• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

No worries, with my legendary™ art skills, I'll make GAF-tan happier in no time.

Neo_Tan_Five_minute_sketch.png

is she a nazi?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
No key for me yet, guess I'll have to wait some more.

the key has been available for days, go register the code they give you on the groupees page on the dev website and it gives you the steam key

game seems surprisingly good too, like a more action-y terraria/starbound

MRORANGE

Is it possible to have another steam/pc game discussion thread without giveaways? Maybe in community if needed?

My main issue is with the titles being so backward :) 2014-2 seems so odd, but yeah a discussion on giveaways might be in order, since we are going to hit Steam | July III this month, like it or not.

h#shdem0n

Buying Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance during the summer sale was such a great idea. I'm in love with this game, I think it is the only game I beat and immediately started my second play through.

It forced me into a new playstyle, one more aggressive than how I usually play. It was fucking amazing when it first 'clicked' for me.

Lain

The keys are on the Asteria page. Just load up that link/key they give you on the groupees account page and make an account on Asteria's website. They'll give you a Steam key there.

I played a little bit yesterday, it's neat. Bit like Terraria. Not as charming though.

Oh, good to know. I had redeemed the code but I thought the key would appear on the groupees page. I found it now on the Asteria site, thanks!

wilflare

my age isn't allowing me to keep up with SteamGAF
I have to sleep around 12AM (GMT+8) and I wake up around 7am (2 hours before now)
- and lol the amount of stuff to catch up is lol...
- and the amount of stuff you can miss

my age isn't allowing me to keep up with SteamGAF
I have to sleep around 12AM (GMT+8) and I wake up around 7am (2 hours before now)
- and lol the amount of stuff to catch up is lol...
- and the amount of stuff you can miss

the good thing is...all your missing is Waifu pics and giveaways.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
My main issue is with the titles being so backward :) 2014-2 seems so odd, but yeah a discussion on giveaways might be in order, since we are going to hit Steam | July III this month, like it or not.

less "this thread moves so fast" or "that giveaway is amazing" or "is gaf ok, ive never seen this many giveaways (even tho there are these many giveaways every week)" posts would go a long way in helping that :p

L4D2 has some nice custom campaigns.

Silent Hill Otherside of Life

Left 4 Mario

Yama

I remember playing the Mario one years ago with randoms. I also remember playing a Crash Bandicoot one with friends from a long time ago as well, that map was ok but had a lot deathtraps compared to any other custom maps I played.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 15 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Fuzzification, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Danmaku Unlimited 2 -- MB-4D3FEA74C9BC7E84 - Taken by S1n1st3r. 11 entrants total.
Bioshock 2 -- MB-7AFF6BFD5529F744 - Taken by Hanzou. 4 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Alien: Isolation -- MB-0F8C991E4D6E0BA6 - Taken by Crimsonclaw111. 79 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Dead Rising 3 -- MB-B830004F19990470 - Taken by Biochet. 33 entrants total.
100% Orange Juice #1 -- MB-4344F00A24BB7B16 - Taken by WinterDemons. 2 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Divinty: Original Sin -- MB-4588F308F80249F2 - Taken by xenoflux2113. 28 entrants total.
100% Orange Juice #3 -- MB-6DAB9FC61405D84C - Taken by Ozium. 2 entrants total.
100% Orange Juice #2 -- MB-E2E6C3B2D370543B - Taken by Seraphis Cain. 3 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Bioshock Infinite -- MB-6CE89F4FDE386346 - Taken by Bel_Air_Jeff. 5 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
XCOM: Enemy Unknown -- MB-B89D28082C587CAE - Taken by bacon-bits. 7 entrants total.
Bioshock -- MB-22785D8212342081 - Taken by pupo. 2 entrants total.
Dominions 3: The Awakening -- MB-92165B246CD552F8 - Taken by crazyrabbits. 1 entrants total.
Abyss Odyssey -- MB-674768F9AC349422 - Taken by lashman. 10 entrants total.
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor -- MB-B713AF7955980B7A - Taken by TheLetdown. 13 entrants total.
SpeedRunners -- MB-9F0C6CB6493DCFD4 - Taken by freshVeggie. 7 entrants total.

t1405052379z1.png
Let me know of any problems. Good luck!

MRORANGE

less "this thread moves so fast" or "that giveaway is amazing" or "is gaf ok, ive never seen this many giveaways (even tho there are these many giveaways every week)" posts would go a long way in helping that :p

Or we could cut out the reaction gifs / images and random off-topic messages and see what happens.

That drawing on the last page would be a great start to add to the scrap pile.

zychi

Banned
Building a new pc with parts from my old one, and a bunch of new stuff.

Bought a new SSD, I FORGOT TO ORDER A SSD MOUNT MOTHERFUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom