• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Or we could cut out the reaction gifs / images and random off-topic messages and see what happens.

That drawing on the last page would be a great start to add to the scrap pile.

next OT you should put "yes the thread moves fast", "yes the giveaways are amazing and SteamGaffers are super generous" in the description, that way nobody has to keep saying it :)

wouldnt change anything I know

dot

Let me know of any problems. Good luck!

A-all....those...games...

3HJ8dDU.gif

zychi

Banned
I asked this the other day, anyone want to buy/trade a Total War Rome 2 key with me? I'm trying to get $40 in steam/paypal/xbl codes.

I feel like a douche asking this as everyone is giving shit away :/

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Made a "10 reasons why you should play Tales of Maj Eyal thread", which I grabbed during the last summer sale. The thread also doubles as a recommendation pool for traditional Roguelikes and why a certain Roguelike might be your favourite one in the genre. I'd love to read more elaborate suggestions for other Roguelikes, but if you havent played ToME yet, I really recommend doing so. I sank about 50-60 hours into it since the Steam sale, and no end in sight:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=853003

Thread might be a dud going by initial reception, but I'd love more people checking out the game. Utterly fantastic.

Oh and the standard version of the game is FREE.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
all these giveaways... they are giving me hope that i might actually win

I left my SSD just sitting on the floor of the inside of my computer.

I don't move my case around so it's fine that way.
If you did, I would just duct tape it there. Although it's not like it matters too much since it's an SSD.
I'm totally not winning any of those games.
tumblr_mz4wsxiiRC1spaqpio1_500.gif
If I didn't win any of the Dark Souls 2 giveaways when those were happening, I guess I'm probably not winning any Divinity giveaways either.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Have you won anything yet? I remember you entered a few of mine but I've never seen you listed as the winner in my receipts.
Oh, I have won games, but I mean a "big fish" like Alien: Isolation. I usually enter those not expecting to win at all.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I did a quick fly by around 9pm ;)
Spine's fine, so it's not a hernia. That's the good news.
Don't know what it is, going to have to ramp up the kinesitherapeutic stuff.

Whatever it is, get well soon!

Monster Ate My Birthday Cake looks like a neat puzzle game. Also looks cute as shit. I look forward to getting it
in a bundle

That or if it goes down to a very low price during a sale.

I don't know what to think of this and this.

So JaseC's real name is actually Travis? There's an Ariana Grande dating sim too, but no one likes that apparently :p

Made a "10 reasons why you should play Tales of Maj Eyal thread", which I grabbed during the last summer sale. The thread also doubles as a recommendation pool for traditional Roguelikes and why a certain Roguelike might be your favourite one in the genre. I'd love to read more elaborate suggestions for other Roguelikes, but if you havent played ToME yet, I really recommend doing so. I sank about 50-60 hours into it since the Steam sale, and no end in sight:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=853003

Thread might be a dud going by initial reception, but I'd love more people checking out the game. Utterly fantastic.

Oh and the standard version of the game is FREE.

Like I said in my other post, that looks sort of interesting, I'll check it out at some point in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom