• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this Divinity talk the last few days is getting to me. I'm about 11 hours into Amalur and enjoying it so far but I'm getting really tempted to drop it and pick up Divinity.

Tenrius

Finished The Dark Knight Returns a couple of days ago and now I have a craving for some Arkham Games. Might finally finish the achievements in Arkham Asylum.

Oh, I didn't realize that regular raffles only let you enter for one game. I'm assuming the first one sent in to modbot is the only one that is valid, then?

Any way to cancel entries? :p

Rudakus

All this Divinity talk the last few days is getting to me. I'm about 11 hours into Amalur and enjoying it so far but I'm getting really tempted to drop it and pick up Divinity.

I've played Amalur on the PS3 and had a blast, but do yourself a favor and pick up Divinity it's great... at the very least enter nbnt's giveaway for it. That goes for anyone who hasn't played it and digs turn based RPG's it pretty great

I've played Amalur on the PS3 and had a blast, but do yourself a favor and pick up Divinity it's great... at the very least enter nbnt's giveaway for it. That goes for anyone who hasn't played it and digs turn based RPG's it pretty great

I wish I had entered for it before Witcher because it's out now :p

Toki767

Oh, I didn't realize that regular raffles only let you enter for one game. I'm assuming the first one sent in to modbot is the only one that is valid, then?

Any way to cancel entries? :p

I think if you send more than one, you're disqualified from the giveaway entirely, but I could easily be wrong about that.

maneil99

iBEwT7tEC0X2B.gif

MFW it's not a free-for-all after sending entries to bad rats and mordor

Tenrius

Divinity's visual style and the overall mood are somewhat similar to Amalur, but of course the former game is superior in every possible way.

guys, don't sign up for divinity, go for shadow of mordor or something, Divinity sucks, I'll take the sacrifice and add it to my library so no one else has to suffer from its boringness. :3

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Confession Time: I rarely play multiplayer games cause I have low tolerance for bullshit.

I'm trying to get a team for some competitive CS:GO matches going, and I have 3 slots open, anyone up for a game or two? We're hoping to fill it up with gaffers so we don't have to deal with randoms on our team.

Sky Chief

Reposting a key from a giveaway this morning that was won but not claimed, hope it works!

ModBot said:
Instructions for Sky Chief:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Sky Chief, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Bioshock -- MB-D0B0B467E89D9879 - Taken by Jmanunknown

Nete

If you have someone to play it in coop, DO IT. If not, I guess it can wait until you finish that. The game is a must.

Here the remaining cookies from the bakery!

Instructions for C00kie M0nster:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 102 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (C00kie M0nster, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

giphy.gif

Iron Grip: Warlord - Scorched Earth DLC -- MB-FD189ED9D39CB084
PID -- MB-886F29750F39C88A
Kingdom Elemental -- MB-7B8EE3F569DBD395
Tribloos 2 -- MB-D5C0F1B686803EBA
Imperial Glory -- MB-75BF05298F6BED06
Rush for Glory -- MB-B7C8C09DC8930409
Fish Fillets 2 -- MB-905F15F355EC8D32
Zack Zero -- MB-48BBE7F5A072D253
1953 - KGB UNLEASHED -- MB-C10841A391CDF420
Thomas Was Alone -- MB-4282EAD644A956BA
Project Aftermath -- MB-EF65978766ED8F6F
A NEW BEGINNING - FINAL CUT -- MB-80D1D0F648073F74
Runespell: Overture -- MB-A83744CE9945866D
STORM: Frontline Nation -- MB-FE8389439AA94943
DIVO -- MB-E77F6B77657BD2D8
Little Inferno -- MB-93953CA2EEDE6065
CT Special Forces: Fire for Effect -- MB-C895E3AB1752E269
Paranormal State: Poison Spring -- MB-C389F0650B27BAD4
Thomas Was Alone #2 -- MB-F8C8FA9CFC46FA7B
Puzzle Bots -- MB-43D975E8EEDC3E63
Fortix 2 -- MB-C49AF11ECDB1EBB4
Inescapable -- MB-D6BDD43B8AAC85AF
Party Of Sin -- MB-9075636245D8CA57
Heroes of Annihilated Empires -- MB-DBBD8DE86093073D - Taken by bobnowhere
HEROES OF STEEL -- MB-0F8351034047C0D8
ANTISQUAD -- MB-0C94B97FFE929C81

Levyne

Banned
I've been getting into multiplayer a little more lately. But divinity's multiplayer just seems like not for me since it's set up to practically do the whole game with a partner. Would prefer something that's more..ad hoc or something. I haven't thought a ton about it. But for those that have someone with a similar schedule it does seem like really good fun.

BruteUA

I'm trying to get a team for some competitive CS:GO matches going, and I have 3 slots open, anyone up for a game or two? We're hoping to fill it up with gaffers so we don't have to deal with randoms on our team.

You'd be better off with a random than me. Even if I've never lost a comp match.

I've played one comp match and had a really good team.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I love games where you can play with others or just completely ignore them if you wish as well.

Left 4 Dead for example I had an asshole that went rushing out by himself while everyone was working together and gets killed. Sure we saved him multiple times but after his whining about us being slow and noobs we decided to let the dude die. The salt was heavy but it was for the best. Worse when Im playing on Vs Teams where competitive people are playing with me when Im trying to have fun. -_-

AngerdX

Geez this thread still moves at lightning speed, i can´t wait to start my vacation in 2 days, i want to play some darn it.

Btw where is the best place to keep an eye out for tf2 keys feel like i want to try and stock up on quite a few more, still debating if i should get a amd gold code too.

You'd be better off with a random than me. Even if I've never lost a comp match.

I've played one comp match and had a really good team.
We're not that great, dude. No worries. We just figure that gaffers will do better than our last match. We had this guy called "don't worry I got this" that was really good (and really high), but kept trying to ghost the other team with his USP after we all died. It didn't work so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom