• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
The only way to win is to unfriend.

Ken and I have been friends outside of GAF for a long time, though. It'd be awkward. ;_;

You can do it, I heard Iron Man is his weakness

I think I might still have him beat on the Iron Man table. Maybe. Haven't checked in a while.

Also nobody verify this if I'm wrong. I'd rather live with the delusion that I'm beating him. Just in case.

Ventara

Can someone help me trade with this guy on tf2outpost? I can't trade with him since every time I log in to Steam on Firefox, it thinks I'm logging in through a new computer, so I have to wait 7 days to trade. And the guy just wants to trade, doesn't want to add me.

So basically. I'll send you the keys, you trade with him, and then send the games to me. I'll love you forever if you help.

Edit: Come on, I'm not laundering money here, lol. Please respond.

The cutscene when you exit the museum at the beginning of Legendary is hilarious with the power flopping people about. Game seems so, so cheap in every possible way.

Also: No in-game vsync!

I watched all of Kanokore's CS comp match with Criminal, Shadownet, Marco and PAULINK. You guys got close! For a while you were giving them a run for their money.

BTW, I don't know how you can concentrate with Skype and CS:GO voice chat going at the same time. XD

Anteater

Having seen the screenshots of the game, I can say that you've made the right decision.

I entered

1345661034056i3kzk.gif

Dingotech

I'm sorry if you guys misunderstand my question. I meant.

If both Divinity and Witcher 3 is available for purchase right this second. and you have neither of them. Which one would you choose?

Personally I think I'd give the Witcher 3 a run, the game looks really fun and beautiful.

Divinity looks fun but I'm not 100% on whether I would enjoy the combat mechanics. It's still definitely got me very interested.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
The cutscene when you exit the museum at the beginning of Legendary is hilarious with the power flopping people about. Game seems so, so cheap in every possible way.

Also: No in-game vsync!

A note because you mentioned the v-sync thing: I ran into a fatal, 100% reproducible bug at the last checkpoint of the game that could only be resolved by editing an INI file to cap the framerate lower.

Helmholtz

Hey SteamGAf quick question.

If you can choose one of these games to be yours right now. What would you pick? Divinity Original Sin or The Witcher 3?

Like if both were available right at this moment. what would you choose
Divinity OS. Already pre-ordered Witcher 3 (which is my most anticipated game).

fade_

If both Divinity and Witcher 3 is available for purchase right this second. and you have neither of them. Which one would you choose?

I dont get why people are saying get Witcher 3 right this second. Divinity is out right now to play. Surely between now and Witcher 3's release you can get enough money to get that as well down the line.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
PSA:

So in this week's edition of games on Steam that are completely broken, A New Reckoning was released as an early access game the other day. Early access doesn't even begin to describe the game.

Of course, it was bundled in the past, so it made it through Greenlight. Unfortunately, all of the screenshots that show of the scenery are lies. The main trailer actually shows off how bad it is, showing how some enemies don't even move when you get close, and you can see a few float towards you in T pose. Jim Sterling has a 35+ minute video showcasing the most recent update of the game, and it's pretty bad.

This game is what gives early access games a bad name.

Hugstable

Banned

I would still want Witcher 3 more, even though I really like the hour and half I've played of Divinity so far. Witcher 2 was such a great game to me, and I've been anticipating this sequel for quite a while already, so definitely Witcher 3.

Ozium

PSA:

So in this week's edition of games on Steam that are completely broken, A New Reckoning was released as an early access game the other day. Early access doesn't even begin to describe the game.

Of course, it was bundled in the past, so it made it through Greenlight. Unfortunately, all of the screenshots that show of the scenery are lies. The main trailer actually shows off how bad it is, showing how some enemies don't even move when you get close, and you can see a few float towards you in T pose. Jim Sterling has a 35+ minute video showcasing the most recent update of the game, and it's pretty bad.

corossivefrost, jshackles and Rhaknar already own this.
Tesseract wants this.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
wait Steins Gate is coming to steam?

corossivefrost, jshackles and Rhaknar already own this.
Tesseract wants this.

I own that? must be some bundle game I guess

A note because you mentioned the v-sync thing: I ran into a fatal, 100% reproducible bug at the last checkpoint of the game that could only be resolved by editing an INI file to cap the framerate lower.

I'll keep that in mind in the rare chance I reach the end at some point :p

Having seen the screenshots of the game, I can say that you've made the right decision.
None of those ladies have nipples!

PSA:

What's up with the fake ersb descriptions? Intense and fantasy violence!

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
I call dibs on the first seven copies!

Anyways, are there any actual plans to get it on Steam (like a date)? Or are they still just trying to get it on Steam?

I think they're still trying to convince Mages/5pb into doing it. Japanese companies make no sense to me.

Anteater

I'm leaning towards Divinity more, since I've never played a Divinity game and I'm kind of curious about it, I also didn't really like the previous witcher as much as other people. More than likely Witcher 3 won't run too well on my pc and there's also coop in Divinity.

Ventara

I think they're still trying to convince Mages/5pb into doing it. Japanese companies make no sense to me.

Not to me either. I get the idea of protecting your brand, but Steam isn't some back-alley crack dealer. I'm sure once they get one game on there and see the results, they'd be eager to put the rest of their library on Steam. Hopefully.

I would still want Witcher 3 more, even though I really like the hour and half I've played of Divinity so far. Witcher 2 was such a great game to me, and I've been anticipating this sequel for quite a while already, so definitely Witcher 3.

witcher 2 was hard as shit for me. I played it in easy :3 BUT it indeed was afun game. but if I had to choose between the two of them now, assuming they were both out I think I'd go for Divinity but thats because I don't own a lot of sRPGs like it so it would be a bit refreshing from the games I usually play.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Not to me either. I get the idea of protecting your brand, but Steam isn't some back-alley crack dealer. I'm sure once they get one game on there and see the results, they'd be eager to put the rest of their library on Steam. Hopefully.

I think they're involved with Corpse Party Steam in some fashion so hopefully that speeds things up.

Speevy

Banned
PSA:

I've always wondered about the worst early access games on Steam.

Thanks for the warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom