• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
easily

that's why i got it :3

ibvpDWXmu6lwgJ.png

Hopefully your cake was better than whatever the fuck Cheesecake was shearing with his waifu.

Dingotech

How does that achievement even work?

They give the dev some control over the achievements so that they can manually apply it to players accounts?

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey

They give the dev some control over the achievements so that they can manually apply it to players accounts?

You email the picture to the dev who gives you a code to input at the main menu to trigger the achievement. But it apparently changes based on a bunch of different factors and expires after a week so people can't abuse it. You have to work for your waifu.

Hugstable

Banned
Oh yeah got an M&M win tonight! I can add another card in the morning to mybpayapl and just use it to add steam wallet funds. Picking up Crimzon Clover once I wake up and make it back to my PC

Dingotech

You email the picture to the dev who gives you a code to input at the main menu to trigger the achievement. But it apparently changes based on a bunch of different factors and expires after a week so people can't abuse it. You have to work for your waifu.

Ah ok a code, makes sense.

I love how unique it is. XD

Arthea

Ysification of activity feed was such a nice thing to witness.
Also I'm amazed that so many people had no aww Ys until now.

Yakkue

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Yakkue, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

System Shock 2 -- MB-5AF755E3CFADD75F - Taken by devonodev. 5 entrants total.
Ballpoint Universe -- MB-F02A04931F8A2123 - Taken by mr2xxx. 1 entrants total.

t1404978088z1.png

Ysification of activity feed was such a nice thing to witness.
Also I'm amazed that so many people had no aww Ys until now.
I'm pretty surprised about it too. Although I paid full price for my copies and don't regret it one bit (I bought JP copies before that, too!). I'm kinda nuts about Falcom though.

Shadownet

Banned
Some people have buddies, but apparenty huggy and I are butties.

j1OUMHAW99Edj.png

Thank you, man :)

I see Huggie is trying to steal my butt buddy eh?

Oh yeah got an M&M win tonight! I can add another card in the morning to my paypal and just use it to add steam wallet funds. Picking up Crimzon Clover once I wake up and make it back to my PC

how the heck do you keep on winning? i'm going through a dry spell right now! :O

Edit: NVM! dry spell over! Where should I redeem it? Paypal? or Steam?

Crayons

Banned
I sold one of those for $4 a few days after I put it up on the market. Selling foils for more obscure anime games that haven't been bundled or put on a high percentage sale takes a little bit of time.

I really need to play Analogue and Hate Plus ^
Last summer sale I sold furry waifu furry cards for $4 each. Even when I bought some at $2 each

zkylon

zkylewd

she sends you a code you input

not sure if it's personal but i'm not sharing :D

Haha, didn't even see him the first time I looked at the picture.
i need to get me a vault boy bobblehead myself

i have a ton of fallout-related garbage, like bottlecaps, a mentats case, promotional boxes, but no bobblehead

then again bethesda made it so i'm sure it'll disappoint me somehow

Now that's an achievement!
you can get it too

hate plus was my favorite game from 2013, give it a shot (probably play analogue first if u haven't)

Hopefully your cake was better than whatever the fuck Cheesecake was shearing with his waifu.
it was pretty gross looking but it was delic

i'd post a picture but that's between me and hyun-ae

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Last summer sale I sold furry waifu furry cards for $4 each. Even when I bought some at $2 each

I wonder what would be considered more objectionable, anime waifus or furry waifus.

If I skip Ys 1 and 2 and just go to 3 will I be missing much? Is it a continual story or more individualized ones?

As far as I know, each game is its own contained story, so you should be fine.

How is sunrider? Is it like Daitaitoku?

Don't know what that other game is, but Sunrider is okay. It's a mix between VN and basic turn based strategy/combat. It's decent for a free game, give it a shot.

tylerf

Just a heads up. The m&m card I got yesterday that was getting declined worked just now. Maybe worth trying again if you had something similar happen.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
you are making a mistake.

:(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAMrjoVdFxo

so cheesy // so good

I'd be more inclined to give the game a shot if the PC version were still being published by Ubi. :p

Oh man, you sound sad or melancholic.
Had a gaming slump recently. Last game I played was Far Cry 3 on ps3 spring '13. After that I had no joy in gaming anymore so I stopped.Started again just last week again due to this steam community. But very slowly.
Wonder how Assassin's Creed is the only thing getting to you. Something must be associated subconsciously that makes AssCreed stand out to you.
Enjoy your posts and general attitude, wouldn't wanna see you go out.
Planting the seeds for your new life, new country, new friends.. a man changes with his surroundings. Wish you the best for your future.

Cheers. Don't worry, I'd never abandon GAF entirely!

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
I've read only one or two reports on here of someone winning since the giveaway resumed.

Edit: Oh wow, I have a tag. Thanks!

Congrats on the tag! You deserve it, love.

And I've won about $24US of M&M money during the summer sale. $12 after. I hate Paypal, but what are you going to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom