FLAC soundtrack and 311 page art book which raises the footprint to 22GB.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
SO CLOSE

lol 75 dollars for a coupon (excludes certain titles)

more like lol $75 for the Division when it's gonna be $60 outside of Humble.

Also double LOL @ getting the Division beta from this. Instead of that (which should be in the dollar tier at MAX) they should throw in Rainbow Six: Siege. They're throwing Steam trading cards at that release to try to get people to play/boost their numbers or something.

Echoplx

Download size should be around 14GB, but the it'll be 20GB after installation. If you pre-ordered, you'll get the additional MP3/FLAC soundtrack and 311 page art book which raises the footprint to 22GB.

Any updates on when the preload starts?

Edit: nvm just saw your post on the steam hub

Yep. The plan is to set pre-load live either this Friday or the following Monday

Hot bundle guys, join me on uplay: the trendiest social destination for PC gaming. Rank up and unlock cool rewards like hot wallpapers and costumes for all of your favorite Ubisoft games.
-ricochetguro
Don't get left in the dust: Altair+Conner <3

So my first proper mouse pad got home one day earlier than my first proper mouse.

Apparently BRODO appreciates it and already put her seal of approval on it.

I got the same one, they're pretty nice. Thinner than I'm used to, but comfortable and responsive enough.

Pachimari

Is it still possible to trade keys for games that has been pulled from the store with key traders?
Or isn't it popular anymore?

[edit]
Never mind. It seems to still work the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom