• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruteUA

So nice of Steam/Gabe/whoever to look out for broke people like me. I made $3.75 from about half an hour of CS:GO drops.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
my game count is fucked and i have no idea if I actually lost a game or is just bugged (not using the beta client either)

Volotaire

4jp3rzL.png

8xwhpFJ.gif

Who will be the lucky 1000?

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
14422841938_3fa0bcdfc6_o.gif

ModBot said:
Instructions for nbnt:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (nbnt, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

xheRJRF.gif
Bad Rats: the Rats' Revenge -- MB-D25F4EA0314E76B0 - Taken by Chairmanchuck. 3 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- MB-D8820B594C06B65A - Taken by Sober. 49 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor -- MB-8249F1098F0F9410 - Taken by AngerdX. 43 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Dead Rising 3 -- MB-6F37B9A8B4A0F52E - Taken by KenOD. 32 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Divinity: Original Sin -- MB-0B616997D4873270 - Taken by yuraya. 61 entrants total.

t1404884310z1.png

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Yep, played it when I picked up. I'm not sure if I like it more than The Thousand Year Door, but the first Paper Mario is excellent. Shame that the later two games in the franchise left a lot to be desired.
That's a shame; Super Paper Mario was the one that started my love for the saga and my favorite to this day. It has some flaws, sure, but it did everything else so well that I find it easy to overlook them.

Happy Birthday. Hope whoever wins those games can enjoy them as much as you did!
Hahaha, are you spying on me? That's exactly what I put on the gift message.

Seriously, this is literally what I wrote:
"This is a fantastic game, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did."

Now I'm scared. What else do you know about me?

Happy birthday Rhiann.. RionaaM!
Were you going to say "Rhiannon"? 'Cause I'm listening to Fleetwood Mac right now, lol

Stop spying on me, guys. This isn't funny anymore :(

Jawmuncher

Hahaha, are you spying on me? That's exactly what I put on the gift message.

Seriously, this is literally what I wrote:
"This is a fantastic game, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did."

Now I'm scared. What else do you know about me?

More than you even know about yourself of course ;p

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
what a shit giveaway nbnt

I have everything >_> awesome giveaway dude

tumblr_mrcu64VF3e1szf0s6o1_500.gif

oipic

Hey guys, today is my birthday!

Happy Birthday, Rio!

You're a very nice chap, and a wonderful contributor to SteamGAF on any 'ordinary' day, but particularly on this day, I hope you have an especially great one. Enjoy, buddy. :)

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Holy shit, this puts my giveaway to shame. Well done!

And once again, thanks a lot for the greetings. I love you all, and you're all incredible people (well, except for Javadots, so if you are Javadots feel free to disregard this sentence).

Lain

Spent 4 hours on Lego Movie and I'm finding out that I never have enough to purchase all the various characters I unlock, though those prices explain why changing worlds resets everything.
What I don't understand instead is how to bring some of those unlcoked characters with me into story mode when I repeat levels. Mainly the cat that can break those rainbow blocks.

RS4-

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (RS4-, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Dino DDay 1 -- MB-989E368A4F294A3C
Dino DDay 2 -- MB-A96D333BEB7F1183
SpaceChem 2 -- MB-4CF6B22F56DFED0D
SpaceChem 1 -- MB-DAF0B06C33B72DF0

t1404874894z1.png

In preparation for tomorrow's weekly giveaway from PCGamer and Bundlestars; this is for anyone else that happened to not pick up either game or hate Facebook.

Thanks for the input, here is the giveaway.

I don't use the no lurkers rule, cause it supports pointless posts. :(
(I'm just sad it exists cause I don't talk a lot).

ModBot said:
Instructions for weemadarthur:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (weemadarthur, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Suguri Collection -- MB-E6B09F12F52C3AB3 - Taken by astrogamer. 12 entrants total.

t1404884729z1.png

Shadownet

Banned
this is why nbnt maybe the greatest giver on SteamGAF (maybe with the exception of JaseC).

The rest of us pale in comparison.
Rap_Battle_Parody_Gif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom