• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

_hekk05

Banned
Too long! I am assuming direct control.

First person to MS Paint a KAWAII UGUU carton of OJ gets a copy of 100% Orange Juice gifted to them.

Shameless black and white ms pic

hecybz.png

I already have it though, so if I really get it I'll give it away. Or you could and save me the trouble

Shadownet

Banned
Shameless black and white ms pic.

I already have it though, so if I really get it I'll give it away. Or you could and save me the trouble

Is that game any good? The fact that its a CCG got me interested.. Plus it doesn't seem to take itself too seriously.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
According to the AssCreed Unity tech video I mentioned earlier, which I only just resumed, Unity's Paris is "the largest city [Ubi has] ever created". That means it's bigger than Brotherhood's Rome.

tumblr_ml4j9bwqpo1rmyauarz.gif

Is is November yet? (I say "November" because I'll eat my hat if the PC version isn't delayed closer to release.)

wilflare

SteamGAF still one of the best GAF communities :D

Shadownet helped me secure a copy of PS3 NieR R1 (Region 1) in an absolutely awesome condition (it looks like it's brand new without the shrink-wrap). I've been looking for this game for ages now - eBay, CAG (copies were either incomplete or crazy expensive!)

I received it earlier today (only got chance to take some pics and post now) and it came with this awesome handwritten note from Shadownet! (and it's the green ranger green :p)

It's pretty surreal to receive a handwritten note from a friend on GAF, especially when he's thousand of miles/kilometers away in USA!

I'll say it again, 26th July would be an interesting day :p

Had a bit of an adventure before I called it quits for the night. Shit gets really dark at night with the mod settings I used. Warning: images errywhere.

Sun's going down, better pick up the pace.

Can't see shit capt--Ooo, pretty

Holy hell! This guy creeped the fuck out of me.

Morrowind, more satisfying than Slender. 10/10. GOTF

Bonus pic since I already have too many images going.

Love the pics and I'd love to see/hear more of the shenanigans you get up to on your adventures

I should be done with Transistor today, very interesting game and definitely one of the most beautiful in recent memory, after this and Child of Light I feel spoiled when it comes to gorgeous art in games.
It's short but I feel that otherwise it would overstay its welcome.

On a different note, I just finished watching the first season of Game of Thrones. To say that my mind is completely blown doesn't even begin to describe it.
I had no idea what I was getting myself into but all the praise and controversy made me check it out, I'm glad I avoided spoilers but I sure as hell wasn't expecting something like this.

aku:jiki

You guys can't handle the truth! I'm just telling it like it is.

EVGA PrecisionX has been temporarily pulled:
Really? I thought that thing was a licensed reskinning. It looked exactly like Afterburner beneath the skin, the options menu was literally exactly the same thing.

Chariot

But s-senpai...

tumblr_inline_mj9o6hbLc61qz4rgp.gif
You didn't even bring you kidney to White Day.

You're telling him no because you already said you'd give it to me, right?

Shadownet?
Wanna fight me? :<

Get out. Kemonomimi lovers and furries/bronies are very different things

flehmw.gif
Bronies are not neccessary furries. I have a lot of brony friends who are against furry. Also I am a brony too, but I would never tell that to GAF.
I got more Ponyfigurines than anime ones

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
So the dark souls 2 dlc is out now?

Yeah, apparently the data was rolled into the main depot for Dark Souls 2 proper, so it's just a matter of enabling it in the game's properties window and downloading a tiny manifest file.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Zalusithix, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Zalusithix, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Divinity: Original Sin -- MB-27E56CCF9E52D245 - Taken by Exuro. 175 entrants total.

t1406068483z1.png

aku:jiki

Two winners because I am rad and they appear to have entered without actually owning the game.

PM me yo Steam profiles.

Thanks to everyone for participating!
Thanks but don't spend any actual money on my elaborate trolling, I'd just idle it for cards and never touch it again anyway. Give it to the guy who drew the orange waifu!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom