• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoshizzle

Humble Bundle leftover:

ModBot said:
Instructions for yoshizzle:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (yoshizzle, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

BioShock -- MB-2664C6E88410A8B6 - Taken by WhiskeyDiver

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I don't want to see TellTale animation for GOT sex scenes. I would cringe out of existence. I mean Walking Dead S02 struggles with animating basic dialogue scenes.

You know, I'd actually be okay with this.

callyoubackbfd1i.gif

No they're doing a crossover series. Handsome Jack will sit the Iron Throne with his loving wife Danaerys Sirenborn at his side.

100/10, goty material.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
$1 for Darkness 2+The Bureau is the best deal ever this side of Valiant Hearts price mistake, its a shame its kinda lost in the shuffle, but damn

tylerf

How does Darkness 2 compare to the first? I remember playing the original on 360 waaaay back in the day.

-MD-

$1 for Darkness 2+The Bureau is the best deal ever this side of Valiant Hearts price mistake, its a shame its kinda lost in the shuffle, but damn

Darkness 2 was dope, $1 is a steal.

How does Darkness 2 compare to the first? I remember playing the original on 360 waaaay back in the day.

Been so long since I played the first it's hard to say, I think 2 is quite a bit shorter than the original (bout 6 hours) but I enjoyed them both a lot.

Telltale's CEO said here that it won't be a prequel. Haven't seen any other details though.
Interesting, so no Robert's rebellion and the Targaryen shenanigans.
That's what I figured, as the RPG by Spiders (?) is some original material.
eh.. that is worrisome, is George R R Martin involved?
Telltale probably wouldn't want to screw with the canon, I hope the script is ok-'d by George Martin before they made it into a game.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

its more like a normal FPS than the first, still good tho. and you still use the tentacles to eat people all the time

Swapper was amazing. I gifted it to someone irl and i don't think they've played it yet : \

It took me forever to work up the desire to finally play it. While not a very long game, I pretty much finished 90% of the game in one sitting without realizing it. The Swapper is definitely a game I regret not playing sooner. I loved it.

Also, Firing up Viscera Cleanup Detail: Santa's Rampage. It didn't take me long to make a bad bad joke. It's in the description. :(

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=283334130

The original was a diamond in the rough. This one isn't as good, but it's still a decent ride, especially for the $1 you can pay to get it and some other great games right now through the 2K humble bundle.

its more like a normal FPS than the first, still good tho. and you still use the tentacles to eat people all the time

Cliffhanger ending is just brutal.
And it's not as good as the first and tends to be a little more monotonous... but it's still fun playing as Jackie fuckin' Estacado.

Ventara

Giveaway over

Jesse Ventara won, gonna have to do a better one in the morning

alg-trutv-jesse-ventura-jpg.jpg

Edit: 7 fucking minutes is all it lasted...

I know you all have an aversion to saying thanks in the thread, but fuck that; I just won Witcher 3!!!!!!!!11!!!11

Thank you so much meneil99!

And for those curious, the band was Theory of a Deadman and the song is Angel. I'm actually listening to it now and it's really good. I'm not just giving lip service, either. The song is really good. Give it a listen guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDzD5wjxW3c

Edit: I'm still listening to this song. For real, wow. I'll have to check out their other songs.

Rhaknar

remind me why high school dreams is always in the top of the GMG charts again?

Beelzebubs

I know you all have an aversion to saying thanks in the thread, but fuck that; I just won Witcher 3!!!!!!!!11!!!11

Thank you so much meneil99!

And for those curious, the band was Theory of a Deadman and the song is Angel. I'm actually listening to it now and it's really good. I'm not just giving lip service, either. The song is really good. Give it a listen guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDzD5wjxW3c

Aren't they a Nickleback sideband?

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Suguri Collection -- MB-3EECEA464D3AD4C8 - Taken by Dragoon En Regalia. 12 entrants total.
ulgzbKC.png
Suguri Collection Desura -- MB-541CF001BF935F6D - Taken by xeris. 1 entrants total.
Vanguard Princess -- MB-19E592E9DAC98DD1 - Taken by Halo 2. 4 entrants total.

t1404880710z1.png

tumblr_mhlpfgiSSw1rbcd6qo1_500.gif

Ventara

remind me why high school dreams is always in the top of the GMG charts again?

Create and dress your own unique character.
Explore key locations including the high school, shopping mall and park.
Date a variety of unique boys, from the popular Jock to the Chic Geek.
Go shopping at the mall; purchase new clothes and make-up.
Play a variety of fun mini games including Dancing, Mini-golf and Ice Skating.

We get to date unique boys AND go shopping? I think that's your answer right there.

Aren't they a Nickleback sideband?

Not sure. Never listened to Nickelback outside of the radio. Can't even name one of their songs.

$1 for The Darkness II sounds like a great deal, always though Darkness I had the best fire effects I've seen.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (bobnowhere, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified -- MB-A90FD8B7486FED87 - Taken by Dingotech
BioShock -- MB-BF04D021E5F94974 - Taken by yGray
Bardbarian -- MB-AACE4C19BF87F9AE - Taken by -MD-

Jawmuncher

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Suguri Collection -- MB-3EECEA464D3AD4C8
ulgzbKC.png
Suguri Collection Desura -- MB-541CF001BF935F6D
Vanguard Princess -- MB-19E592E9DAC98DD1

t1404880710z1.png

What a kawaii giveaway.
I like it.

Looks like nobody took this:
Yep, these things happen:

Modbot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Mavromatis, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Bioshock -- MB-7E5B948CBFA1FB05 - Taken by anastef

Hugstable

Banned
What a kawaii giveaway.
I like it.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Suguri Collection -- MB-3EECEA464D3AD4C8
ulgzbKC.png
Suguri Collection Desura -- MB-541CF001BF935F6D
Vanguard Princess -- MB-19E592E9DAC98DD1

t1404880710z1.png

<3. Nice giveaway!

I've used some of mine before but never had any success giving them away. Which hasn't really surprised me, cos in most cases patience will get anyone an even cheaper copy of the game within a few months, what with bundles and seasonal sales.
It feels so wasteful though!

Humble bundle scraps

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Remij, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Bioshock -- MB-F33C8530C45B6A8D - Taken by xninjav

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Let me get ready to do a Let´s Play of Abyss Odyssey. Should I copy PewDiePie so I get popular?

donny2112

Steam Sale end of June with GMG and GOG before that. Xbox sale this week. Companies sure like doing sales in Summer!
Looking forward to the Christmas Steam Sale. Hopefully RE4 will finally be a decent sale level. :(

Rhaknar

speaking of games being popular from videos on the internet, Asstebreed is getting a giantbomb quicklook, always good for exposure. Bet Jeff likes it too, since hes way into those shooters

Mokoi

Banned
speaking of games being popular from videos on the internet, Asstebreed is getting a giantbomb quicklook, always good for exposure. Bet Jeff likes it too, since hes way into those shooters

Ohh that's nice, since it needs more exposure. I hope they give out the pro tip of muting the annoying voices.

Ventara

I have a question guys; how do you cancel or decline a trade offer on Steam for an item you don't have anymore? Someone send me an offer for a Summer Sale card a while back, but I don't have it anymore and have no idea how to decline it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom