• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized that Broforce has been in early access for a loooong time , when will the game be completed?
Definitely this year, devs are in the home stretch

They did add Predator in the last update, and he's awesome
So yes, you can Ripley, Predator, Neo, and Rambo taking out Xenomorphs together

Isn't the game really badly optimized?

Yes, it's badly optimized. They're working on it and releasing a new patch every 24 hours (even on the weekend).

I guess most buy it for the potential and Dinos. And judging from the Trailer it looks good, but when I see screenshot it kinda looks... not as good as the trailer.

I rather wait to see what they come up with. I am stoked that it will have VR Support though.

The game can look as good as the trailer, but it'll run at like 5 FPS (and that's with a good card like Titan X or a 970/980).

That sounds pretty bad.

It's actually worse than that. I forgot to say that SLI / Crossfire (?) doesn't work and won't work unless a person upgrades to Windows 10:

Does ARK: Survival Evolved support SLI?

Currently with DX11, SLI is not supported - however when DX12 rolls around in the Summer, it will be.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/346110/discussions/0/613957600545122958/

But that is more due to a limitation of Unreal Engine 4 I believe?

autoduelist

I don't know if you can simply download it and copy the files to the Steam version (I assume you can as there's no DRM involved) but you can register the GOG versions on the te4.org site and then add them to your Steam account if you've linked it.

70d6kux.png

Thank you so much. Will try.

EDIT --- GOG won't let me buy the DLC if I don't own the game on GOG. DARN.

Mad Max was so good I went see it a second time.

So did I. And if I didn't have a family and a budget, I'd have seen it again. And you know, since it's hot out right now, maybe again today for the hell of it.

Tizoc

Thank you so much. Will try.

EDIT --- GOG won't let me buy the DLC if I don't own the game on GOG. DARN.

So did I. And if I didn't have a family and a budget, I'd have seen it again. And you know, since it's hot out right now, maybe again today for the hell of it.

So it's like Steam then? Try GIFTING the DLC to your e-mail, Steam allows that so maybe GOG too?

yuraya

How are people able to sell mystery cards? If you craft badge you gotta wait a week. I've seen them on the market for couple days now so I don't get it.

Are people getting marketable ones for spending 10$ before the sale starts or something?

How are people able to sell mystery cards? If you craft badge you gotta wait a week. I've seen them on the market for couple days now so I don't get it.

Are people getting marketable ones for spending 10$ before the sale starts or something?

you get them for crafting a badge instead of a coupon

Coldsun

Banned
you get them for crafting a badge instead of a coupon

Totally doesn't answer his question. He asked how people were selling them. He acknowledged that you could get them from crafting badges but then there's a week cooldown before you can sell them on the marketplace.

I know. But you gotta wait a week until you're able to sell/trade them. They've been marketable since Jun 1st according to the graphs.

How are people getting cards without restrictions?

you only have to wait a week if one of the cards you used to craft a badge had that restriction.

if all the cards uses were tradable/marketable then so will the mystery card

Deitus

Man, it's going to suck when people are crafting badges during the sale, and get rewarded with sale cards that they can't actually sell off until after the sale ends.

Jazz573

So I bought Lego Worlds today, it looks like it'll be pretty fun. Also, after this post I'll be 15 posts away from becoming a real member. (It does happen at 300 posts, right?)

yuraya

Man, it's going to suck when people are crafting badges during the sale, and get rewarded with sale cards that they can't actually sell off until after the sale ends.

Yea those who are using the market are going to get punished. Valve didn't think that one through. They need to ease up with that stuff. At least cut the timer down to like 24-48 hours. A week is way too harsh for cards.

Deitus

Yea those who are using the market are going to get punished. Valve didn't think that one through. They need to ease up with that stuff. At least cut the timer down to like 24-48 hours. A week is way too harsh for cards.

Nothing says like trading cards like "Not Tradable, Not Marketable".

you can always trade to complete your sets.

http://www.steamcardexchange.net/ has been helpful for me

Assuming the cards you have duplicates of were not obtained from crafting badges anyway.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
been idling for at least a week, still >200 games left, $25 in steam credit, $15 more in merch on the market right now... and this is with me having blacklisted everything i plan on ever playing.

So I bought Lego Worlds today, it looks like it'll be pretty fun. Also, after this post I'll be 15 posts away from becoming a real member. (It does happen at 300 posts, right?)

i can speed that up for you, one sec.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
GAF Gold, one second... Up Up, Down Down...

One day I'll earn that Horror Game Enthusiast title.

---

I've been watching Best Friends play Freedom Planet and reminded how awesome Freedom Planet was when I played it last year, more of you guys need to play it.

Wow, pinball FX2 has finally started arranging the tables so all the tables you own are at the top. Not mixed in with all the ones you don't.

I'll take it. I'll wash him once a week and call him Mister Scruffles.

EDIT: On a more serious note, W3 is getting annoying. 4 CTD's in the span of 2 hours last night.
The crashes kinda forced me to take a break from it. I still skowly chip at it every couple days, but I don't go nuts like I did during launch week.

Almost as annoying as the crashes though is the mipmap setting changing itself back to -1 after every patch. I don't like how it looks or the performance hit it brings.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
GAF Gold, one second... Up Up, Down Down...

One day I'll earn that Horror Game Enthusiast title.

---

I've been watching Best Friends play Freedom Planet and reminded how awesome Freedom Planet was when I played it last year, more of you guys need to play it.

I actually got it because of their play-through! It looked like a worthy successor to the genesis games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom