• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuroyume

Banned

tumblr_milukqCYGA1r1q2i9o1_r1_250.gif

I have to thank Shadownet again for gifting me the Deponia Bundle.
You will get the key back. Trust me. I will find you! And I will gift it back ;)

What I have to say, since I wanted the bundle for Deponia 3, since I had 1+2 already...
Now it shows "Deponia 1, Deponia 2, Deponia The complete Collection". I really thought it would just add the missing game to it. Now 3 is missing in the library.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
It's amazing, and I entered for a game.

But one question: is the Bundle Trash image yours, or is it automatically added by ModBot now? Funny if you put it there, but insulting if it's now the default - would certainly discourage giveaways IMO.

I made that piece of art.

Genki

They will at some unspecified point in the future. Hopefully very soon.

-Tom

Wise decision. Given animu card prices you might actually earn a decent chunk...

Btw Ys: The Ark of Napishtim is overdue. I don't care if you're busy I want it I want it I want it.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Great news!

Might I suggest adding some sort of regional markers for the Nintendo codes? I can see some confusion possibly coming from EU people getting an NA code and vice versa. Not sure how it would be implemented (maybe just an option that would make Modbot add a huge warning to the post).

I was going to say this. console stuff is a lot more regional, its not just 3ds, PSN and XBL is the same

Wise decision. Given animu card prices you might actually earn a decent chunk...

Btw Ys: The Ark of Napishtim is overdue. I don't care if you're busy I want it I want it I want it.
I have Napishtim and Xanadu Next both added as shortcuts to Steam with (XSEED pls) tacked on to their names. Every time I play them I hope someone somewhere will see it and get the ball rolling.

Deitus

Third party selling such as Gamestop/GAME/Future Shop/etc or online stores such as Amazon they give out codes. Sadly no way through PSN as far as I know.

That's about what I figured. Lame.

I actually wanted to buy a game for my brother on PSN a few months back. Since there is no way to actually do that, I just bought a $20 PSN gift card on Amazon and emailed him the code. I really hope they add options for direct gifting.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I'm about to play Mass Effect for the first time ever!! Anything I should know?
Take your time when exploring the different planets and the Citadel, and soak in the atmosphere. I found that to be the most enjoyable part of the game.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
On this note, I added icons for eShop, PSN, and XBL to ModBot today, so it's an ongoing reminder that if any of you want to give away Shovel Knight for 3DS in the Nintendo Downloads thread, or whatever other miscellaneous console loot you have, GO FOR IT! :)

Awesome news.
All I need now is the disposable income.

Ventara

Just got home and Ys are the daily deals? Wow! Any losers who still haven't played the game need to get on them. All three are amazing.

Jawmuncher

Oddly I'm enjoying this DLC a lot.
I think it just reminded me that the gameplay was great in MGR. Just my dissapoint in the story blinded me a bit.

Mono

Omg, dat default 1024 x 768 resolution.

Take your time when exploring the different planets and the Citadel, and soak in the atmosphere. I found that to be the most enjoyable part of the game.

I definitely will! I'm excited, yay!!

Haha, Mono, don't listen to them!
Each game has its different strengths.
You'll like the first for all the new and fleshed out world, species and characters.
You'll love learning your old and new teammates better and care about them in the second. Also, Illusive Man is boss. The ending will get you choked up for all you've been through.
You'll be amazed at the scope events unfold in the third one. Whether you'll be satisfied with the ending should be left to yourself with an untouched opinion, don't let anyone get in your head.
Finally, you'll remember the way, the adventures and the friends you found and lost throughout more than 60 hours, not the last 10 minutes.
Enjoy the trilogy, don't let people focus you on the bad stuff.[/SPOILER]

Got it, thanks!

Illusive Man is a pretty BAMF name, omg.

L.O.R.D

On this note, I added icons for eShop, PSN, and XBL to ModBot today, so it's an ongoing reminder that if any of you want to give away Shovel Knight for 3DS in the Nintendo Downloads thread, or whatever other miscellaneous console loot you have, GO FOR IT! :)

how you can buy shovel knight 3DS key anyway ? or any 3DS games

Hugstable

Banned
That's a shame you couldn't get into. Those two are my favorites games, but hey I understand it's not for everybody. Should of started with origins first though.
[/SPOILER]

Dat bump mechanic. It takes some time getting used to, but playing through 1 to get to the amazing yS 2. Love the music and graphics option the PC version came with, will give me a nice reason to replay these games again someday.

Strider

Woah woah woah. booting up Ys Origin for the first time and my only two character options are described as "slow speed. long range." and "mid speed. mid range."

Where is my high speed, close range option dammit.

They will at some unspecified point in the future. Hopefully very soon.

-Tom

It would be so awesome when that happens. =]

I hope the same goes for Corpse Party PC when it sees a release later this year. Sachiko beseeches me to collect all their souls to create one bloody badge.

Really? That sucks. It looked really nice when someone posted screenshots of it in an earlier thread... But judging a book by its cover is a bad thing, so maybe I shouldn't be surprised. :(

That was a joke about it being marked as HOT in the giveaway and the giveaway being called Bundle Trash. But yeah I think it's widely regarded as a crap.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
ME2 is a very different game from ME1. It takes out a lot of the exploration elements in ME1, and is much more focused on being an action game/shooter. It gets a lot of praise for being mechanically improved over ME1, but it lost a lot of what made ME so special in the first place. I think it's still worth playing, but it was disappointing to me.

Plus the story went some duuuumb places.
I felt the same at first, but then I found out I was liking the new characters more than I did the old ones, and I really enjoyed learning about their past. Because ME2 is basically a side story, with not much going on until the very end (most of the plot in this game already happened during the intro sequence), and instead you go on different missions solving your squadmates' problems. But most of those missions were enjoyable in my opinion, so I could appreciate that game, despite being inferior to the first one in everything except the shooting department.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom