• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
14422841938_3fa0bcdfc6_o.gif

WOW!

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
FwjlPjh.jpg

Thanks a lot Xeno! I didn't know about this game, but the description sounds really interesting. I'm picturing a cyberpunk universe, with some fantasy elements. Can't wait to give it a try, though that would mean leaving Guild Wars 2 alone again for a while (and I totally blame you for making me try that one!)

Rudakus

Man nbnt that's a crazy nice giveaway.

Since I'm fairly new I was wondering when modbot is a normal raffle a person must choose one title to enter for Right? Then if it is a lightning raffle you can enter for as many games as you'd want to. Right? I read the rules and didn't see anywhere it stated that I just figured that was the way it worked since there was the option for the multiple entries version.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?

Since I'm fairly new I was wondering when modbot is a normal raffle a person must choose one title to enter for Right? Then if it is a lightning raffle you can enter for as many games as you'd want to. Right? I read the rules and didn't see anywhere it stated that I just figured that was the way it worked since there was the option for the multiple entries version.

No, free for all means you can enter for as many as you want. All lightning means is the time is shorter

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Spent 4 hours on Lego Movie and I'm finding out that I never have enough to purchase all the various characters I unlock, though those prices explain why changing worlds resets everything.
What I don't understand instead is how to bring some of those unlcoked characters with me into story mode when I repeat levels. Mainly the cat that can break those rainbow blocks.

Hold down the character switch button (Y on the 360 pad) and it should bring up the full character set to chose from.

This is disturbing. I play Transformers: War for Cybertron for a little while, come back, and find we're well into a new thread. >_< Just wrapped up the third Decepticon mission, and the game continues to be awesome. Hope it maintains this level of quality all the way through.
The final Autobot level is insane. One of the greatest co-op experiences I have ever had. Nabs and I lost are shit for like half an hour straight.

Normal raffle, enter for one title. Free for all is enter for as many games as you want. Lightning raffle is a raffle that lasts for 15 minutes.

vg260

That 2k bundle for $1 min is a steal. Messing around with The Bureau, and it's given me my money's worth of entertainment.

Jawmuncher

Free For All means you can enter for them all.
Lightning just means how long it is.

I'm going to go ahead and thank nbnt now, because even though I likely won't win I will go around for the next week or so saying "See you in another life, brother," and that's just as good.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
I'm going to go ahead and thank nbnt now, because even though I likely won't win I will go around for the next week or so saying "See you in another life, brother," and that's just as good.

Right on, Brother

BruteUA

Just updated Enhanced Steam for Firefox...wow, it feels so much faster now. Bless you based jshackles!

The Steam Market page doesn't hang anymore. Awesome.

Hang on, I might be wrong. It didn't the first time I tried, but then the next time it hung up again. Sorry I jumped the gun.

KarmaCow

I don't get people sometimes. I was in a Payday 2 game, doing a Pro heist which means if you fail, the entire heist is over, no retries which sucks on multi-day heists. We're in the last day of Firestarter, waiting on the assault to end so we can move the bags but the host gets downed in the middle of the street when there are a bagillion cops from all angles. Another person goes to try to revive him but also gets wrecked trying.

Now we're down two people, things are looking grim so me and the other person make a dash for the escape van. Before the other guy makes it to the van, the host kicks him but I make it there just barely. I ask why he kicked the other guy, he says because he didn't like it when people did it to him in similar situations and so he does it to others.

What? That was the first time I've ever encountered something like that (and I'm hardly new to the game) but even if it were the norm, it makes zero sense. It didn't seem like a trolling situation, more like a lack of empathy or self awareness.

RS4-

Karmacow indeed. Maybe it'll come back to that guy and just fuck him over for the next few games.Some of that griefing shit is just a complete waste of time. I'm actually surprised I don't see it more often in Dota.

Or it isn't as obvious lol.

Link Man

Banned
So anyone with all 3 Deponia games, would you be willing to gift the complete edition to me? I'd be able to repay you the $4 through paypal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom