• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozium

how many card drops u get from playing that game? ive been idling it most of the time and have only got 2 cards,

on badges page it says 2 more remaining to drop

trolho

Neo Member
Papers please seems to have randomly dropped more in price to €2.69.

bw3rGBr.png

Apparently I was too late for it.

Grief.exe

Ugh. The mini game isn't fun, why do I try to join it over and over? It doesn't work anyway.

Steam is extremely slow. There's no games I want to buy. Why do I try to browse it? I've wasted hours on it. It's not really worth my time.

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

Unfortunately it only works on $50 and $100. I'm tempted to get $100 myself but idk if I would even spend that much.

Alright, well, I guess I'll get a $100 if someone can help. Total #yolo moment, but I'll spend all of it eventually, I think.

EDIT: Actually we could end up splitting it if you want, Shadow. I'll buy it up front if you're willing to help, and then I can gift you the games later if you want.

This is a little strange. I tried to get in a game earlier of the monster clicky summer thing but couldn't connect. Now it's telling me I can resume my game and that I'm level 60 and have 1K gold. Uh... OK I guess?

Shadownet

Banned
Alright, well, I guess I'll get a $100 if someone can help. Total #yolo moment, but I'll spend all of it eventually, I think.

EDIT: Actually we could end up splitting it if you want, Shadow. I'll buy it up front if you're willing to help, and then I can gift you the games later if you want.

I messaged you on Steam. Lets talk?

Grief.exe

How do you play this stupid clicker game? Like, why the fuck isn't there a tutorial?

You press one button, things die. It's like Assassin's Creed without a 4 hour tutorial.

This is a little strange. I tried to get in a game earlier of the monster clicky summer thing but couldn't connect. Now it's telling me I can resume my game and that I'm level 60 and have 1K gold. Uh... OK I guess?

Continue accruing experience as you AFK.

Turfster

We're almost at 5000 bosses (about 4650) after almost 9 hours.
I'm thinking they're going to adjust those numbers for the next days, because there's no fucking way we're getting to 20000 bosses in 24 hours.

I think I made a mistake. I bought Black Mesa two weeks ago for $20 and I refunded it tonight. I thought that I would be able to refund it and buy it again for it's sales price, but the money hasn't shown up in my wallet yet. It's still pending.

Shadownet

Banned
Thanks Chuck for trusting me. Now I'm going to steal his $100 Steam Wallet Code.

A sucker is born every minute!

Muwahahahahahahahaha!
So I'm watching an ORION Prelude lets play and I really want to play with you guys
With so many Dinosaurs games out... I don't know what to get... Kinda leaning toward ARK however.

Where is JAW when you need him. I need his expert advice.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I have an idea, gaf loves chromatic aberration so much, I'm gonna put it on my avatar so everyone can be happy every time I post

Boy did I pick the wrong team, they have been stuck on level 5 for more than 6 hours. Constantly killing the little guy while the rest remain unharmed.

Aaron D.

Is anyone actually buying games?

Just Ziggurat and Edna & Hardey.

Gifted out 3 copies of the Car Mechanic Sim bundle $.99 glitch. (Already own 2014/2015 myself.)

Been a great opening round so far. Ziggurat was pretty high on my Wishlist and E&H was a nice little $.99 impulse buy.

Would have picked up more from Daily/Flash but I already own like 75% of the list! (Great to see some fantastic unknowns up there like Viscera Cleanup Detail.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom