• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014 – 25TH THREAD EDITION (2008-2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozium

ßthePenguin;119040002 said:
I usually leave after the damage (steam sale) but I figure I might stay a while longer this time!

Btw is Harvester really any good? Thinking about getting the bundle over at Bundlestars. It definitely has that kind of obvious Twin Peaks-vibe going for it...

Never played it but if you want a Twin Peaks-vibe then get Deadly Premonition.

Hands down. No questions asked. So says Mr. Stewart.

biocat

SEpCU.gif
Lol. I'm looking at more like 360.

Actually, it's much more than that. I need to find me a nice gaming PC + man cave to live out the rest of my gaming years.

Arthea

Reading some of posts made me chuckle, as I was trying to make some space for Original Sin yesterday and reduced my "playing now" games to something like ~100 (><)

It's just that. It's too basic. There's too little things to keep track off. I'm not too far into the game either but I get the feeling that this is it.

Also the game just crashed on a loading screen :/ Let's hope the save system really works.

I see, I like basic TRPG combat well enough, so that's not a problem for me. Everything else seems to be, though (><)

So far I had no problems with running it, I hope it'll remain so.

saunderez

I have 102 games. Not too shabby.

Only 56 have actually been installed.
Ah the good old days, when a person had few enough games that they could call it a manageable backlog. How I yearn for those days, but after the sale I have 822 games and I have no fucking idea what I'm buying more games for. 584 installed too, I need a new hybrid so I can install the rest.

Ark

I CAN'T HEAR YOU. HOW CAN YOU CLAIM SUCH A THING WITHOUT EVEN A HINT OF A WARCRY?! AAAAAAAHHHH

FOR AAGGAATTTHHHAAA

The warcry spam makes this game so much better :D Really wishing I'd bought the expac when it was on sale, but I bought Chivalry on a whim because it was cheap, didn't know how much fun it was.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
I'm not sure there's anyone that doesn't have this, but if not, here's your chance. It's been sitting in my inventory forever.

ModBot 2 said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Interstellar Marines -- MB-810E614A8601F8FC - Taken by Jadax

Lain

I was looking forward to grabbing Memoria and Goodbye Deponia from Indiegala store today after recharging my card, since yesterday the counter said there was still 1 day and some hours left, then when I go to the store today, the deals are done already. Makes me sad.
I'll have to wait for the next time they are on sale.

At least I got Abyss Odyssey on Steam.

Double

Never played it but if you want a Twin Peaks-vibe then get Deadly Premonition.
Ya I already have that :D

Was just wondering if Harvester would be something I would regret to have missed for that price ("shame" I already have System Shock 2)

Harvester is...weird. It's a point and click full of gore and very violent situations, even the ending is weird as hell (there are two).

Give a look to some gameplay videos and judge by yourself, because it's a particular game.
Okay, thanks :)

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I finally found my SSFIV:AE GFWL key:

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition -- MB-64305B8B595833CB - Taken by Alien8. 18 entrants total.

t1404211600z1.png

Edit: It's Steam-friendly, just to be absolutely clear.

Garcia

Ikaruga's challenge is legendary.

2 lives & no continues in order to truly master the game? Fucking hell, game is brutally hard and extremely elegant.

Poetic

I'm dying to play Divinity: OS but want to finish Dark Souls 2 first. I just hit Dragon's Aerie, how much do I have left?

Sendou

Now The Banner Saga just gets stuck on every loading screen I come across. Just got past godstone Denglr but maybe I'll just play something else for now. I'm hopeful that reverting to previous save will fix the problem but I'm never to keen on replaying content. Especially when that content isn't too much fun.

Deques

Ikaruga's challenge is legendary.

2 lives & no continues in order to truly master the game? Fucking hell, game is brutally hard and extremely elegant.

One of the best shmup games.

This is an old screenshot of my high score of the first chapter. If you are close to this good and we are not Steam friends yet, you may add me as Steam friend :)
You can add me even if you are bad

trolho

Neo Member
Reposting since I just found this right before the last thread ended.

They are actively working on adding Steam Wallet trading.

This dialog is now partially working, where this morning it was not working at all.

Wow, amazing news. What do you guys think it will happen to TF2 key prices when the Steam Wallet Trading gets working?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
ßthePenguin;119041436 said:
Mkay, that trailer just had that "strange town folk"-feeling and then... they also had a dwarf! =)
But I guess it's way more violent/creepy than the Twin Peaks sort of strange then.

It's definitely heavily inspired by Twin Peaks. What he means is that the two aren't linked mythologically.

Edit: Or not. :p

Edit: I thought you two were talking about Deadly Premonition, haha. Never mind. ;)

Arthea

One of the best shmup games.

This is an old screenshot of my high score of the first chapter. If you are close to this good and we are not Steam friends yet, you may add me as Steam friend :)
You can add me even if you are bad

wait, wasn't it you insisting some time ago that you are bad at it?
so humble!

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
A russian trader on my friends list just shared this pic...

852FC1DD08F416C0E48BB319686EF3CB5308D35E

Damn, these folks really make a lot of money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom