• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadownet

Banned
TF2 has a party system similar to CS:GO so you can do that way. If you want to use his server, you'll need his server's IP, the password (if he has one) and then you'll have to share both. Use email tag on gaf to share them and Steam group event's have IP and password fields. I think only those in the group can see them.

It's public. He's the owner. And I may or may not have admin privileges, though I have no idea what to do.

edit: nvm just got Fish PM.

Arthea

hop up on that train in the sky people!
We are having our first stop soon, in a week soon!
Well, technically it's not the first stop, and not even second and I sincerely hope not last!

iFCR3NfAZQnd9.jpg

edited:
Even that awesome bundle ($15 for all those games, for people not having them is almost too good if you ask me, well not almost, too good (><), can't stop this train

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
ah, so humble is doing it right, it's 8,99€ :)

Ah, it's Eurobucks. Humble has common sense for once. Weird that its Steam page is selling it for 11,69€ .

hop up on that train in the sky people!
We are having our first stop soon, in a week soon!
Well, technically it's not the first stop, and not even second and I sincerely hope not last!

That feel when I see Dr Dogg's avatar at the front of the train :(

Also, idling for card money as I type. Trails will be mine.

Everyone deserves a Thief in their life.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 19 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (electroflame, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Thief Gold #6 -- MB-65E27351A43CDD6C - Taken by okiemok
Thief Gold #7 -- MB-6271DD3F5089640A - Taken by Dragoon En Regalia. 1 entrants total.
Thief Gold #4 -- MB-0FDACCADEAA34DF4 - Taken by PrematureQuiche. 2 entrants total.
Thief Gold #5 -- MB-A502F93994ED1389
Thief Gold #2 -- MB-26E87AB7D9DECC5A - Taken by Strazyplus. 4 entrants total.
Thief Gold #3 -- MB-2F6B0A75CD971376 - Taken by Andrefpvs. 5 entrants total.
Thief Gold #16 -- MB-F5B3EBF19637E212 - Taken by TheFightingFish. 3 entrants total.
Thief Gold #11 -- MB-24F74CFE1A62F71C - Taken by PrematureQuiche. 2 entrants total.
Hitman: Absolution -- MB-6B16A291910C1B39 - Taken by Kaisersalsek. 22 entrants total.
Thief Gold #12 -- MB-815EBAE5614B9830
Thief Gold #8 -- MB-D1EFC8A5C7E2482D - Taken by Strazyplus. 1 entrants total.
Thief Gold #9 -- MB-2744E6A2F7F7E890
Thief Gold -- MB-6B0FB7E9ED2F6964
Thief Gold #13 -- MB-7DB75176846ABCF1
Thief Gold #15 -- MB-97C621C038DE827F
Deus Ex: The Fall -- MB-761D2B35D0DA5FE0 - Taken by adaen. 20 entrants total.
Thief Gold #14 -- MB-EA37672809DEF62C - Taken by Leg-End. 2 entrants total.
Deus Ex: Invisible War -- MB-7601121229B4F18D - Taken by Elija2. 10 entrants total.
Thief Gold #10 -- MB-1228FE862F5B2012 - Taken by Hanzou. 6 entrants total.

t1406068772z1.png

Well, not a real thief. Don't steal, kids!

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
here you go, guys :) I know it's not much, but at least the game is awesome :)

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (lashman, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Natural Selection 2 -- MB-C392DDAC5035BE61 - Taken by Sub Zero. 2 entrants total.

t1406059052z1.png

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Someone explain to me how humble bundle works.

You pay for a bundle of games. That's really it.

The BTA (Beat the Average) tier means that if you pay for the bundle a cent above the average, or more if you choose to, you get the bundle up to that tier. $15 gets you all of the games in the current bundle.

derExperte

Uh, Uplay has a Bethesda Publisher sale and Fallout NV Ultimate Edition is only 2,50€ here, 75%. That's a new low, right? And it must give you a Steam key, right?

DarkMehm

Won the EA Origin Bundle (thanks again me0wish) and at the last minute I discovered that there were Steam keys as well, so I used them instead. Here are all the unused Origin keys left:

ModBot said:
Instructions for DarkMehm:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste. Your giveaway will be automatically reposted on your behalf.

I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (DarkMehm, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

vRvbDCu.png
Medal of Honor (Origin) -- MB-EA59DF784F64E479 - Taken by danhese007
vRvbDCu.png
t1cxE6r.gif
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition (Origin) -- MB-CEB7B3221B4D8198 - Taken by thebloo
vRvbDCu.png
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box (Origin) -- MB-1B5D03363CE60907 - Taken by Whelan
vRvbDCu.png
Mirror's Edge (Origin) -- MB-AF1003D183C04D97
vRvbDCu.png
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising (Origin) -- MB-4C9EE855D12CBC1D - Taken by thePenguin
vRvbDCu.png
Dead Space (Origin) -- MB-C29F3C0566F379BC

t1406069313z1.png

yuraya

I wouldn't mind playing Spy and stabbing some of you (filthy anime fans) in the back with my eternal reward. But there is a lot of you so I will probably need to play as Pyro :p

Maybe in future I play some TF2 with you guys but not any time soon because big backlog.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Now that everyone (but me) is throttled, this would be a perfect time to do a Divinity giveaway...

(for me)

ok...

ModBot said:
Instructions for Sub Zero:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Sub Zero, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

t1cxE6r.gif
Divinity Original Sin -- MB-CD64C90575C639A3 - Taken by Servizio. 108 entrants total.

t1406069497z1.png

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Uh, Uplay has a Bethesda Publisher sale and Fallout NV Ultimate Edition is only 2,50&#8364; here, 75%. That's a new low, right? And it must give you a Steam key, right?

Yeah, it does. To the best of my knowledge Ubisoft absolutely refuses to mention Steam as a requirement on the product pages of Steamworks games -- at least on Origin the onus is on the publisher to include it as part of the sys reqs.

More a European/80s thing I guess despite them still being around (without Fish) but I highly recommend checking out their old albums if someone likes pop-oriented progrock.

I like a bit of everything so I'll do that.

Lain

I haven't had much of a chance to sit down at the computer today. I've seen the new SE HB and that Trails has a store page now. Anything else just as interesting happened today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom