• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

13 minutes left, new HB or no HB?

edited: could it be related with steam community being down that I haven't gotten e-mails about market activity, and there was activity, I can see it now in my market history

I seem to recall Might & Magic X: Legacy getting a lot of praise but I noticed the user reviews are at "Mixed." Are people just upset over uPlay?

Eila

There won't be a Humble Bundle? And here I was refreshing the website like crazy. I'm always busy this time of the day, so I always miss the good prices.

KingKong

just curious, has anyone had their refund denied?

also I wish I could refund those crappy humble bundle games for 0 dollars just to get rid of them from my account

Phinor

I seem to recall Might & Magic X: Legacy getting a lot of praise but I noticed the user reviews are at "Mixed." Are people just upset over uPlay?

It's a great game if you like the type of game it is. 2015 gamer won't enjoy it at all, but if you enjoyed similar games in the past, it's more of the same with similar quality level. Not ground-breaking at all, but fun regardless.

madjoki

just curious, has anyone had their refund denied?

also I wish I could refund those crappy humble bundle games for 0 dollars just to get rid of them from my account

Just email support and ask for removal?

You can remove individual games from keys with multiple games thought.

Or just hide?

derExperte

you with KenOD are so intimidating that I don't play it anyway, what's the point in buying tables!

on related note: have you tried Rollers of the realm, and had you problems with it?

You don't stop buying games just because JaseC has more, don't you? Enough with the pathetic excuses, start to git gud today.

Yes, played the first few levels, should continue, no problems but the physics aren't nearly as good as in PA/FX2.

Corpekata

Banned

Not just Uplay. It's a great game but it does have issues. It's butt ugly and doesn't run well. It has some balance issues, with the game becoming super easy and too combat heavy toward the end. It's also pretty hard at the start of the game so probably puts some people off.

It also doesn't have much of a story and it's an RPG type we don't see a lot of these days so I imagine a lot of people didn't have the best expectations. Add in it being a sequel to a well regarded series and you have some purists taking issues with some of the modern caveats the game has.

Eila

I don't remember who here was ecstatic Ys hitting gog, but I thought I'll mention that there is quite nicely priced Ys bundle to buy on gog now, ends in hours
http://www.gog.com/promo/summer_foundations_of_ys_bundle_040615

I'm tempted to pick it myself, but that's too close to steam sale for any comfort of double dipping for DRM free goodness.

Ys I & II have separate cards and all of them have decent prices so you can make some good money back.

It's a Unity game so it runs like shit which is probably the main reason. It's well respected if you're a fan of the genre. I need to get back to it one of these days now that I've upgraded my graphics card twice.

Arthea

You don't stop buying games just because JaseC has more, don't you?

Yes, played the first few levels, should continue, no problems but the physics aren't nearly as good as in PA/FX2.

I kinda stopped! in case you haven't noticed

so, you had no fps skyrocketing to seven hundred something for no reason all the time?
Also how do you even play it? controls are bad and no way to remap that I can see.
Physics aren't impressive, that's true

Ys I & II have separate cards and all of them have decent prices so you can make some good money back.

you misunderstood me, I have them on steam, they appeared on gog later and I'm tempted to pick them again on gog

Turfster

Humble All Stars bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • World of Goo
  • Super Meat Boy
  • Dustforce DX
TIER 2: BTA
  • Dungeon Defenders Collection
  • LIMBO
  • Braid
TIER 3: BTA+1$
  • Risk of Rain
  • Antichamber

Hektor

Humble we already had everything in dozens of bundles Bundle.

€: Antichamber is fuckin great tho. if you dont have it, buy it right now.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
I would like to buy a new screen as my old 5:4 1240x1028 isn't really doing the job anymore.
Don't care about 144hz at this time so a 60hz will be enough.
Also it should be 1080p and not crap quality.

can anyone give any recommendations?

inm8num2

Humble Refunded Bundle.

Close enough.

q7nTIuL.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom