• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014 – 25TH THREAD EDITION (2008-2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
I have been holding off playing this game until the steam version comes out. I've been beginning to wonder if I should just go ahead and pick up a psp copy, but then things like this happen and I get a little bit of hope. Don't play with my heart like this, Xseed!

It's wise of you to wait and see what they managed to do for the Steam version first, with Ys I&II they definitely managed to make it the best version yet.

Jawmuncher

The Walking Dead Season 2 seems like a worthy successor if episode 1 is any indicator of the quality of latter episodes. These games just click with me so well. Eager to see how this concept transfers to a different world with Wolf Among Us.

Most people I know have preferred Wolf Among Us to WD Season 2. I'm interested to compare as well.

kierwynn

Divinity Original Sin is a lot of fun, you guys should try it.

Between the screenshots I keep seeing on my activity feed and my boyfriend going on about it last night, I really regret not picking this up during the sale. It's not too much more even at full price, so maybe I'll grab it this weekend.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Forgot that I already had this, so here's one for anyone that doesn't have Facebook:
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

SpaceChem -- MB-A502C92C6525B267 - Taken by devo1989

starting it this weekend, although I'm afraid that my activity feed will spoil me it a lot till that time.
Nothing spoiler-ish stuff was posted so far.
Shouldn't you play Dragon Commander instead?

:p
I'm playing "The Adventure of Dany and Selmy".

Between the screenshots I keep seeing on my activity feed and my boyfriend going on about it last night, I really regret not picking this up during the sale. It's not too much more even at full price, so maybe I'll grab it this weekend.
Or you could pick up the regular edition through a trader, it's not region locked.

Benedict

I think this key is still available. Desura-game.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Benedict:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

QRTH PHYL -- MB-11E72E7D47EA1E71 - Taken by Tesseract. 1 entrants total.

dani_dc

Finally some good Trails in the Sky news again

It can be interpreted in different ways, but seeing Xseed is doing QA now, it actually might be really soon. We are talking only FC there, of course.

edited: also it has cards, but this was posted several times already.

I recall when this was supposed to be released last winter, hope we hear some more news soon.

Lain

Grabbed an Imagine Me beta key only to find out I already had the game in my steam library, so here's the key for anyone interested that doesn't feel like going to the alienware site (just quote this post)

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
The Walking Dead Season 2 seems like a worthy successor if episode 1 is any indicator of the quality of latter episodes. These games just click with me so well. Eager to see how this concept transfers to a different world with Wolf Among Us.

Episode 3 is the best episode of the series yet. Season 2 started a bit slow for me, but once it got going, it was better than S01 and 400 Days.

Has anyone done co-op in Duke Nukem Megaton?

The store says it was added recently but all I can find through google are threads complaining that it isn't in yet. Does anyone know how easy it is to use?

Vuze

papapa pokerface papapapapoh
iUvZ1RUvwhfCZ.png

I kinda like DMC4. I hate the fixed camera in most areas tho ._.

Grabbed an Imagine Me beta key only to find out I already had the game in my steam library, so here's the key for anyone interested that doesn't feel like going to the alienware site (just quote this post)

Aww. Already taken. Thanks anyway for the generosity.

Sendou

Episode 3 is the best episode of the series yet. Season 2 started a bit slow for me, but once it got going, it was better than S01 and 400 Days.

400 days was the low point of the series for me. "Who are these people?" the game. I bet they are going to appear in Season 2 though and that might redeem it a bit.

demented

Wanna say big thanks to Diedac for rock of ages, kinda wanted that game for a while but never gotten around to buying a bundle with it in it so thanks! Will play after exam ^^

derExperte

It isn't imo, mostly because all the episodes so far are noticeably shorter and you're getting pushed through the story too fast. I liked the relaxed moments in S1 when you could run around, talk to people and solve small puzzles.

mug

Is there any community on gaf for project zomboid? I picked it up during the sale and it's actually quite good but I'd like to try out multiplayer without assholes stealing my stuff.

Had this one floating around on my humble bundle account.
Enjoy!

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Divinity II: The Developer's Cut -- MB-384356487FC616D1 - Taken by Shadownet

Chariot

Only 10 hours left!

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

How it works:

- go to the animedreammachine and generate an anime until you find one that fits you. Make a screenshot of it.
- write or draw a gameconcept for the offfical game of said anime.
- send me a pm with the picture of your generated anime and your gamepicture or text
- I will decide by my own arbitrariness who wins while laughing manically
- first place picks first one game out of these three, then second place choose one of the remaining two and third place just get the last one
- you have 36 hours from the moment the original post was posted
t1404258600z0.png

liezryou

Thanks, Male Toilet Man! ;)

Edit: Speaking of Original Sin, the gift sub that comes with the CE still doesn't have the CE bonuses.

I have sold a few of the gift subs, it comes with the older divinities but not the DLC. Even some people with the CE original redemption are complaining about not getting the DLC. A wonky situation all around.

Mokoi

Banned
Thank you! :) I really have the drive to make one along with a few ideas but it will probably take me a few days though I guess there's no harm working each day for a bit on it. And yeah good point about the WebM's, I know someone who made atleast one so I could ask them and for the rest I might make my own WebMs. I'm still not sure if I do the whole OT thing but I will see how it goes :)

Is there any software to let me preview posts in terms of formatting and all? I'm aware GAF has a "Preview Post" function but I'm not sure it will just let me sit there between multiple days :/

None that I know of. I thought most people just work on it in a word processor than pasted it back into GAF.

Briggs seems to be quite the hot item.

Lain

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Dracula: Love Kills -- MB-E3A69E3CC4744379 - Taken by Benedict. 1 entrants total.
Dracula: Origin -- MB-3B75EDFA1A4F32DE - Taken by PunishedSnake. 1 entrants total.
Sherlock Holmes and the Hound of the Baskervilles -- MB-71148DE22F87A35E - Taken by Catshade. 1 entrants total.

t1404223389z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom