• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanokare

Just a bit... Shadowplay might not be so bad to record CSGO now that I think about it. Push to talk would be handy for that.

I'd like to see this. I'm sure you wiped the floor with those scrubs. SteamGAF's next stop is MLG right?

Yeah the updates made it a lot better. Also, if no one said what we got on the first game our score was
0-16 we da bes.
Both games were great fun though!

Deques

yeah i'm pretty lucky that all the traders i came across are legit. the only one i trade with frequently now are

Ikkyu - for keys
Dunder - cheap games
Liezryou - cheap games if Dunder doesn't have them in stock.

You seem to have an easy route to get cheap games.
I always look for cheapest keys before I buy them. Then I always look for cheapest game. Even if it only differs a few refs. Sometimes I find great deals. Sometimes not.

Every time I do this I am wondering if this is worth it

Yeah the updates made it a lot better. Also, if no one said what we got on the first game our score was
0-16 we da bes.
Both games were great fun though!
Eh, they removed the mic mute hotkey and you can't toggle PTT. It basically couldn't be any worse for my uses. That first match was just slaughter though. What the hell.
It's the single best non-emulated shmup game available on PC.
HNNNNNNNGGGGG

Knurek

I am really tempted to, and Astebreed as well, but I feel like I should play Ikaruga (which I have) first.

For the love of god, get Crimzon Clover.
It's a completely different type of game than Ikaruga is.
Treasure game is more of a puzzle one, with environmental hazards more akin to euroshmups, I'd say.
Crimzon Clover is pretty much a Cave game (Ketsui comes to mind) on speed.
ibz8hCmO4C4RYC.gif
ibguo1XGzx1ICZ.gif

ibqWk8aVAJ2v10.gif
ibgx61tDS6W9rN.gif

Arthea

The first three easily are due to the fact they are incomplete versions of the games and just suffer terribly from it. Missing scenes, missing video, clues required to logically move ahead just gone, rather rubbish.

Dracula 4 and 5 aren't too bad, just a bit outdated in how it's laid out mechanically (bit like playing a tank control survival horror game post RE4 feels outdated), and feel a bit simple compared to the original good versions of the Dracula games.

Quite honestly I would say this bundle is best used to pick up Dragon Lore and the Atlantis titles, with Dracula only there for curiosity sake.

you just called Dracula curiosity, your blood is so gone. (><)
I don't particularly like "outdated" argument, it can be argued around till the time ends, especially when it concerns adventure or p&c games.
Dracula games aren't very good from what I played, but then again they are playable.

Shadownet

Banned
Thanks! Just added him and he's gonna sell me 20 tomorrow.

20 keys... suspicious.. >.>

get it for yourself right bro? RIGHT? :p

You seem to have an easy route to get cheap games.
I always look for cheapest keys before I buy them. Then I always look for cheapest game. Even if it only differs a few refs. Sometimes I find great deals. Sometimes not.

Every time I do this I am wondering if this is worth it

usually if its only a few cents more per key I just dont let that get to me you know? Ikkyu been selling me keys for a while, hes fast and reliable plus its hard to beat $1.95 without having to spend time looking for it.

and you guys know how awesome Dunder and Liezryou are.

-MD-

Is there a time when Dunder usually restocks or updates his spreadsheet? I wanna get in on a copy of Divinity while I actually have some money.

Can I just PM him?

aku:jiki

For the love of god, get Crimzon Clover.
It's a completely different type of game than Ikaruga is.
Treasure game is more of a puzzle one, with environmental hazards more akin to euroshmups, I'd say.
Crimzon Clover is pretty much a Cave game (Ketsui comes to mind) on speed.
I'm currently selling all my cards, if I break €10 (I'm at €7.5 so it's very possible), I will pick up CC just because you won't stop posting about it.

Then I will crush your scores and hear the lamentation of your women.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Just a reminder that there is less than 2 days left on Groupees Build a Greenlight 8 bundle.
Several games look very promising, and probably money more worth spent than the Microids Bundle
I'm particulary interested in The Sun at Night (Laika), a 2D-platformer with nice visuals.

http://youtu.be/n3lwbQe9aiI

Bought mainly for the RPG Maker game a while ago.

zHPiW6Q.gif

I really don't know why I even got somewhat happy in the first place after seeing "Zoo Tycoon ip" before reading "free to play." MS, pls.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
im surprised all these photo hunt games dont show up on bundles more, seeing as thats the only way most of us would ever own them

Yrael

They're not inherently bad or anything, and you can find some great deals. It's just that there are scams and you've got to be careful and use cautious judgement when it comes to trading sites, like anything else.

I think I'd still rather not deal with that extra hassle. I tend to be pretty cautious, and I feel much safer going through trusted traders with good reputation here, like Dunder (from whom I recently bought Witcher III).

By the way, is modbot down right now? I tried to register a raffle but it's been 15 minutes and I still haven't received the PM.

Kanokare

Alright well CS:GO video will take 1 hour to convert and maybe another hour to upload sooooo I'll link it here tomorrow in the day and again for us late night GAFers. I'll also link it in my Steam friend activity page in the day. Video definitely is a work in progress haha but I got it next time I do play with you all.

Shadownet

Banned
Wait, you just PM him? He told me to just keep checking his little document. The games are always gone by the time I do.

I usually just PM him. I guess me and Dunder got a special connection. You wouldn't believe the thing that guy did for me.

God bless him.

Shadownet

Banned
I think I'd still rather not deal with that extra hassle. I tend to be pretty cautious, and I feel much safer going through trusted traders with good reputation here, like Dunder (from whom I recently bought Witcher III).

By the way, is modbot down right now? I tried to register a raffle but it's been 15 minutes and I still haven't received the PM.

Nbnt broke him with his last giveaway. Stump is currently slaving over the computer trying to fix Modbot.

:p

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
so where is this mythical 1 key Deponia Complete Journey? cant find anyone on tf2outpost selling for 1

Shadownet

Banned
I will call my best friend Gaben and he will add you the keys to your inventory if I have to. He is a personal friend of mine. He even sent me an autograph when I asked for one about 2 years ago! :D

I know I'm extremely gullible but I have to ask... Really? :O

If so that's pretty awesome!

Save the key :) buy yourself something pretty
fun.

BadRamen

Maybe it is because I am playing on Hard, maybe it is because I am playing an old NES platformer with some unforgiving mechanics, but gotdamn this last level of DuckTales Remastered is pissing me right off! Go through a whole stage, have to fight a boss then you are required to basically do a mini-stage right after, with the whole level being filled with bottomless pits so yeah, you may have defeated the big bad boss but, oh, you didn't jump onto this chain fast enough? Dead.

GAH!

I know I'm extremely gullible but I have to ask... Really? :O

If so that's pretty awesome!

Save the key :) buy yourself something pretty
fun.

The first part isnt true, the second one is.
I wrote him an email and asked for his signature/autograph. He asked for my adress and 1 week later I got some Poster of TF2 with his signature/autograph on it.

Shadownet

Banned
The first part isnt true, the second one is.
I wrote him an email and asked for his signature/autograph. He asked for my adress and 1 week later I got some Poster of TF2 with his signature/autograph on it.

Wow. I'd treasure that forever. Congrats man :)

-------

Well its time for me to head to bed. Its been another awesome day with you guys. Goodnight :) Happy Hump Day whenever you are! See ya tomorrow!

Ozium

opened the booster pack... no foils, but the combined market value of the 3 cards was more than the booster pack's value...

lol

Tizoc

Yo Shadownet, what did you think of Wolf Among Us Ep. 5?

Already 25 pages into the new thread, I love you guys.
...unless you had a Shovel Knight giveaway while I was away...

Ventara

Is modbot dead? I tried making a giveaway 10 mins ago and he hasn't responded. :(

Please notice me senpai!

Send him another PM telling him to please respond.

Or just skip the giveaway and give me the game. I'll probably win anyway. j/k

Honestly, just give it a bit more time. Outside that, PM stump. You can always nuke the keys if he does end up making the giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom