• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoshizzle

I've gone too far.

tSosaRZ.png

Oh dear..

wilflare

You could create a second profile just for mouse and desktop things. Use two finger swipe to switch between 'em when you need to.

oh god

! haha I think the switching still need some work! and if my switching fails, I would miss getting a shot of the moment

Articalys

It would be funny if that picture only triggered when the game being given away uses GFWL, but then it would kind of ruin part of the mystery aspect.

Jawmuncher

Do i need to beat the story mode in metal gear rising to play the DLC missions?

I ask because I don't want to. (Beat the game twice already) but I never played the DLC.

Friends,

I have had a good run lately. I recently got a big promotion at work, and next week will be the anniversary of the day I married the most amazing woman I have ever met, so to celebrate I wanted to giveaway another copy of Divinity OS. Game looks incredible, but unfortunately I just don't have the time to play this sort of thing right now so I hope it finds a good home! Good luck to you all!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (ItsGeeMcGee, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Divinity Original Sin -- MB-86B32D886270E734 - Taken by The Red Wizard. 92 entrants total.

t1404963807z1.png

velociraptor

sorry for such shitty games (apart from Alan Wake, that one's good ... but everyone has that one already) ... but as soon as I get my hands on some cash I'll try to give away something better, I promise

I entered this giveway twice (for Alan Wake's Nightmare) but it doesn't give me anything. It doesn't look like the game is taken. Hmm...

Friends,

I have had a good run lately. I recently got a big promotion at work, and next week will be the anniversary of the day I married the most amazing woman I have ever met, so to celebrate I wanted to giveaway another copy of Divinity OS. Game looks incredible, but unfortunately I just don't have the time to play this sort of thing right now so I hope it finds a good home! Good luck to you all!

Congrats on your successful life! May it last long!
Game's not my thing but appreciate you giving a new & pricey game away. Very nice of you!

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I entered this giveway twice (for Alan Wake's Nightmare) but it doesn't give me anything. It doesn't look like the game is taken. Hmm...

Code:
09 16:19:45	GA Begin Claims: Selected pupo to win game 5C76AA544ACCF565
09 16:19:45	GA: Claim Process: Non-Steam thread: 851713
09 16:19:45	GA: Claim Process: Reading posters from thread 851713
09 16:19:47	GA: Claim Process: Poster doesn't meet no-lurker requirements: pupo
09 16:19:47	GA Begin Claims: Selected velociraptor to win game 5C76AA544ACCF565
09 16:19:47	GA: Claim Process: Poster doesn't meet no-lurker requirements: velociraptor

Strange. Not really sure what happened there. You obviously do meet the lurker requirements. So does Popo. Why does it think it's a non-Steam thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom