• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Well, I'm pretty sure the song was written specifically for the game.

turf how was the doctor, I didnt see you on steam today (granted I was passed out most of the day)

edit: Diablo, is Reversion episode 2 in any past bundle? dont want to enter and then already have it without knowing

Hugstable

Banned
I sware to god we could have 100 Dvinity giveaways every day for 6 months, and people would still go "whats going on today, this is so unusual, this never happens on steamgaf"

LOL everyone would most likely have the game by that point -_-

Yes I did, and I got a lot of people asking me about it.

Dino_Crisis_Steam1.jpg

But I have to ask how you got your hands on this, did a Capcom rep catch you on as a big Dino Crisis fan and decided to let you into the Steam beta?

Oh my god it's real?! I need this! Hurry up Capcpom

Kanokare

hahaha nice PM

Good luck!

Everyone else:

look on the bright side. you didn't accidentally make a new thread instead of a pm

>_>

I feel you.

Yeah. My mind was telling me yo!!! But my body... my body! Took control and I forgot I clicked on reply instead.
At least I lost another 450 calories going for me which is nice. Good luck to everyone :| And that duck gif gets me every time, thanks!

I sware to god we could have 100 Dvinity giveaways every day for 6 months, and people would still go "whats going on today, this is so unusual, this never happens on steamgaf"
Lets test this out. Go buy 100 copies and give them away everyday for six months :p
I would still lose

Jawmuncher

Yes I did, and I got a lot of people asking me about it.

Dino_Crisis_Steam1.jpg

But I have to ask how you got your hands on this, did a Capcom rep catch you on as a big Dino Crisis fan and decided to let you into the Steam beta?

Yep they came into contact with me.
They saw all of the work I have done for the game here on GAF.

Lost Planet 3 MP is FIXED!

It's dead as shit.

Nabs

Yeah. My mind was telling me yo!!! But my body... my body! Took control and I forgot I clicked on reply instead.
At least I lost another 450 calories going for me which is nice. Good luck to everyone :| And that duck gif gets me every time, thanks!

See now, I can respect that Bump n' Grind reference. Intentional or not.

swx

hb gift

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Paranautical Activity -- MB-38396A5A64DDECAA - Taken by prudislav

t1405038998z1.png

StAidan

I turned off screenshots in my Steam Activity feed. All I see now are who added who as a friend and who now owns what game. Its quite nice that way.

Heck, I didn't even know that was possible. Time for me to inspect the settings a little more closely... thanks.

Turfster

turf how was the doctor, I didnt see you on steam today (granted I was passed out most of the day)
I did a quick fly by around 9pm ;)
Spine's fine, so it's not a hernia. That's the good news.
Don't know what it is, going to have to ramp up the kinesitherapeutic stuff.

Asteria keys from the Groupees Indie bundle are now available.

Did anyone announce the start of the nuuvem sale? Some pretty good prices there.

Volcynika

Ok, last bump for Ys giveaway since it'll be over in about 4 hours ish (Original post to be edited)

ModBot said:
I am giving away 12 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Volcynika, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Ys: The Oath in Felghana #1 -- MB-FBC9E85CB5031C6C - Taken by NightmareTrigger. 42 entrants total.
Ys: The Oath in Felghana #2 -- MB-E1CDA56E7D78EAB0 - Taken by DarkMehm. 4 entrants total.
Ys: The Oath in Felghana #3 -- MB-57C7110075E56013 - Taken by StrongArmSteady. 12 entrants total.
Ys: The Oath in Felghana #4 -- MB-B85F81890F122C9B - Taken by KevMan1815. 7 entrants total.

Ys Origin #1 -- MB-D17611B560BD65FE - Taken by 73V3N. 19 entrants total.
Ys Origin #2 -- MB-571D02488A46E3FD - Taken by GaussTek. 6 entrants total.
Ys Origin #3 -- MB-CAE087FA82A4B639 - Taken by yuraya. 6 entrants total.
Ys Origin #4 -- MB-EE6FA5A3F80DB3F4 - Taken by NingenJanai. 4 entrants total.

Ys 1 & 2 Chronicles + #1 -- MB-12DFE19B03374C3D - Taken by RionaaM. 11 entrants total.
Ys 1 & 2 Chronicles + #2 -- MB-1D9065E4A31EB9ED - Taken by Dimitri2401. 3 entrants total.
Ys 1 & 2 Chronicles + #3 -- MB-F31E1BE8E5D1FAEE - Taken by Purkake4. 2 entrants total.
Ys 1 & 2 Chronicles + #4 -- MB-98404DDEF4B15376 - Taken by Garcia. 1 entrants total.

t1405054289z1.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I did a quick fly by around 9pm ;)
Spine's fine, so it's not a hernia. That's the good news.
Don't know what it is, going to have to ramp up the kinesitherapeutic stuff.

my theory still stands

Tetsuo+-+from+Akira.gif

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Clock Tower 3.

Clock Tower 3.

Ah, Thanks. :p

I had a phone interview today that seems promising as well as a few other prospects, so here's me paying karma forward :) Wish me luck!

Happy Birthday! And I hope you get the job offer!

This is my giveaway

For anyone wondering Inversion is actually a decent if imitative take on Gears of War. Story wise, it starts out as generic as you can get in shooters, but it does...go places.

Defect

First time doing Modbot. Hope I did it right.

Strife is not a Steam key. If you get it, go here. https://strife.com/login#create

ModBot said:
Instructions for Defect:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Defect, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Strife Closed Beta Key -- MB-032052BA9E0DBFA2
Stacking -- MB-0D7BA26D7879A9B1 - Taken by someguyinahat
Paranautical Activity -- MB-D0CF9C403657FA24 - Taken by Ozium

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Keamy and his eggs (ooh, that sounds dirty) is one of my favorite moments from that last season, heh.

He was such a hateable bastard in his previous appearances, though. A scumbag of the highest caliber.
I spent so much class time lurking LOST gaf and Communist Dance Party blog when the show was on. I should have studied harder. The road to grad school would be easier. Now I have to take prerequisites to boost my GPA.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Latest Steam update now gives me a warning about leaving Steam whenever I click links in chat. Any way to disable?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I was gonna say that lol. you cant just do the set up to the joke, you need the punchline >_>
no punchline, there are just some similarities. they enter the scene amid high competition, sell themselves to any no-name compilation or gig to get their name out, but then a sudden popularity or high acclaim and they stop being involved with that mess, only work with big names unless it's to help someone they like get big, charge higher rates for the same thing, sometimes go multiplatform, and a few become the minecrafts and asa akiras of the industry.

Dingotech

I should finally get Stacking from this latest HB, it's been on my wishlist forever but I never felt like spending multiple dollars on it.

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
Wizardry

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Kagemusha, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Ascension to the Throne -- MB-33D184F11EC953A5 - Taken by Myshkin
Wizardry 8 -- MB-E8AB1F624119C6F6 - Taken by Random Painted HIghway
Wizardry 6 & 7 -- MB-2EF0ADA61E189C45

Rhaknar

Happy Birthday Dusk o7

its friday here already so in case I dont see you later

Speaking of Ys I picked up Oath earlier and man you guys weren't lying about those boss fights. I'm only playing on normal difficulty but it's still pretty challenging. I hope it's something I can beat, unlike that damn fire level in Volgarr :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom