• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazz573

You've got ten days to get Transistor, The Swapper, Claire, Transistor, Legend of Korra, Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut, Transistor, Company of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault, Apotheon, Valkyria Chronicles, Transistor and Transistor. This list may be expanded upon.

Well I already own Transistor, The Swapper, Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut, and Valkyria Chronicles. Anyways I picked those four because they're the cheapest games on sale that I don't own yet.

GaussTek

So, GTA V is actually on sale, at least in the mexican store, as I didn't remember that it was $800 pesos before (around $52 USD), but now the lower pack is around ~$600, which is $39 USD (and it includes cash cards!!!! lol). Seems that they forgot to adjust the currency exchange rate or something.

So yeah, I might pick it up in the upcoming days, as it probably won't go lower during the sale (or anytime soon).

xBladeM6x

Holy shit, what do you guys make of this:

CHQV-yrWgAAPjZ3.png:large

Ozium

I want to stick to a budget of no more than $200, what should I get in that case?

Right now I have the Metro Redux bundle, Hotline Miami 2, Ziggurat, and The Binding of Isaac Rebirth, in my cart. Do you think that should be good enough for today?

HM2 Ziggy Rats and Rebirth all great games..

do it

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
I'm not risking my account for an abuse of refunding. Better to wait and let things play out.

Abuse.

Abuse said:
Refunds are designed to remove the risk from purchasing titles on Steam—not as a way to get free games. If it appears to us that you are abusing refunds, we may stop offering them to you. We do not consider it abuse to request a refund on a title that was purchased just before a sale and then immediately rebuying that title for the sale price.

Maniac

Banned
Insomniac with an exclusive Rift game. Meh.

This settles it, then. I'm not getting a Rift. Oculus can shove it up their arses ;)
I'm so buying a Vive.
Also, since it's PC, I bet there'll be a way to enjoy Oculus Rift content on any VR headset.

HMD exclusivity is a big risk that could easily cause mainstream VR to die before it gets off its feet. Oculus can shove it where the sun doesn't shine. :|

GTA V is not (listed as) ineligible for refunds thought like other microtransactions.

IIRC once microtransactions are "used", they can't offer refunds. Or that is at least the general guidelines. Then there are microtransactions specifically marked as not eligible for refunds regardless of whether it is activated or not.

Turfster

Wait what? I know the other GTA games are dailies, but GTA V says that the "offer" ends on June 22. Hope it's not a glitch or something :(

Huh, you're right.
Of course, this is R*.
Nothing says they're not going to just remove the "discount", because hey, they can make even MORE money that way!

fenners

I really shouldn't have bought that latest Bundlestars bundle. Too many dupes.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 13 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (fenners, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Bloop -- MB-2024A71C861C8E78 - Taken by titch. 1 entrants total.
Z -- MB-E6E8F69D09BB2296 - Taken by tioslash. 1 entrants total.
Pressured! -- MB-CD69326010A4C336 - Taken by xGreg. 1 entrants total.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl -- MB-D0DAF77F6A91C9A0 - Taken by texhnolyze. 2 entrants total.
Mount & Blade -- MB-063A3007C9FD76D5 - Taken by fuzzy123. 1 entrants total.
Broken Sword: Director's Cut -- MB-8B1F3DE287DB4E04 - Taken by fertygo. 1 entrants total.
Vanguard Princess -- MB-32688BE1BFA0CF41 - Taken by autoduelist. 1 entrants total.
Magnetic By Nature -- MB-9082BB9BA4CD9254 - Taken by Loptous. 1 entrants total.
Gunspell -- MB-4602010FE4B561C3 - Taken by Eila. 1 entrants total.
Pool Nation -- MB-4AD2CDFEFB7CF36B - Taken by cyba89. 1 entrants total.
Pixel Piracy -- MB-C0B874A44EAAD2CA - Taken by Shady859. 1 entrants total.
Gold Rush! Classic -- MB-48B2AE4E806CDEDB
Steel & Steam Episode 1 -- MB-9944E144B3A2F6FD - Taken by LordCommanderNooooo. 1 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Vanguard Princess was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Steel & Steam Episode 1 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1434066380z1.png

Maniac

Banned
So we're spending all our time on a clicking game instead of losing our shit over moneyhatting on an open platform?

Aight... I'll just go... Cry in a corner.

tioslash

Is the game super laggy for everyone?

I can´t enter my game for the past hour now. I enter, it shows the message that I´m dead and will respawn in like 3 minutes, so I go back and it shows nothing on the screen but the layout.

Then when I finally enter the game, I´m dead again. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom