• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milamber

Nani the fuck did you just fucking iimasu about watashi, you chiisai bitch desuka? Watashi’ll have anata know that watashi graduated top of my class in Nihongo 3, and watashi’ve been involved in iroirona Nihongo tutoring sessions, and watashi have over sanbyaku perfect test scores. Watashi am trained in kanji, and watashi is the top letter writer in all of southern California. Anata are nothing to watashi but just another weaboo. Watashi will korosu anata the fuck out with vocabulary the likes of which has never been mimasu’d before on this continent, mark watashino fucking words. Anata thinks anata can get away with hanashimasing that kuso to watashi over the intaaneto? Omou again, fucker. As we hanashimasu, watashi am contacting watashino secret netto of otakus across the USA, and anatano IP is being traced right now so you better junbishimasu for the ame, ujimushi. The ame that korosu’s the pathetic chiisai thing anata calls anatano life. You’re fucking shinimashita’d, akachan.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
PRlEr2U.gif

Nani the fuck did you just fucking iimasu about watashi, you chiisai bitch desuka? Watashi’ll have anata know that watashi graduated top of my class in Nihongo 3, and watashi’ve been involved in iroirona Nihongo tutoring sessions, and watashi have over sanbyaku perfect test scores. Watashi am trained in kanji, and watashi is the top letter writer in all of southern California. Anata are nothing to watashi but just another weaboo. Watashi will korosu anata the fuck out with vocabulary the likes of which has never been mimasu’d before on this continent, mark watashino fucking words. Anata thinks anata can get away with hanashimasing that kuso to watashi over the intaaneto? Omou again, fucker. As we hanashimasu, watashi am contacting watashino secret netto of otakus across the USA, and anatano IP is being traced right now so you better junbishimasu for the ame, ujimushi. The ame that korosu’s the pathetic chiisai thing anata calls anatano life. You’re fucking shinimashita’d, akachan.

Ib8nHJG.gif

yuraya

tumblr_nlc2eblf961rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

Milamber

Patch 1.05 for W3 dropped but I can't make potions now unless I drop them first. I'm also getting random crashes to desktop. Never happened before. Also, the Quest XP was fixed but the overlevelled quest just give you 5 xp instead.

Finished How to Survive with frosty, lots of fun in coop, except for some managing inventory issues and game bugs. Couldn't finish the DLC because game stole us some red stones.

Does anyone know if there's any way to hack the game and get a red stone?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Oh yeah, how's Armello?

been keeping an eye on this and didn't realize it's on steam

It's been reviewed 255 times and the current standing is "Very Positive". I'm sure there are at least a few that go into some depth if you need more convincing.

baterism

Look who's trained in Weeb Warfare.

Yakkue

Finished How to Survive with frosty, lots of fun in coop, except for some managing inventory issues and game bugs. Couldn't finish the DLC because game stole us some red stones.

Does anyone know if there's any way to hack the game and get a red stone?

I don't have the game, but it seems like with this table you can get 99 red stones, but you still need one to drop first. There was an inventory editor here, but that one seems outdated.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Patch 1.05 for W3 dropped but I can't make potions now unless I drop them first. I'm also getting random crashes to desktop. Never happened before. Also, the Quest XP was fixed but the overlevelled quest just give you 5 xp instead.

Are you saying that if you complete a quest, any quest, intended for a lower-level player, you're given 5 XP rather than the full amount?

Loptous

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Litil Divil -- MB-F3D78F97128C6984 - Taken by crimsonheadGCN. 1 entrants total.

t1433665063z1.png

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
If anyone does not have Super House of Dead Ninjas and wants it, and if it gets a good sale price coming up, send me an PM and I might randomly send you a gift copy of it on Steam.

Since top of the page: PLAY MORE BIONIC COMMANDO. Doesn't matter if it's the 3D or 2D version(s), they're all good.

Well I was trying to figure out what to play next for 52 game challenge on my upcoming flight. Game Boy Bionic Commando it is.

I'll be doing a 12 hour drive next month. Will probably get my stand up acts together now for it. Haven't found a podcast I like yet.

As Hardcore History has already been mentioned, and I'm sure you know about Serial already. How about Welcome to Night Vale? It's an odd mystery of a strange little town with a weird assortment of individuals.

I'm also a fan of World Book Club as someone who reads a lot, but it's only of interest if you wish to hear from the authors and of course know about the books. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p003jhsk/episodes/downloads

Stuff You Should Know has also been quite useful for me to pass the time on long trips. Be it how Muppets move or how money laundering works, usually easy to find something to listen to.

Kuroyume

Banned
So SteamGAF will we see awesome E3 Humble Bundle this week? Or they will announce that they are going on break?

Hope they return with something cool. This recent console only one was pretty damn lame. The fact that it's console only narrows the audience down. And then you factor in region locking and it shrinks even more.

And I hope the next one lays off adventure/hidden object type games. These adventure/hidden object games are the bane of bundle games for me. I'm a bit more receptive to Shadowgate in the recent BeMine since that actually looks pretty damn cool but I'm just so fucking bored by that genre. I just don't want to click on shit when gaming. I want to interact more, and these adventure/hidden object type games can't offer that. And they're like the only things that keep getting bundled now. That and greenlight horror trash. It's time for another FPS bundle with some cool games that haven't been bundled before.

dex3108

Hope they return with something cool. This recent console only one was pretty damn lame. The fact that it's console only narrows the audience down. And then you factor in region locking and it shrinks even more.

And I hope the next one lays off adventure/hidden object type games. These adventure/hidden object games are the bane of bundle games for me. I'm a bit more receptive to Shadowgate in the recent BeMine since that actually looks pretty damn cool but I'm just so fucking bored by that genre. I just don't want to click on shit when gaming. I want to interact more, and these adventure/hidden object type games can't offer that. And they're like the only things that keep getting bundled now. That and greenlight horror trash. It's time for another FPS bundle with some cool games that haven't been bundled before.

Call of Duty Bundle believe!

Jawmuncher

Hardcore History, man!

And or skeptics guide to the universe.

If anyone does not have Super House of Dead Ninjas and wants it, and if it gets a good sale price coming up, send me an PM and I might randomly send you a gift copy of it on Steam.

Well I was trying to figure out what to play next for 52 game challenge on my upcoming flight. Game Boy Bionic Commando it is.

As Hardcore History has already been mentioned, and I'm sure you know about Serial already. How about Welcome to Night Vale? It's an odd mystery of a strange little town with a weird assortment of individuals.

I'm also a fan of World Book Club as someone who reads a lot, but it's only of interest if you wish to hear from the authors and of course know about the books. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p003jhsk/episodes/downloads

Stuff You Should Know has also been quite useful for me to pass the time on long trips. Be it how Muppets move or how money laundering works, usually easy to find something to listen to.

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll check them out, have never heard of them.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Still no response from refund request :/

It's been reviewed 255 times and the current standing is "Very Positive". I'm sure there are at least a few that go into some depth if you need more convincing.

Hmm.. All right then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom