• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

4tQ5fhT.gif

fenners

I've removed Cladun from my wishlist because it refuses to go on sale.

I keep it on my wishlist to remind me not everything goes on sale.

When the sale kicked in, one of the younger guys exclaimed something along the lines of "Everything's on fucking sale!!". No it isn't, boy....

Turfster

Wow, watched a giantbomb quicklook of the masterplan, and they totally unsold me on the game.
As in: they played so badly and dicked around so much I started to hate the game instead of them.

I tried to join a friends game and it told me I couldn't because the level was too high. So instead, it kicked me out of my current game.

...So I joined another at level 47. Which resets all your shit. I'm going to be pretty fucking useless now.

KingKong

Alright that 9 cent game was terrible but I did get 10 cents back from it so I think there might be a way here to make infinite steam money one penny at a time

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
Okay, how does this sale game thing work? Every time I click the "Play a Game" button I get this error:

There was a problem trying to join a game. Please try again later.

And it's been doing that to me all day long. Is anyone else having issues with it?

Ventara

Valkyria Chronicles for $5? I think YES!

Though other than that, nothing else is grabbing my attention for Day 1. I've got my fingers crossed for 75% off This War of Mine.

Edit: Hold the phone; I spoke too soon. Sakura Spirit is 70% off. I'm was waiting for 75%, but 70% is tempting, too.

Jawmuncher

Did another route in Akibas trip this time shizuku's. The gameplay system is still budget Japanese hank but I've gotten into the groove of it so it's not too bad. Also beat the game on gamer difficulty. Definitely recommend playing easy or casual before doing so. Also it looks like I shouldn't bother with Otaku which is the hardest mode until I do all of the other routes but one perhaps. All in all though I like the game. If it interests you at all and you know what you're getting into, you'll probably come away enjoying it as well.

There almost needs to be a thread for the mini game now that the servers aren't total shit and people are actually playing it.

Embrace our clicker overlords.

...Even if all you assholes were busting my balls about Clicker Heroes

Did you like it?

Well, being a huge Jurassic Park fan, I was pretty much guaranteed to like it, though I did have my doubts. Aside from some silly moments, I enjoyed it over all. Also got a cool Jurassic World pint glass.

Edit: I definitely need to grab Lego Jurassic World tomorrow. Still weird there's no store page yet.

Jawmuncher

Well, being a huge Jurassic Park fan, I was pretty much guaranteed to like it, though I did have my doubts. Aside from some silly moments, I enjoyed it over all. Also got a cool Jurassic World pint glass.

Nice. Can't wait to go see it myself at the end of the month. Kills me I can't see it now but that's work for ya.

zkylon

zkylewd
going to sleep now, hopefully flash sales won't be over by the time i wake up

only bought fortune summoners today. darkest dungeon had a disappointing discount, gta was a joke and nothing else really interests me. i'm gonna 100% get miss take by the end of the sale, just waiting until the daily thing.

hope everyone gets valkyria, it's an amazing game

btw are we doing the usual invite thing this sale? anyone that wants to add me go ahead, tho don't go be creepos like shadownet.

i bet u guys missed the invite spam lol

Yay, Valkyria Chronicles is my 500th game on Steam!

woxA6oL.png

Now, off to insta... wait, the game is 20 GB?! -___-
congrats, that's a fantastic 500th game

iosefe

I have Deitus, Iosefe, Maniac, corossivefrost, fantomena, NingenJanai, Lain and I assume Arthea on my team, whom I assume is going by the name Suikoder.

#DREAM TEAM!

Said the girl who had a heart to heart conversation with me earlier. good night zky.
I am stuck as idlesefe.

):

Jawmuncher

This is going to be the worst month of SteamGAF for me. Have absolutely no way to play the clicker game. So 90% of the posts from the start of the sale have been worthless to me.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I have Deitus, Iosefe, Maniac, corossivefrost, fantomena, NingenJanai, Lain and I assume Arthea on my team, whom I assume is going by the name Suikoder.

#DREAM TEAM!

Said the girl who had a heart to heart conversation with me earlier. good night zky.
I saw Lain on the game I was playing so we might have been on the same team *shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom