• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazulic

Hey SteamGAf quick question.

If you can choose one of these games to be yours right now. What would you pick? Divinity Original Sin or The Witcher 3?

Like if both were available right at this moment. what would you choose

Divinity, because I I'm not going to play Witcher 3 until I've finished the first two sitting in my library.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=120270622&highlight=#post120270622

[
tumblr_inline_mjlz8vz0cn1qhi137.gif

OOOOOOOOOOH please god, if you exist, let me win this. pls :x

Lain

Not to me either. I get the idea of protecting your brand, but Steam isn't some back-alley crack dealer. I'm sure once they get one game on there and see the results, they'd be eager to put the rest of their library on Steam. Hopefully.

They (general they Japanese companies) don't know what Steam (based on what some people said on here) is, so to them it is like a back-alley crack dealer I bet.

maybe it's not cold enough in the drawings for you to notice

Suppose you're right, there's one screenshot in particular though where it seems like the shirt is completely pulled past the middle and there's........nothing. Might as well go all the way with these games.

fade_

Everyone has to wait at least a little while between wins. The amount of time you have to wait is based on the number of wins you've had in the last week. So as older wins drop off that time period, the throttle will decline in size until it's back to the baseline.

Does taking an unclaimed game on a first come first serve basis count as a win and get you throttled too? Would make people think twice taking an unclaimed game unless they really wanted if so and would be good to know.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
So apparently Warband has a Steam Workshop beta right now. 0_o You have to go to the settings and put in the code "betapassword" to get access to it. Hopefully this will mean that most of the mods for it will be downloadable from the Workshop in the future.

mr2xxx

Banned
Did you guys enjoy Shadowrun: Returns? Just started it and the combat doesn't seem all that interesting, hopefully it picks up soon.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Suppose you're right, there's one screenshot in particular though where it seems like the shirt is completely pulled past the middle and there's........nothing. Might as well go all the way with these games.

wait...what game are we talking about? For science of course

Did you guys enjoy Shadowrun: Returns? Just started it and the combat doesn't seem all that interesting, hopefully it picks up soon.

yes but for the setting / look / writing, the combat wasnt particulary amazing. It was me and my army of remote controlled drones wrecking shit

Ventara

They (general they Japanese companies) don't know what Steam (based on what some people said on here) is, so to them it is like a back-alley crack dealer I bet.

I really wish there was some sort of Steam info centre that Japanese people could trust and thus learn about Steam. It's such a huge part of the PC market that it borders on ignorance if you have a PC game to sell and don't know about Steam.

Has anyone played Sakura Spirit? What kind of visual novel is it? Dating? Static? How about multiple endings? Decent story? I'm looking for some impressions on the game. For science.
Can someone help me trade with this guy on tf2outpost? I can't trade with him since every time I log in to Steam on Firefox, it thinks I'm logging in through a new computer, so I have to wait 7 days to trade. And the guy just wants to trade, doesn't want to add me.

So basically. I'll send you the keys, you trade with him, and then send the games to me. I'll love you forever if you help.

Edit: Come on, I'm not laundering money here, lol. Please respond.

Help a brother out, guys. I'm not poisonous.

Edit: Thank you Rhaknar and Beelzebubs for offering to help. You guys earn +5 experience points. And my gratitude.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
corossivefrost, jshackles and Rhaknar already own this.
Tesseract wants this.

Yeah, this was in the Indie Gala Blood Knights Bundle. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

From what I've heard, pretty much everyone agrees the Shadowrun: Dragonfall is much better than the base campaign.

wait...what game are we talking about? For science of course

Sakura Spirits. There are definitely nipples, but they're in clothing.

Shadownet

Banned
Oh I almost forgot. Since I was gifted Witcher 3 by Ventara <3

I also planned on getting the Witcher 3 CE on PS4. If anyone wanna buy my copy on PS4, I can give you a discount. I only wanna buy it for the loot.

If you prefer that it be a PC version. I can do that too. just PM me if you're interested. I'll sell it to you for $50 instead of $60 if you want the PS4 version.

Has anyone picked up Secret Ponchos and if so what is your opinion on the game and, more importantly, how is the community? I was reading on the store page that they're posting recommended playtime periods to "saturate" the community. How easy is it to find a game at the recommended times, how hard is it to find a game outside of those recommended times?

Ozium

I've got some animu cards from Croixleur Sigma and it seems they go for .50 a pop, do I sell them or is it worth it more to craft a badge and hope for a sweet sweet waifu wallpaper of win?

Kanokare

I watched all of Kanokore's CS comp match with Criminal, Shadownet, Marco and PAULINK. You guys got close! For a while you were giving them a run for their money.

BTW, I don't know how you can concentrate with Skype and CS:GO voice chat going at the same time. XD

Haha XD Yeah I'm used to it. I can shoot and chat but sometimes I make the mistake of hitting my mic button on CS:GO when I meant to only respond to Skype. Habit of hitting it to respond (like at 29 minutes into the video).

Linking video again for those that want to watch our awesomeness! Hope we can get more games going again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmLrW9Si6Jg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom