• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
But... He's the prick not me!

I'm just somewhat of a cunt.

Also gooooodniiiiiiiiiiight ya'll! <3

i find it really annoying when ppl bring up something that happened a million years ago that isn't relevant to the game as it is currently in the slightest

D4 is 20% off, compared to the 10% release week promo.

Question is, standard or deluxe edition?

Probably just the standard, in my opinion. The Deluxe doesn't really have much that justifies it being double the price (as it's mostly DLC, and the soundtrack is, in fact, only 4 songs from the full soundtrack).

Probably just the standard, in my opinion. The Deluxe doesn't really have much that justifies it being double the price (as it's mostly DLC, and the soundtrack is, in fact, only 4 songs from the full soundtrack).

When you put it that way, I guess standard will be good enough for me.

I know, I know...wait for the dailies. However, this time I want to support Swery plus who knows if the 20% off will go back to being 10% off after the next 16 hours.

So the important question (that was probably asked and answered but who's gonna check?)...

Do you have to idle the minigame to get the card drops or will they happen even if you close the tab?

titch

Man this place is busy - managed to get to around level 42 so far - sent out some random fr's too so will jump into your games if i get a chance!!!

XShagrath

I'm in with some people running some auto-clickers. Monsters dying left and right! Think I went up like 10 levels in a matter of minutes.

Shadownet

Banned
Yeah I thought about using Firefox or something. Chrome is faster Client. But still lag every now and then..

Man level 20 took 10 mins. Level 10 took me 3 hours! Wtf Valve.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Nabs, KOF2002 is already 50%. A daily / flash at 75% means more fighting games for us never to play o/

madjoki

looks like the servers are back.

Guess I know where I'm spending most of my time this sale.

...Wonder how many clicks/second the game supports...

It doesn't really send all clicks, it combines and sends amount of clicks you did.

eg. input_json:{"requested_abilities":[{"ability":1,"num_clicks":7}],"gameid":"3002"}

Nabs

Papers please seems to have randomly dropped more in price to €2.69.

You can usually tell when these games aren't correctly priced. Quite a few games didn't have their proper discount today. Mirror's Edge is another that's now discounted to 78%.

Teppic

Ugh. The mini game isn't fun, why do I try to join it over and over? It doesn't work anyway.

Steam is extremely slow. There's no games I want to buy. Why do I try to browse it? I've wasted hours on it. It's not really worth my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom