• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
this is metal gear, i'd believe it.

but seriously, if the spoiler is at all related to that then i kinda need to know. I need to know if i should feel ashamed for my words and deeds

It isn't related to Quiet or Chico, but has some implications about Big Boss.

Or it could be a fun ploy, as Kojima is known to do.

Jawmuncher

Well, you can only deduce one thing from that spoiler, or at least only one thing that makes really sense, I guess. Anyway I think it's a big spoiler even if it's only a gameplay feature.
I suppose i can see it that way.
this is metal gear, i'd believe it.

but seriously, if the spoiler is at all related to that then i kinda need to know. I need to know if i should feel ashamed for my words and deeds

It isn't related to it. That is the truth.

baterism

Well, you can only deduce one thing from that spoiler, or at least only one thing that makes really sense, I guess. Anyway I think it's a big spoiler even if it's only a gameplay feature.

I don't follow MGS much, but the major stuff is
you create character, you are not Big Boss
, right?

September can't come faster.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Chico is Quiet and Quiet is Chico.
They're the same person but also brother and sister.

I'm lying of course.

4f8200cb51.gif

Haunted

Chaos Rider was removed from Steam a few weeks back. Steam key can be bought here

This is so good :

qZ2I9Gz.gif

dat Stamina Bar
since when does jorah know dark magic

That's pretty good. :lol

Now I want a proper Game of Thrones third person action game. :(

Alrighty, i'm like totally ready to see what that spoiler is but i need to know: on a scale of 1-10, how spoilery do you guys think that spoiler is?

someone in that thread compared it to spoiling Bruce Willis's role in the sixth sense, seems people are really losing it regarding that spoiler haha

edit: seems people are saying it's actually a multiplayer spoiler. If that's the case then meh.

Jawmuncher

Alrighty, i'm like totally ready to see what that spoiler is but i need to know: on a scale of 1-10, how spoilery do you guys think that spoiler is?

someone in that thread compared it to spoiling Bruce Willis's role in the sixth sense, seems people are really losing it regarding that spoiler haha

No not at all. If you have followed the game at all, you already heard about it.

MUnited83

For you.

Personally i'd rate it as 1. Spoils barely nothing without the context.

sure, you can get a refund but then you'd have to deal with Steam customer service during one of their busiest times of the year.

good luck with that.

that fanbase is a lost cause I'm telling ya

glad I got out a couple years ago

yeah, but do we blame the creator for feeding into their lunacy or have they always been mad and just migrated to a series of games that agrees with them?

i just dont know

Maniac

Banned
Going through my queue today, found an interesting EA game.

Little city builder with an interesting art style. Definitely added to my wishlist to check out later.

So that finally got added to Steam? Bout time! Saw it on KS a good while ago... It looks hella cute.

Arthea

RIP steam
down again, so close to sale, aww

edited: so now when steam is down and desura is about to die, sell me on itch.io
What's so good about it?

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
It's my birthday! :D

Here are some games I had lying around.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Dongs Macabre:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Dongs Macabre, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Afterfall Insanity -- MB-227E753FD8FA2919
War of the Roses Kingmaker -- MB-9C65D7D56CDEB890
Half Minute Hero -- MB-0A538E033281A403 - Taken by texhnolyze. 8 entrants total.

t1433869909z1.png

I'm pretty sure they work, but if they don't, you can have a free copy of Bad Rats instead

Parsnip

That receiver looks about the same size as my WiFi receiver.
Maybe there's a decent antenna in there so the reception is better.

GAF being GAF at that "spoiler" from MGS V. It's just a gameplay feature first and foremost but the reactions at the thread are hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom