• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

dot

Wow...so much undercutting on the market trying to sell these Mysterious cards.

I even see some gaffers on the list. lol

kudoboi

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Sid Meier's Civilization III: Complete -- MB-07263DE21DB95A88 - Taken by Madridista
Total War: Rome II Nomadic Tribes Culture Pack -- MB-455094683B131C9C

ModBot said:
Instructions for PandaPandaPanda:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Thief Gold #2 -- MB-07B902803C27D051 - Taken by maneil99. 1 entrants total.
Thief Gold #1 -- MB-E0A4893B65250B0F - Taken by dark_inferno. 2 entrants total.

t1402422388z1.png
some oldies, enjoy

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
theres a bunch of games coming out throughout june tho, and usually games dont get released during the sale (there have been exceptions of course), but this is too many. you usually can tell when a sale starts because all new releases stop at a certain date

Ok, so here we go.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- MEGA GIVERS ONLY! You must have given away at least 25 games through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

AMD NEVER SETTLE FOREVER GAME -- MB-12A6C4ADBFA05AD9 - Taken by Grief.exe. 36 entrants total.

t1402432378z1.png

Here''s the deal. I ended up with a AMD NEVER SETTLE FOREVER GOLD promo code... but I wanted a SILVER. This means I get an extra game choice that I'm not really interested in. This is where you can benefit.
I'm giving away the third game in my bundle... and you get to choose if you win.

Here's a list of the games that you can choose if you are the winner of the modbot raffle:
Tomb Raider 2013
Hitman Absolution
Sleeping Dogs
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Dirt 3
Thief
Darksiders 1
Darksiders 2
Alan Wake
Titan Quest Gold Edition
Supreme Commander Gold Edition
Dungeon Siege III
Just Cause 2
Company of Heroes 2
Total War: SHOGUN 2
PayDay 2
Guacamelee!/DYAD
DYAD/The Banner Saga
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack/DYAD
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack/Guacamelee!
The Banner Saga/Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack

Sorry, but I'm keeping Murdered: Soul Suspect and Sniper Elite 3 for my own. :p

If you win, contact me via PM and tell me which game you would like. I will then redeem my promotional code and send you the key via PM.

Good luck.

Salsa

theres a bunch of games coming out throughout june tho, and usually games dont get released during the sale (there have been exceptions of course), but this is too many. you usually can tell when a sale starts because all new releases stop at a certain date

eh it's also the first year steam flooded the gates and is releasing a bazillion games a week so I wouldn't pay attention to that

derExperte

The flood of releases won't stop for sales anymore. It can't. All bets are off. World Cup + Summer Sale. Pandemonium.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
more stuff now that modbot is awake

ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Volt -- MB-31BB8511B9789138 - Taken by PossumMeat
Fly'N -- MB-C4591DF44535B6EB - Taken by Eanan

rtcn63

Out of curiosity, have you ever tried Monster hunter? I played MH3 on Wii and I can tell you that it's really addictive, provided you have some time to sink in it since it takes some dedication to get into it.
Besides, I gather Pikmin 3 and Wonderful 101 are also quite good, and well, now I'm looking forward to the new Zelda game on Wii U.

MH games just aren't for me. I own a Wii and 3DS, and it's been very hit or miss... mostly miss. A Link Between Worlds, Mario 3D Land, and Kirby have lived up to expectations for the most part, but that's seemingly more the exception to the rule, from my experience. Doesn't help that the vocal Ninty fanbase has become a bit too feral at praising (elevating) games on the platform(s) that are just decent at best, at least compared to titles on other consoles. I would never in a million lifetimes recommend someone paying $80 or more for Xenoblade, for example. Standard retail price at launch? Sure.

With ModBot back up, here's my extras:
ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Anomaly 2 -- MB-51F5E5BBBCA68859 - Taken by nexen
Sid Meier's Civilization III Complete -- MB-AA990CAD0CD45CC1 - Taken by Darth Kupi

Rhaknar

The flood of releases won't stop for sales anymore. It can't.
eh it's also the first year steam flooded the gates and is releasing a bazillion games a week so I wouldn't pay attention to that

not talking about trash tho, Valiant Hearts june 25th, Sniper Elite 3 june 27th, those are big releases

and some indie stuff on june 16th/18th, proper indiestuff like Derrick the Deathfin for example, not the flood of random old trash we have been getting

I dunno, I dont think it starts anytime soon, we'll see

Tizoc

Ok, so here we go.

Here''s the deal. I ended up with a AMD NEVER SETTLE FOREVER GOLD promo code... but I wanted a SILVER. This means I get an extra game choice that I'm not really interested in. This is where you can benefit.
I'm giving away the third game in my bundle... and you get to choose if you win.

Here's a list of the games that you can choose if you are the winner of the modbot raffle:
Tomb Raider 2013
Hitman Absolution
Sleeping Dogs
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Dirt 3
Thief
Darksiders 1
Darksiders 2
Alan Wake®
Titan Quest Gold Edition
Supreme Commander Gold Edition
Dungeon Siege III
Just Cause 2
Company of Heroes 2
Total War: SHOGUN 2
PayDay 2
Guacamelee!/DYAD
DYAD/The Banner Saga
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack/DYAD
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack/Guacamelee!
The Banner Saga/Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack

If you win, contact me via PM and tell me which game you would like. I will then redeem my promotional code and send you the key via PM.

Good luck.

Shouldn't you also be able to get Murdered Soul Suspect with it?

As a Nintendo fan, I came away from that conference digital event pretty satisfied. I'm still glad as hell that I have other platforms though.

Rhaknar

new
e-book
humble bundle in half an hour

Salsa

not talking about trash tho, Valiant Hearts june 25th, Sniper Elite 3 june 27th, those are big releases

and some indie stuff on june 16th/18th, proper indiestuff like Derrick the Deathfin for example, not the flood of random old trash we have been getting

the summer sale is a bigger thing than the release of a couple games for valve, specially those that can already be pre-ordered

what I mean is that regardless of what games there is, the difference in release schedule these past few months kinda opens up previous practices like that, and as you said there's always excuses and as far as big games go there's only really those 2

new
e-book
humble bundle in half an hour

Ebook bundles gets a new one tomorrow.

Wasnt Valiant Hearts the game that got criticised for making to many jokes?

Rhaknar

whats the command to check if you have any unclaimed keys again? Myloot or something? and how does it work, just any title on the PM and then the command on the body?

Wasnt Valiant Hearts the game that got criticised for making to many jokes?

dunno, was it? the trailer at the ubisoft conference was awesome /shrug

Shouldn't you also be able to get Murdered Soul Suspect with it?

Well, as I edited in afterwards, that's one of the two games I'm keeping for myself. And unfortunately for SteamGAF raffle participants, you cannot order the same game twice, so I cannot get two copies of Murdered: Soul Suspect or Sniper Elite 3... so that means they're not games that are in the list for the winner to choose from. :p

abracadaver

Left 4 Dead Bundle. WARNING: This is the low violence version

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Left 4 Dead Bundle - Low Violence -- MB-FB36AD64CF3E98D0 - Taken by topyy. 3 entrants total.

t1402433189z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom