• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

me0wish

valve fucked up an online clicker game

Fixed it for you.

lol :(

Edit:

None of my newly purchased upgrades are applying; it's eating my coins.

I can´t enter my game for the past hour now. I enter, it shows the message that I´m dead and will respawn in like 3 minutes, so I go back and it shows nothing on the screen but the layout.

Then when I finally enter the game, I´m dead again. =/

So I wasn't the only one wasting the last hour of his life on literally nothing. Good night gaf.

Maniac

Banned
more like spending our time trying to get the clicking to work

because yeah

valve fucked up a clicker game

lol

The clicking works fine, the servers however are getting absolutely anal fisted and thusly the synchronisation / feedback is really damn slow. Your clicks are gettin' through though!

And to be honest, it's a heck of a lot of people clickin' on those monsters.

Also one of the monsters is named Maniac ;3

Edit: Unless, err, you can't connect to the game, which it seems some people can't.

I suck. :p

yeah...I've been watching wrestling for getting near 30 years now (33 years old..watched since I was like 4 or 5) so having the ones I grew up with pass away is rough

The weird thing is, in terms of Dusty, all that I'm really familiar with would be his, for want of a better term, nostalgia act in recently years. Sure I know his "Hard Times" promo, but in terms of his prime I'm very ignorant, but it says a lot about how memorable he was even when he was in his 60s on Raw etc.

GaussTek

Damn, FFIV is on sale, but FFIV: TAY is not :( It's still cheaper to get the pack (which isn't discounted) than each game on its own lol.

Also fuck, I can't login again on web :S

zkylon

zkylewd
The clicking works fine, the servers however are getting absolutely anal fisted and thusly the synchronisation / feedback is really damn slow. Your clicks are gettin' through though!

And to be honest, it's a heck of a lot of people clickin' on those monsters.

Also one of the monsters is named Maniac ;3

Edit: Unless, err, you can't connect to the game, which it seems some people can't.

I suck. :p
can't connect to the game

and when i can nothing happens :/

i don't think there are many 1,000,000+ mmo clickers out there
i wonder why :>

i understand store going down at the start of the sale, that's a huge rush that's kind of impossible to prepare for, but right now it should be working...

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
If Valve cant make a clicker game work how are they going to make Half Life 3?
KuGsj.gif

Welp and now steam has pooped the bed entirely for me. Going to catch some Z's while valve sort this mess out. Have fun everyone.

Edit: nevermind, back up except for friends. Still going to bed though.

The_Monk

Telltale's Borderlands game, how was it?

I played all the episodes released so far on the console version (next one is coming on June 23rd if I'm not mistaken) and I had fun!

It's what you should expect from a Telltale game: some choices here and there, it may not have the best performance but in the end you will play it for the story. There's some comedy moments which I liked and the usual plot twists here and there. Honestly I can't wait for the next episode.

derExperte

About Chroma Squad:

Saekawaii [developer] 3 hours ago
Hey guys and girls! :)
For those wondering what happened with Chroma Squad​ price on Steam Sale early today: It was a glitch.
The price is fixed, now to 10% OFF, how it was supposed to be. So it won't be that low again for a very loooong time... a few years maybe.

We have so many backers that supported CSQ, that any big discount after just 1 month of release would be very disrespectful.
Thanks for understanding.
Cheers! ♥

Has the potential to become one of the best but there are still three eps missing. And they're releasing too fucking slowly. Next one in two weeks thankfully.
I played all the episodes released so far on the console version (next one is coming on June 23rd if I'm not mistaken) and I had fun!

It's what you should expect from a Telltale game: some choices here and there, it may not have the best performance but in the end you will play it for the story. There's some comedy moments which I liked and the usual plot twists here and there. Honestly I can't wait for the next episode.
Alright, bought.

What? Oculus has Oculus exclusive titles?

I remember Palmer said sth. before that this wouldnt be the case. Now I kinda think that the FB deal was not a good idea at all...

theres precedence for this kind of bullshit already though
if a man can fire someone just because of a grudge(Konami ceo firing Kojima) then anything is possible

It is equally possible there was just a mistake made. We've seen games sell for pennies due to mistakes during sales. People love this game:

its-a-jump.jpg

I think it is far more likely to be a mistake rather than trying to bypass some refund system that has no real definitive rules, but rather guidelines. I'd imagine if they were trying to bypass refund rules, they'd do it in a much sneakier way... although I doubt they would even try.

Lain

I mostly find the clicking game annoying because I spend gold on upgrades that eat my gold and don't give me the upgrade, plus the laggy stretches in which the health of the monster won't drop and then it suddenly rapidly goes down to catch up, or clicking on respawn has no effect at all.

Ozium

Can someone reiterate the Steam Sales Rules please.

Going to dive in when the Daily Deals startup...

dailies go up at store update time

flash sales go up 12 hours afterwards

price glitches happen around these times when the stars are aligned. depending on the alignment, they may correspond to your zodiac sign, which increases the chance of you buying at the glitched price.

note to jasec: pls put this in ur OP thx m8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom