• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilflare

tumblr_lllx9y4Kxt1qkufaeo1_500.gif

I'll raffle them off tomorrow!

sad thing is that I'll probably give them both away if you guys, my friends truly need it.

who's that in your avatar?
my girlfriend just got a curl like hers :O

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
All of the Witcher/Witcher 2 subs were updated a little while ago. They're priced the same so I assume a Witcher sale is on the horizon. Excluding the Summer Sale, it has been about five months since the games were discounted, so the timing more or less fits. Don't hope for a price mistake on 3 or the Trilogy Pack, though, as they weren't touched.

Chariot

Less go. Right now. >:[
Alright, what shall be the field of battle?

I though I knew you chariot!!! I thought we pledged our lives to kawaii uguu animu girls!!!
But they are.

jTS7YZfh28C4P.jpg

I actually hoped at some point that japan would make a humanized moe spin-off.

tumblr_lllx9y4Kxt1qkufaeo1_500.gif

I'll raffle them off tomorrow!

sad thing is that I'll probably give them both away if you guys, my friends truly need it.
Yeah, better raffle them of here than selling them in B/S/T.
You guys need Jesus in your lives.
image.php

You're not in a position to say that, Bats.

Tizoc

Ugh, freakin' hungry...
Anyone up for some pancakes?

Once I've paid for all the necessary dues for this month (credit card, etc.) I'll be free to grab me some Steam goodies, and maybe make a giveaway.
Maybe I'll make it a MEGAGIVERS giveaway...

All of the Witcher/Witcher 2 subs were updated a little while ago. They're priced the same so I assume a Witcher sale is on the horizon. Excluding the Summer Sale, it has been about five months since the games were discounted, so the timing more or less fits. Don't hope for a price mistake on 3 or the Trilogy Pack, though, as they weren't touched.
Could it be another midweek madness?

Shadownet

Banned
Ugh, freakin' hungry...
Anyone up for some pancakes?

Once I've paid for all the necessary dues for this month (credit card, etc.) I'll be free to grab me some Steam goodies, and maybe make a giveaway.
Maybe I'll make it a MEGAGIVERS giveaway...

I'm making some right now Tizoc! Want some? :)

Arthea

There is an upcoming game Solarix, for a moment I thought it's Solaris (not OS, no) and got ecstatic
.... such a disappointment. Sometimes I wonder if devs choose those similar names exactly for this purpose.

You guys need Jesus in your lives.

I would need more a good trusted team of construction workers, for cheap too, thank you

zkylon

zkylewd
What about it? I can't say I remember anything about a chest there :/

you didn't notice?

downstairs at the basement of majula mansion there's a funny looking chest that's unique in the whole game

i knew there was something weird about it when i looked at it in ng+ and turns out for the past two months or so every week it's been closing itself and getting new loot every week. from posted a list with all the items, which were like twinkling titanites, soul vessels, petrified something, etc. on dlc release the chest closes one last time for a mysterious reward that's listed as a surprise by from

and well, ppl were guessing all kinds of shit that might be inside like a new pendant or a mimic or who knows

well what you find inside is pretty trolly too lol

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Drop times are completely buggered at the moment. I've spent 140 minutes "in" Toy Soldiers: Complete across two sessions and the only drops I've received were at the 10-minute mark in each.

There is an upcoming game Solarix, for a moment I thought it's Solaris (not OS, no) and got ecstatic
.... such a disappointment. Sometimes I wonder if devs choose those similar names exactly for this purpose.

Solarix is conceptually interesting but I hope some serious effort is put into improving animations.

Vuze

Finished The Wolf Among Us. Yo, pretty tense finale. Gotta need to look up the ending tho, I didn't quite catch what was up with the girl. Also that heartbreaking moment with the goodbye present </3

Overall I must say this is probably my favorite TellTale game so far. I love the bright colors and artstyle in general, characters and voice-acting are really good and the Noire-esque atmosphere is very well done. Can highly recommend it, probably my most favorite-pickup from the sale so far.

Also, consider me shocked that I haven't 100% achievements by playing through it.

AHA-Lambda

you didn't notice?

downstairs at the basement of majula mansion there's a funny looking chest that's unique in the whole game

i knew there was something weird about it when i looked at it in ng+ and turns out for the past two months or so every week it's been closing itself and getting new loot every week. from posted a list with all the items, which were like twinkling titanites, soul vessels, petrified something, etc. on dlc release the chest closes one last time for a mysterious reward that's listed as a surprise by from

and well, ppl were guessing all kinds of shit that might be inside like a new pendant or a mimic or who knows

well what you find inside is pretty trolly too lol

Lol that's cool, no I had no idea. I probably just opened it once and didn't look at it again.

I'll need to see what From has put in it. Probably Rubbish.

BHK3

Banned
Drop times are completely buggered at the moment. I've spent 140 minutes "in" Toy Soldiers: Complete across two sessions and the only drops I've received were at the 10-minute mark in each.

I've noticed drops recently have been incredibly slow for me, I used to be able to idle a game and get everything within at least 2 hours. Now it takes me at least an entire day or so. I liked it better when cards first came out and I could idle 5 games at once and the drops would just rain down on me.

aku:jiki

That's Steam telling you that you should actually play Toy Soldiers, it's pretty fun! I think the second one has collectables?

Finished The Wolf Among Us. Yo, pretty tense finale. Gotta need to look up the ending tho, I didn't quite catch what was up with the girl. Also that heartbreaking moment with the goodbye present </3

Overall I must say this is probably my favorite TellTale game so far. I love the bright colors and artstyle in general, characters and voice-acting are really good and the Noire-esque atmosphere is very well done. Can highly recommend it, probably my most favorite-pickup from the sale so far.

Also, consider me shocked that I haven't 100% achievements by playing through it.

Have they said anything about a Season 2?

Regarding her identity:
The Nerrisa you saw was actually glamoured Faith, and Faith's head was Nerrisa's.
the way i see it

by the time i'm done with dks2 dlc there'll be good mods for divinity to replace those hideous looking portraits
Hideous? Only if you make it so :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom