• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExoSoul

Banned
Hi guys!
395c378c34.gif

Yo!

I also didn't get a win10 update thing, my brother did but i guess his version of windows just came as win8.1 while mines is just win8 that upgraded to 8.1, does that matter?

LOL at that "VRTUAL BOY" rumor, and some people are starting to believe it!

Oh man, I love this season!

yea that just screams fake since theres no proof, shouldn't have even wasted anyone's time with that bs.

you know , i think CDProject red should have included a bonus version of the game containing the digital books of the witcher series .

I would have gladly payed the full price of the game + the price of those books together.

Would also be a boon for people who want to read and fully understand the history these characters have with each other .

They haven't all been translated to English yet. The collection is also still incomplete in lots of other languages.

GaussTek

I also didn't get a win10 update thing, my brother did but i guess his version of windows just came as win8.1 while mines is just win8 that upgraded to 8.1, does that matter?

It doesn't matter, I also upgraded from 8 to 8.1 and I got the notification. IIRC, it came with an update, but don't exactly remember which one, I have automatic updates activated, so I guess it just installed itself a couple of weeks ago (I remember restarting to apply some of them).

lol guys, this is my favorite version of Shia LaBeouf's do it meme, Shia motivates Goku:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ7ZgeKx8a8

It doesn't matter, I also upgraded from 8 to 8.1 and I got the notification. IIRC, it came with an update, but don't exactly remember which one, I have automatic updates activated, so I guess it just installed itself a couple of weeks ago (I remember restarting to apply some of them).

hmm... they need to stahp and swing me over that alert then

Parsnip

you know , i think CDProject red should have included a bonus version of the game containing the digital books of the witcher series .

I would have gladly payed the full price of the game + the price of those books together.

Would also be a boon for people who want to read and fully understand the history these characters have with each other .

For reason I read that as digital boobs, not books.

well the new nvidia drivers havent helped with the random "driver has crashed and is recovering" problems. still has not happened when in a game though

So I remember correctly, if the Weeklong/Midweek Deals end on Thursday next week, that's definite proof that the Summer Sale starts on the 11th, right?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
So I remember correctly, if the Weeklong/Midweek Deals end on Thursday next week, that's definite proof that the Summer Sale starts on the 11th, right?

Yeah, but the mystery cards are also definite proof as they've always replaced coupons as a crafting reward nine days prior to the start of the sale.

Uzzy

Gotta say, a new Tennis game is long overdue. Maybe my girl Sabine Lisicki could finally win something virtually.

dex3108

I don't think it was horrible on Djoko's part, Stan just over-powered him.

When you are No.1 and you can't find solution for your opponent in 4 sets and not to mention that he made huge mistakes during whole match. Stan was unbelievable , he played smart, he was on every ball, he looked where is Novak before hitting ball etc. Novak tried ton of drop shots and non of those was successful and yet he still was doing them. All in all this match he only waited Stan to make mistake and that is why he lost.

derExperte

Gotta say, a new Tennis game is long overdue. Maybe my girl Sabine Lisicki could finally win something virtually.

As much as it pains me to say but no. Maybe if you use cheat codes.

And now off to F1.

And then off to the Women's World Cup.

And no anime gif on the last few pages.

What a day to be alive.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of derExperte, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Titan Souls -- MB-365DF5029D6EC886 - Taken by someguyinahat. 95 entrants total.

t1433699198z1.png

r3n4ud

As much as it pains me to say but no. Maybe if you use cheat codes.

And now off to F1.

And then off to the Women's World Cup.

And no anime gif on the last few pages.

What a day to be alive.
Ah man, wish you guys were here for F1 today. Awesome crowd, awesome beer, and going to be an awesome race!

SSPssp

When you are No.1 and you can't find solution for your opponent in 4 sets and not to mention that he made huge mistakes during whole match. Stan was unbelievable , he played smart, he was on every ball, he looked where is Novak before hitting ball etc. Novak tried ton of drop shots and non of those was successful and yet he still was doing them. All in all this match he only waited Stan to make mistake and that is why he lost.

Well, he is a defender. Offensively, he did come to the net a bit, but I think it was just impossible for him to create offense with the level of power coming from Stan.

Well, I never expected tennis to be spoiled in steam thread. No need to watch the final now.

Sorry. :(

YouTube's Top 10 'Trending' Games For May

1. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  2. Life Is Strange
  3. Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
  4. Splatoon
  5. Kerbal Space Program
  6. Rust
  7. Batman: Arkham Knight
  8. Assassin’s Creed Unity
  9. Smite
  10. Project CARS
honestly surprised smite is there but not dota/LoL or those other games that are ALWAYS on top on twitch. i guess its cause of the new squirrel god they added

honestly surprised smite is there but not dota/LoL or those other games that are ALWAYS on top on twitch. i guess its cause of the new squirrel god they added

I would imagine that Smite was there because the Xbox One version went open beta and there must have been a lot of people wondering wtf it and moba was.

abracadaver

Ordered a Steam Link

I thought it's 55€ instead of 50$ because it includes shipping in europe but no there comes another 8€ shipping on top

dex3108

Ordered a Steam Link

I thought it's 55€ instead of 50$ because it includes shipping in europe but no there comes another 8€ shipping on top

If they are shipping from US 8€ is good price (sending electronic from US sometimes cost more than device itself). If they are shipping it from EU that is expansive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom