• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014 – 25TH THREAD EDITION (2008-2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deitus

you guys should have seen the father-mother statue I saw at the ACE Team studio

it was some gotosleep.jpeg business

I await Abyss Odyssey's nightmares

Ah, I saw that was published by Atlus, but I somehow missed that it was developed by ACE Team. I need to get around to playing Zeno Clash one of these days.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I just checked the new IndieGala Monday bundle. It didn't look interesting

I saw some people talking about a few of the games in it, but the only one that interested me was Dreaming Sarah, and I've already got it from a different bundle.

Neither of the bundles look appealing to me, but I'm sure someone likes something in them, I guess.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
almost freedom time so ill see you guys later

Why you gotta do this to me Banner Saga

cHQfZub.gif

ModBot said:
Instructions for Fuzzification:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Strider -- MB-F42D443D63F621D9 - Taken by MrTeachwell. 23 entrants total.
TowerFall Ascension -- MB-72D2E3F14C5D4B11 - Taken by Mobius and pet octopus. 12 entrants total.
Glitchspace -- MB-414F2F3D83760893 - Taken by smashdude50. 2 entrants total.

t1404197802z1.png

This thread moves too fast...

Mono

Finally won another M&M's card now that the sale is over. There's a sweet PSN Atlus sale going on right now, though. Yay!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Metal Planet -- MB-87DA9B69CC166F1B - Taken by bobnowhere
Rush -- MB-1962235AC42945AB - Taken by FauX
Dreaming Sarah -- MB-BED9B9C99DA76543 - Taken by HalfwayOrb
Creeper World 3: Arc Eternal -- MB-CF4C652AD0BA31CA - Taken by Deques

Salsa

Wait, why does everyone on steam ever own Valiant Hearts and how did I miss that sale?

pricing error made it $0.13 in russia

mostly people bought it from russian resellers making different amounts of profit from stocking them up. I hesitantly got it for $4.5

Oublieux

I missed it too. All those Russian sellers thought it was easy money when they tried to resell it for a higher price. Now those who couldn't sell all those gifts are now stuck with them since they got region locked.
Especially this guy

Haha, this is priceless.

Salsa

Proper aspect ration doesn't change the 3DS screen being horrendous and the insane low res (especially when blown up on the XL)

Great system but the screen really is awful.

Shovel Knight is an 8-bit homage game

the game looks blown up on Steam. it's a case of it actually looking better on a low res screen cause it's more pixel perfect

zlCfzSG68ywkPVes5l

ss_1cdf8e35265a1a6951a6d35e2eb00b22d40cc128.1920x1080.jpg

saying that the 3DS screen is bad compared to a Vita/PC/what have you is obviously objectively right, but when you're talking about stuff like the Virtual Console or games like these well.. I rather them looking as intended rather than pixels the size of melons

Ozium

I missed it too. All those Russian sellers thought it was easy money when they tried to resell it for a higher price. Now those who couldn't sell all those gifts are now stuck with them since they got region locked.
Especially this guy

I guess you could say that All's Quiet on the Trading Front

sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom