• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Okay, one more mystery game. This game has never been bundled before. In fact, it's no longer even available on Steam. Good luck!

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (jshackles, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

AUPeRsu.jpg

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-D220D1ACDFD5EDE2 - Taken by wetflame. 63 entrants total.

t1404947145z1.png

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
That feel when a mech pilot makes a "firing my lazer" reference.

Stump, how many mystery banners are there, and why are they all so good?

Hugstable

Banned
Really? You don't know that guy?
Gamer status revoked.

How the hell do you not know the merchant from RE4

Nice giveaway.
Now if only we could get rid of the Awww Ys comments (not even close to being right).

It's more like an E sound for that Y instead of the hard Y like in Yes.

Ionic

I couldn't find a friend who didn't have this classic after the sale. Give it a good home.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ionic, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death -- MB-041864C5034E3AB5 - Taken by BorntoPlay. 7 entrants total.

t1404947505z1.png

velociraptor

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (velociraptor, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Starseed Pilgrim -- MB-2ED4E30ED09F49BC - Taken by Toki767. 1 entrants total.

t1404947865z1.png

It's more like an E sound for that Y instead of the hard Y like in Yes.

Yes.

Ease... Eese... Ees. At least that's what I learned it as after always calling it "whys".

Whoa, a Ys giveaway? Neat! They're great.

Despite owning a Gamecube, I never played RE4... or any RE game for that matter. I'll get to it someday! D:

It's on Steam. You should go do it now.

First meeting:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEAakGOwSqw

All quotes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9l_XYNYczI

Real life merchant:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oXx0qwe0wc

Killing Floor mod? OMG, I need this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4zTk3p2Shs

Copons

Salsa, you were right. We lost. Netherlands was better :(

Hey, wait a minute...

Damn our damned Italian curse that kicks any team we support (after we are defeated) out of any international competition ever. :'(

Sorry orange people, it is partly our fault. :(

Edit: also now I'd like a German victory as I'm like 1/10th German, but oh the satisfaction if Argie wins in Brazil

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Really? You don't know that guy?
Gamer status revoked.

How the hell do you not know the merchant from RE4
What the hell? I thought that was Tali from Mass Effect, lol

Damn our damned Italian curse that kicks any team we support (after we are defeated) out of any international competition ever. :'(

Sorry orange people, it is partly our fault. :(

Edit: also now I'd like a German victory as I'm like 1/10th German, but oh the satisfaction if Argie wins in Brazil
Please tell me Germany will win!

Shadownet

Banned
This is my second time playing BioShock Infinite and I gotta say I'm liking it much more than the first time.

I dislike it a lot the first time. Same with Red Dead Redemption. Its incredible now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom